Do americans really see those things on a daily basis? How does it feel?

Do americans really see those things on a daily basis? How does it feel?

Bump

not sure if I just missed the the scooter season, but touring the US, I only saw 2 in 2 weeks.
one driven by an elderly woman, the other by a guy with one leg.

I almost never see people using them, and when I do it's either very elderly people or lazy nigs.

Then again, I live in a fairly well-to-do suburb of NYC and don't see many obese white people. Still see a ton of obese nigs, but that is to be expected.

Obese white people is more of a midwest and southern thing. Apparently, they OD on "freedom" - despite the fact that gluttony is a deadly sin, and they all claim to be Christian. Things that make ya go "hmmmmm".....

I've never see one in 27 years in France/spain/italy. Do you feel sad for them? disgusted? curious? jealous of their karts?or nothing as you're now used to see them?

Not as much as I did like 5 years ago.

Disappointed, desu

I see them at the regular grocery stores (krogers) usually fat black women. I try to keep to Costco as much as possible for this and a few other reasons.

Is it true this is how Americans move about? This is what everybody thinks in my country. I used to think it seemed really futuristic, but I'm not sure.

hm ok so it's an exagerate meme. I kinda thought whenever you'd go to a supermarket you would see one or every other day

When I see one I just move along. There is no help for people that far along in their death. I try to stick to stores that price out people who would ride a scooter because they are fat. Hardly see any at publix.

I remember in the brief time that we had Walmart here in Germany, they did have two or three disability scooters. They were never used. Saw a fat guy today at the same megastore that used to be Walmart (now Real). He could still walk. (Although slowly.)

Usually only see those if you go to Walmart, which should be avoided in most cases. It is like a freak hybrid of a trailer park and a ghetto

Depends on what store you go to.
Walmart always has them. Costco does too. Fat boomers riding around like lazy fucks

oh yeah, wallmart, maybe I should've gone there for some scooter spotting.
the 2 I saw where at target

As far as stores go, I love Walmart.
I hate shopping and it’s nice to be able to pick up socks or headphones with my groceries in the same store.

Those are most always down south. In the north we don't have them for obvious snow related reasons. Less fatties up here.

>Do americans really see those things on a daily basis?
i dont because i dont live in an impoverished area. I live in the mountains with Olympians

Lots at tourist attractions. Go to Disneyland or Seaworld if you want to enjoy them en masse.
Vegas too. Anywhere you have to walk more than ten feet.

>Do americans really see those things on a daily basis?
Yes we see this 100% of the time every single day and its not a meme. That picture you posted happens all the time and is not a cherry picked image. I'm on a rascal right now in walmart posting this from my phone.

I've seen chavs using them on quite a few occasions in my area

Please just let me believe this is true

Only at Walmart

I saw a fat guy on one a few weeks back actually

Go to any Costco or Walmart and you will find them. Not just the nigs, but the whites, and the spics too.

I'm from central Ohio, and one of the nicest suburbs here.
Don't really see them too much at the Kroger I go to, if I do it's always old people.
One of the other Kroger's around here is more ghetto but I don't see them there much either.
I was in Walmart the other day though and I saw one. Also saw some fatasses waddling about, was surprised they weren't using them.
Also all the employees at Walmart were either niggers, pajeets, or inbred looking white trash. Most of the customers were like that too with some boomers mixed in. I saw one respectable looking white dude there and he stuck out like a sore thumb.
Walmart makes me fucking sick.

I worked in a FL grocery store for a while, the scooter convoy was about halfway between old guys who let the charging wire drag behind them and fatasses with the crippled taking up a smaller amount, but my god are the fat ones disgusting.

Usually feel a little bit contemptuous, not of using a scooter (sometimes the people are legitimately disabled), but of letting themselves become obese.

No, but then again I live in a fairly upscale and healthy area. When I used to live in PA and worked at a grocery store in college I saw these disgraces every day.

My 70 year old mother has crippling degenerative arthritis, but can never use these because they're invariably monopolized by disgusting fatbags with corn syrup for blood. Their deaths cannot come soon enough.

I live in Wisconsin, so yes. It feels like the death of an empire- which it is.

Everyone I know uses one. U jelly eurofags? Enjoy walking, plebs

these people can be fat and they don't even have to work. that's how rich the united states is.

Most of these disgusting whales go to Walmarts, along with many other forms of degenerates. Its why i avoid Walmarts

I bully them wherever i see them
I’ve been thrown out of target more than once

I don't go to Walmart, so no.

I see about one a month, it's always in walmart, and most people are looking at them in disgust, or looking anywhere but at them.

I avoid Wal-Mart at all costs. You'd be surprised how easy it is

I used to see people scooter around a lot more a few years ago. I usually see one when I go into Wal-Mart but hardly at markets anymore.
t.california

No. Ive lived 29 states in 44 years and Ive maybe seen 4 of those used, but...I dont frequent WalMart, Target or Kmart so if they're being used on a regular basis, thats where they must be.

>Live in Shitcago
> Work at Airport
> Have never seen those thing other than 100 year old people riding them

Fake meme, Americans are fit and mostly white

If I have to enter a Wal-Mart (shudder) I see them being used by fatties.

Rarely they are used by the disabled or elderly (this is seen in Kroger usually)

Yeah, I've seen it. It's gross, never in a full on line like that. But it's much more common to just see very old people using those carts, fat or just old. And who cares? They're old. But you do see the fat assed middle age people using them, and it's disgusting. They usually have a nigger with them if they're white. But honestly I get more disgusted when I see a white woman shopping with a bunch of mutts in her cart, but I always laugh, because the dad is never to be found.

>Be me
>Broke ankle in January
>On crutches and in a walking boot
>Go shopping with wife
>Fat welfare queen almost runs me over with fat scooter
>Says "excuse me!" very rudely
>Tells one of her six teenage children in tow, "if he can't walk he shouldn't be taking up an aisle"
>Concerned woman next to us tells me "honey, you should go get a scooter so these people don't run you over."
>I say loudly and clearly without yelling "no I'm pretty sure they reserve those for the fat people."
Trust me, we hate those fucks too

saw a super old lady driving one in a supermarket the other day
she tried to turn around in an aisle and had to do like a 30-point turn
in general, tho, no i hardly ever see this.. if i do its old people or a cripple or occasionally a black female behemoth

I've been to America once so I'm an expert.

Americans are either extremely fat (about 95%) or extremely skinny (about 5%).

Mostly contained to Shartmart thankfully.

It's a matter of the economics of the area around the walmart. I have a friend that lives in michigan and there's a walmart in the white college part of town and the one in the black poorer part of town and you would only see stuff like this in the poorer area walmart.

I live in Oregon and you literally never see this in a walmart. Or anywhere really unless the person is really old.

Honestly though, for a non-american's reference when they think of fat burgers, it's mostly poor people. Our lower class is fat. Fitness is directly related to economics over here.

>Americans are fit

Outside of Wal-Marts, I've only seen one of these scooters once, and it was used by a mentally handicapped person.

I go to Walmart about twice per week, and I only see maybe two people in scooters at the most; I don't even see people in scooters at all half of the time, but when I do, they are usually fat fucks.

Yes--especially at shartmart.
>How does it feel?

It feels pretty damn good because I have a BMI of 21. Hell, just being in shape, having an alright face, maintaining a stable job, and having good hygiene will have women all over you here in Buttfuck, Indiana. The more fat fucks there are, the easier it is to get good looking women (the ones that still remain/haven't went full big mac yet).

I occasionally see them.

Mostly old boomer women.

It's not as frequent as you might think.

No

The fatties just stay indoors all winters.

Almost every time I go to Walmart