How will you cucks react, when he provides proof that the earth is flat?

How will you cucks react, when he provides proof that the earth is flat?

Unfortunately, he will probably be shot down by the US military but what if he does make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVteChAiQuA
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'd be surprised if he survives take off... btw, the Earth is NOT flat.

JA.

He was already told he's not allowed. Sage and gay

>I believe what the government tells me

Do you see how stupid you sound?

>inb4 school taught me earth is round

The government funds the education system. This guy will be the first independent researcher to enter space.

ok
let's say that the earth is flat, why would any scientist say it's a sphere? how do they make money out of it?

>but what if he does make it?
He won't. He's scamming idiots and slapping 'I'll find the truth' to fund a hobby.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVteChAiQuA

America the great.

>Flat earthers operate on idea of the firmament
>He starts flat earth space program
>They fund it hoping to see him go splat on the giant window

I may have misjudged them.

Black Science Man has spoken!!
If this isn't b8 KYS

By selling Globes!

Why doesn't he just buy a plane ticket? Planes fly like 20 times higher than he plans to go.

That's what it is, isn't it? It started off as a meme and now it's a way for people to prove they don't believe everything the government tells them.

If the government said bananas are curved, you people would say they are straight.

Oh my god! How didn't i think of that?
I hope that man brings down the billionaire globe mafia!

I'd don't expect him to fly in that POS, but if he tries, I'm sure he'll be nice and flat.

Jesuits are behind hiding flat earth, they also control jews and freemasons. it's all true.

also only whites have souls.

No, I am capable of seeing a banana in person. No independent (from a world government) observer has been able to see it for his own eyes.

was already shut down.

I don't know what you would have to gain politically by convincing people the earth was flat. Maybe keep telling people about Israel being our greatest ally instead

Wait wasn't this supposed to have happened like 2 weeks ago?

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

Flat Earth is for contrarian niggers.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

Have you ever been to South America to see how bananas grow? Maybe the government curves them themselves.

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider.

By funding "NASA" and "space exploration". Its really just another military funding

Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related).

7 billion people lied to..

>why?! Globe sales..

My sides

Yo senpai, wats dat elevation on the highest point of both islands?

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface!

If the poles had a hole, where does the water go you retard?

You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses.

I wont fucking care. I have no emotional attachment to what shape I think the Earth is. The shape of the Earth is 100% irrelevant to the racial struggle. It could be the shape of Bowser for all I care. I personally think the Earth is spherical, or at least that the sun and moon orbit the Earth in a circular fashio but, again if there were some legit evidence that came out that showed it was flat then ok. No outrage no care. Its just a distraction. Same with cryptozoology, aliens, christianity. All distractions from the racial struggle. That is what I care about

Earth has a central 'sun'. Every planet has a central 'sun' (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central 'sun'. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related.

Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast holes all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These holes are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page for more information about this:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm

The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING.

>create space exploration agency and keep up a global conspiracy to get the equivalent to less than 1% in additional military funding
>just increase military funding by 1%
tough choice

>>I believe what the government tells me
>Do you see how stupid you sound?

I never said the government told me that, dumb ass.

Do you see how stupid you are?

Logic and reason are my masters, faggot.

Daily reminder Himmler believed in Hollow Earth and Hollow Earth is pagan and redpilled

I'm geniunely confused. Why not just hire a plane?

Are airplanes part of the conspiracy?

What about the true conspiracy that gravity doesn't exist? He'll float right off the ball the dumb fuck.

These threads always remind me how many fucking 14 year olds post here.

Airplane windows are projections of a round earth, don't you get it?!!?1

Earth's outer surface very gradually curves inward to become Earth's inner surface and just as we have water on Earth's outer surface, that same water continues to be on Earth's inner surface, you silly leaf.

the globe industrial complex is behind it.
big globe rules the world.

Mah nigga! Also, checked and kekked!

Hes not even flying high enough to prove it the first time.

>pyramid of Giza
>tunnels through the planet

Wew.

Can you make a bar out of a flat surface?
A whole fucking market with one simple lie.

"That's right goy, you shouldn't fulfill your cosmic birthright of expanding out into the universe because space isn't real! Stay on this ruined world forever! Good goy!"

No but independent observers have see bananas grow.

>he will probably be shot down by the US military but what if he does make it?

Did he get the permit yet?

>corialos force is observable
>is consistent with the globe hypothesis and not flat earth
>thinks he needs to use a fucking rocket

Have they? How do you know they are independent.

I, for one, have evidence that bananas are straight. Photographic evidence. How about that? Does the flat earth theory have photographic evidence?

You can't even put a lamp in a flat surface. So lame.

ok I'll play along
assuming there is some conspiracy to hide the fact the world is flat, why would the powers at be allow this? wouldn't he get into an "accident" or his rocket malfunction from sabotage, or NASA come out with some "bullshit" laws that prevents him from taking off?

>If the government said bananas are curved, you people would say they are straight.
That's actually a good example. Even though there are straight bananas (usually the inner ones of the clusters), the EU regulations (Nr. 2257/94) state that bananas have to be curved - and here you are, making a joke about people believing in straight bananas.

Where did you get your round earth information? Unless you went into space and saw it for yourself, you got your information from a government funded entity. You're a fucking dumb ass.

Have you ever been in some kind of aircraft, user? The first step is to leave your room more often; catch some sun light, the lack of vitamin D is probably doing something to your head. You should also remind your friend with the rocket that most people can afford a plane ticket with far less money than what he spent building that death wish of his. Good luck, you beautiful oaf.

The space fakery shit doesn't discredit the Hollow Earth theory. I even admit that the space fakery shit is probably true, since I firmly believe in the existence of a secret space program (or possibly even multiple secret space programs), so (((they))) are probably faking shit when it comes to the public space program, but doing things for real when it comes to the secret space program(s). And I have no doubt that (((they))) airbrush out the holes at the poles in satellite photos of the poles. Think bigger and think outside the box.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

This

>I get my world view from Youtube videos

Gonna need some sources on that, dear friend, I'm writing a book detailing (((their))) history and who (((they))) are and what they want. (((The Agenda))). Book also details how to prevent it from happening again via an improved economic and political sysyem where the power of money, banks, and press, and the education system are outstandingly limited. It ends with how to implement the new state and do away gradually and safely away from the old ( what we have now ).

Europe is bound to be a race war as it should be, I'd like to see it prevented in the American South since we're ultimately all immigrants ourselves, even as whites, away from our home in Europa are we.

Or a 3D Puzzle!

Well shit.... you might be right. At least I'll be able to go to a tropical area, plant a banana seed, and watch it grow myself. Let's see you try to prove the earth is round. How will you be getting into space? At least this rocket guy will be seeing it for himself.

If anything, there would be a hollow crust near the upper mantle. A cave 4 miles high and 100+ miles long (size of the Troposphere) it would still be pretty difficult to locate or nearly undetectable if it was 15 miles down. Imagine a huge lava flow that hit an underground lake and created an entire world that we possibly would never know of.

That was oddly enjoyable.

No one says cuck
Flat earth is an islamic conspiracy theory. You have been sucked in by inbred sandrats
He cancelled his launch because his mum wouldnt let him fly without a helmet and he whined but moooooom im too big to wear a gay helmet nobody at school still has to wear one fuck you mom and then he threw his brand new iphone he got for his bday against the wall and his mom said stop it or you wont get that ipad for xmas so he did and said sorry.

I've asked this question several times and flat earthers always ignore it.

Please, try it. Let us know your findings. The truth is out there!

EU law prohibits me from bringing straight bananas, so all our hope is on you. Don't believe the government!

(((Globe salesmen)))

Flat Earth theory is the most normie-tier conspiracy theory.

I'll try! Now please answer my question. Will you be going into space to disprove my flat earth theory? You see, all I have to do is look down and I can see the earth is flat. I can drive my car several miles and I can see that I'm going straight and flat.

You could say there is a global conspiracy about that business

Have you ever seen a crosssection of a plane window?
to stand the pressure, they are curved - just like the bottom of a gas container is. this makes the outsides appear just slightly bent at ground level, however due to the refraction coefficient of the air changing depending on pressure, this effect increases with height, causing the illusion of a curved horizon.

>You see, all I have to do is look down and I can see the earth is flat. I can drive my car several miles and I can see that I'm going straight and flat.

So you believe that everything is exactly as it seems? Good goy! What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

Explain the curved shadow on the Moon, retard.

Explain why you can't see the whole fucking Earth at low-Earth orbit.

You are the TRUE RETARD.

gtfo shill

I'm sure that is the conspiracy theory you will tell yourself when this retard's homemade rocket fails.

There's no way a homemade rocket can be made for 20k

obviously, a flat circle is going to have a curved shadow unless lit exactly parallel to the surface.
Also, the curvature will change depending on the light's angle, which in case of the earth's shadow on the moon is easily observable.

I'm not so sure the moon is even real and you can prove that curve is from the earth. If it is why is the curve so small? Supposedly earth is many times larger than the moon. If the earth is a complete circle how is it we see the entire curve projected onto the moon?

We can see the entire earth from high up into the atmosphere because our eyes just can't see that far. Go to a grocery store. Stand on the end of an isle and try to read the labels on the items at the other end of the isle. It's impossible. Also the atmosphere of the earth makes it impossible to see everything.

That's what (((they))) want you to believe

Looks like a pair of boobs

Nigger, he's going to 1800 feet. Thats only 200 feet higher than pattern altitude at my home airport, he's only gonna see a few miles further than he would from ground level.

>moron launches self in homemade rocket
>kills himself in the process for obvious reasons
>boomer level is too high to know how to stream video so nothing that happens in his gay rocket gets witnessed by anyone else
>all the flat earth retards think he got shot down to prevent people from knowing the truth
>cycle of flat earth stupidity starts all over again

Well, it's Venus after all.

i'm much more open to the possibility of a hollow earth than the stupid fucking flat earth theory.
it is a ridiculous notion that other planets in our solar system have been observed to be spheroids, yet somehow Earth alone is a flat disk. And the entire solar system and its celestial bodies are speeding in an upward direction, which is supposed to cause gravity.
Fuck flat earthers - it is a total psyop

I mean he probably thought about it and all, but how is he going to land that thing without getting BTFO when it hits the ground again? That is, if he even takes off.

dont get tired of this flat meme?

>The shape of the Earth is 100% irrelevant to the racial struggle.
adopting retarded nigger-tier theories is not healthy for mass consumption

>climb on roof of house
>horizon still looks flat
>spherefags irrevocably BTFO

I think Poe's Law applies to every single flat Earth moron, and I wonder if actually only a handful of people ACTUALLY think it's flat and everyone else is just pretending so they can egg on their delusions so they'll do shit like launch themselves in homemade rockets.

I wouldn't worry about it he's going to smash into the sky dome long before that.

i thought the "universe is a simulation" thing was the most normie tier conspiracy theory
given they're both practically the same in concept anyway

airplanes have curved windows, are you retarded?

He will see that the Eath is in fact (almost) spherical and will realise his stupidity and dedicate years to educating flerfers.

>I wonder if actually only a handful of people ACTUALLY think it's flat and everyone else is just pretending
Now who's the conspiracy nut here?

airplane windows have curves in them you dumb fuck