Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>foreigner talks about how white USA is
You need to start killing them.

fpbp

Some faggot says whites are bad once again. Media sucks his dick. This is why we stopped consuming mass media.

So you're saying its not okay to be white

((())) shilling is weak
45/45 presidents were jew puppets
100% of the FED who controls all the money and policy

and still the jews push the whites, thinking we're all Germans who will ship them off to Madagascar.

go to a middle eastern or african country and say the same thing about their ethnicity records as a white man and you'll get either stoned to death or jailed and then stoned to death

Your tears are so delicious!!!

wtf how can white countries elect white presidents

Different state and probably a way better lawyer

BLACK PEOPLE IQ

To bad that race and iq stuff is junk science

the ignorant like to mock the intelligent

Dog did not deserve to die.

haha

Well you must really know what it's like to mock intelligent people then

>When You’re Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression
So why should we support equality?

>It's OK to be white
>white supremacy

I see things have lost their meaning.

Imagine that past is not the present

>> Billions in aide food and doctors who volunteer to help for decades.
Africa still shit tier country
>>Niggers

Equality works both ways, equity is oppression, as it is purposeful discrimination the other way hoping to "balance" scales.
3/10 got a reply

imagine the past effects the present

Ever heard of European colonization? Yeah when white people took resources, brutalized the locals and left it in it current state

>This is why we stopped consuming mass media.

What are you trying to imply here? Only white people don't watch tv anymore?

Cable subscriptions are down, but not as much as you think. Middle America is still glued to their flat screens.

Yeah, and the idiot Africans let it happen.

>Black lives matter 3/5 as much as dog lives

Blaming the victims i see, this attitude makes me hate white people so much. White people are a cancer to this planet

Only read the headline OP. Seems like nigger thinking. Not interested.

Sorry i don't care for white people keep making more white people. It leads to more oppression in the world

You're just mad because you lost. Tough luck, try not to get conquered next time.

>junk science
Nigger

she's lucky she got a fucking dime, she was just his girlfriend

>assuming all of our presidents were for white people
>assuming Barack Obama helped black people

LOL, yes, white fragility. The same frail people that could eradicate you, have enslaved you, and dominated the entire fucking planet. We own you, we just give you the impression you're not owned, you fucking upity clown. Now grovel for handouts and stay in your welfare slum, or we'll put you in a cage like most of you animals.

>The elite moloch class resembles you physically so you must be well off

Lost? white people are dying their birth rates are so low. They are being replaced in Europe. This is just the beginning of revenge for white supremacy and colonization

This shitty quote is gaslighting bullshit. It implies that they're actually looking for "equality" when their words and actions prove otherwise.

>you're not allowed to look out for the best interests of your own people because they're already superior to us
I honestly think people like this should be gassed.

>intelligence level
>JUST A PRANK BRO

Minorities are doomed.

Not me, i'm White. Just hate the white race

>Lost? white people are dying their birth rates are so low.
Quality over quantity. Keep shitting out niglets, chimp.

>Only one Catholic President
>Killed for trying to make the country a better place
Country isn't equal

>When You’re Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression
is this why professional politicians can't stop whining about Trump obliterating them on a daily basis?

>muh logik
I'm going to assume that guy is a red herring whose actual intent is to make POC look stupid, because if he's being serious its just depressing

I bet you real mad that 2042 is coming and Europe will be brown by that time

(((White))) more like

Imagine being in control and not wanting to throw it away to races of people who are incapable of running their own countries well.

White? Or (((white))).

>as a white man and you'll get either stoned to death or jailed and then stoned to death
Yuo could just break thru the mud walls and escape

Literally cultural Marxism

>don’t elevate anyone
>tear us down to the lowest common denominator

We need purge the commies

Maybe we are tired of white people's racist shit and are fighting back against a white lash know as Donald J Trump

Europe could be 90% brown and whites could still retake it.

Imagine being so insecure even know white rule everywhere from government to business that you blame poor POCS and immigrants for all your problems created by white people

Oy vey

There is nothing wrong with privilege. Our ancestors have, quite naturally, bequeathed to us their hard-earned Status, Money, and Power.

Why should we feel ashamed of the success of our ancestors?

Good, your genetic lot needs to go. So keep hating and believing that other races wouldn't rip you apart for being different and destroy yourself and your gene ls before they spread

>Facts speak against your viewpoint
>"Those aren't real facts"
Spoken like a true leftist piece of shit

Not Jewish but you make me hate the white race even more. Plus i love your double stranded. Whites are the master race yet somehow in your view jews out whit the whites at every turn. Personally i like my master race to be... well mater at their own destiny

because muh individualism
you have to reset your status every generation goy

When you're accustom to gibs, working feels like oppression.

Create your own country faggot. WHITE PEOPLE DID NOT INVENT LITERALLY EVERYTHING JUST TO HAVE A BUNCH OF RETARDS VOTE AWAY OUR RIGHTS!

Because it was on the backs of POCS

If you're not white and have any sort of intelligence in your head, you should be concerned too. Look at what your non-white countries turn into. Slowly turning a once industrious and prosperous nation into another Africa isn't something I would consider a victory, or a proud moment for my race. It will be more like a second, quite literal dark age of human history, and you niggers will still try to find a way to blame de big ebil white man for all of your problems.

The Boomers coddled you. Get ready for that to change.

How many of Kenya's leaders were black? This man needs to check his privilege.

Umm no that just science that race is not real. But nice projection

My boot will taste better.

>the farmer didn't grow that food, his tractor did!
lmao

You niggers are junk people.

POCS try but then white people come in a fuck everything up. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

And you will never know what it means to be human, ape.

>missing the entire point

Imagine if all the niggers were sold tothe arab slave trade and never were brought to America instead. You wouldn't even be here.

Stones, glass houses, etc

Try harder, then? Or you can just give up and demand free shit, although I don't see that working for much longer.

That white people are more fragile then a window i know

>@OPTAFacts: Niggers have never won a war against humans

I would, i'm white you dumbass

We really need to start institutionalizing you chimps.

(((white)))

You mean brought civilization to a bunch of savage animals thinking they could handle it. Yeah, should have just killed all the indigenous peoples instead. Hopefully we can correct that mistake this century.

bad analogy. doesn't make sense since blacks were basically the farmers

You're a chimp enabler. In the ethnostate you'll be forced to wear blackface and everyone will make fun of you.

Without white people, you would be dead.

No, they were the tools.

You idiots need to be oppressed more. You can't even sustain yourselves without us.

False. Plenty of poor white serfs did their part. It was due to scientific, philosophical, military, and political discovery and invention of the (on Average) superior White Intellect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Italo-Ethiopian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution

they used tools to farm while whites sat on their ass

the term "white fragility" is the funniest shit that leftists try to push. Currently whites are the only group of people that you can generalize and make fun of, every single fucking show on network television and every comedy released in the last decade has proven that. And whites put up with it. Meanwhile if you have even the suggestion of a negative portrayal of another race, that work will be boycotted and picketed. Think about the controversy over the planned "Confederate" HBO show about what would have happened if the Confederacy won and slavery still existed. That show was CLEARLY an anti-confederate, anti-slavery production but the mere notion that it would depict slavery and the Confederates winning made people boycott it, before they even started production on it.

There's nothing more fragile than non-whites and yet it's "white fragility" that these people are shilling, the world is fucking crazy

Whites wouldn't feel so jaded if we weren't taxed so heavily in order to redistribute our resources to shitskins of the world. Shitskins depend on white mens productivity indirectly through taxation and government tyranny. Whites let it slide for so long, but now that the economy is weak and future looks hopeless, it is time shitskins to fend for themselves. Time for single moms to fend for themselves too.,.

We are waking up. You won't be replaced, you will be erased.

"civilization"

Sounds like the whites were pretty smart! Solved the automation problem before computers even existed.

Sure you are nigger.

It worked, didn't it?

It’s okay to be white

And blacks are supposed to be the lazy ones