>(((twitter)))
>(((netflix)))
>(((facebook)))

all get BFTO forever

literally who?

What if our new overlords are worse?

I need a quick rundown

dumb frogposter

Trump's FCC chair Ajit Pai is going to repeal net neutrality. Plebbit and the tech companies are in meltdown mode.

this is true but the ISPs are just as jewish
the only winning move is to repeal net neutrality and then proceed to break up the ISP oligopoly

fuck off shill

What happens if the poo gets his way? Are we fucked?

No clue. I think we should prepare for the contingency that corporate censorship will become an even bigger problem.

Sup Forums has convinced itself (((comcast))) and (((verizon))) are preferable to being on the same side as Soros

Wait who is on what side now?

Who’s jewing who?

I feel like once we're free from Soy-lickin' Valley, the MSM will ramp up the pressure on Verizon and Comcast to start censoring the Internet.

fuck nn

That's the point. At least with NN rules you're free to not use Twitter if you don't like it. Without it the ISPs can do whatever they want.

>Amerimutts are actually this retarded

The NN repeal is going to give more power to the kikes you listed you utter fucking mongoloid.

this picture doesn't even make any sense
if anyone gets "btfo" by NN repeal its your average alt right tinfoil hat website, certainly not the more liberal mainstream media that's billions of dollars worth

you're literally paying more money for less freedom

I agree. Sup Forums will literally kill itself. I fail to see how we 'win' repealing nn

t. jew

Both pro and anti NN faggots are shills, it's just that more people are tricked into supporting NN
The cold hard truth is that with or without NN it will not make much of a difference.
The cringy pic OP posted is just a shill made ''meme'' but it doesn't matter.
Whether or not this particular NN bill gets repealed it will not make much of a difference.
You will see that I am right in a few years.

This is a jew.
Anyone supporting the changing of our internet is a jew.
Dont forget that shit.

>What happens if the poo gets his way?
Nothing
Best case scenario big leftists companies will have to pay more for bandwidh, which might not even happen because of competition.
> Are we fucked?
Absolutely not.
There are a bunch of shills raiding Sup Forums spamming about how repealing a NN bill from 2015 will somehow shut down Sup Forums when Sup Forums has existed long before 2015.

I appreciate your perspective, based latvia

This is another example of an NN shill.
The particular bill that is being repealed didn't even exist a few years ago.
Anyone who falls for this shit is absolutely retarded.

nn is the reason why sjw rule the internet today, it must be destroyed

ISPs don’t care about right wing websites. The traffic from them are negligible. ISPs care about Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, Amazon Video, Twitch, Bittorent protocols, Pandora Radio and Periscope.

Don't take my perspective at face value. I am mostly reacting to the blatant NN shilling supported by 100% of the liberals and far left jews.
There might still be value in this particular NN bill, but it is obscured by far left shilling, blatant shilling at that.

Most people on Sup Forums used to be anti-NN a few years ago, you can check the archives and see it. People like Rand Paul and Stefan Molyneux have always been anti-NN.
It's insane how Sup Forums has been flooded with pro-NN posted in the last couple of months and now you can't even say anything anti-NN without being called an ISP shill.

Use your head, figure this shit out. If you're not a brainlet you should be able to figure out what is happening, but at the end of the day the NN bill is being repealed and it will not change anything.

bump

I can't wait until your access to Sup Forums gets throttled

The paper work FCC is putting forward allows for the reinstatement of Title II, which is what Net Neutrality is under. They're choosing not to outlaw it completely against suggestions from AT&T's lawyers. If it goes south really fast and they decide they cannot handle it they we'll have it back, and we'll have found out if the Internet needs assistance in regulation or not. I'd much rather repeal it and bust up the monopolies. Some companys hold entire Counties in my home state because its written in law that they can. Get rid of rulings like that and Net Neutrality itself is pretty useless.

>big data users like youtube and netflix use lots of traffic
>Internet providers want to charge more
>Netflix says no and eventually leads to obama making net neutrality which basically doesn't allow IP's to throttle internet or charge certain companies more
>NN is getting repealed meaning Netflix will likely be charged more
>Big companies against it because it will cost them more
>Normal people against it because they believe the internet will become a "pay per site" style internet
>Supposedly IP can throttle websites or shut them out completely without NN, meaning if Verizon doesn't like Sup Forums anymore they can stop people from getting access to it (don't know how true this is)
>keep in mind NN didn't exist until like 2 or so years ago.

Honestly what is probably going to happen is Netflix is going to start charging more to compensate for them having to pay more. There's potential that IP will throttle internent speeds meaning it might take longer to stream from websites but there's a lot of speculation as to what will actually happen.

I think some form of NN would be good but the current one is pretty shit. It would be fine to have it gone completely if there were more IP but there really aren't that many so there's not a lot of competition to keep them in check.

>what are you going to do go to the other cable company goy?

I'm not 100% sure on all the details so if anyone wants to correct or add anything feel free.

Dab on them haters

I really hope Sup Forums does not fall for this bait.

While I am aware that the people pushing this shit are probably all shills, I'd still hate to see decent Sup Forumsacks fall for it.

repealing NN will simply allow companies to treat sites unfairly, sites as this one are the ones that will suffer.
NN is protecting us against corporate dominance of the internet.

From the wiki;
''Net neutrality is the principle that Internet service providers must treat all data on the Internet the same, and not discriminate or charge differently by user, content, website, platform, application, type of attached equipment, or method of communication.[1] For instance, under these principles, internet service providers are unable to intentionally block, slow down or charge money for specific websites and online content.''

So who here is going to pay for access to pol?

>probably all shills
Some people here are so contrarian they oppose NN just because reddit likes it