The alt-right is filled with angry repressed homosexuals

The alt-right is filled with angry repressed homosexuals.

No wonder Sup Forums hates women so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HealthandHubris
twitter.com/lilnazbol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek the MSM sees the women are flocking to the right and are trying their damnedest to stop it. I smell desperation

if they are this weak, then they do nothing for our side.

But enough about Richard Spencer!

I think the problem here is that the alt-right (people in general, really) don't like nuance. "Trad is good but i's not so bad if a few women don't want the trad life right now" (Southern's position, more or less) is not palatable to a large swath of people, which is why the "TradThot" meme is getting thrown around a lot.

HA HA HA, a variety of popular new shill tactics all rolled into one easy to understand thread.

>oy vey, why won't you let dumb feminists subvert your movement?
Really makes you think.

>can't handle internet banter
>expect to be taken seriously
fucking roasties

cute dog

I have no problem with women in the alt-right. What I do have a problem with is young white women becoming the face of the alt-right. They get far more attention than the men because they pretend to be traditional and modest and parrot our talking points. Now because they are being criticized their beta whiteknights and leftypol shills are flooding this board with daily support/hate threads about them. They need to stop making everything about them and their bank accounts and fuck off. Enough attention has been taken from the movement and given to these self serving thots.

hmm

>tfw angry repressed tranny
I support trump so when mike is president he'll get me the electroshock therapy I need

Trying shaming tactics here.
You must be new.

I am not repressed

yikes

(((Alt-right)))
kek

They're so scared of us lmao
And no I'm not going to give up my principles to be nice to some slut that has decided she is now the face of the traditionalists

>implying Sup Forums virgins aren't the ones doing their damnedest stop it
The left is just eating it up, the r9k, mgtow, incels virgins are doing the damage.

>how dare you criticize us
>how dare you not whiteknight us

They act like we don't attack and shit test all conservatives. We didn't go in on "based stickman" and others for marrying asian women? Now that we questions these women's pasts, omg you're sexist!!

The title already explains it
"Alt right", in quotes
These women are not alt right
They are the kind of thots alt righters hate
I dont get why they're surprised

Some surely are, but there are also anti-whites trying to divide us constantly, and women have been their primary targets.

>I wonder who could be behind the recent wave of harassment of alt-right women?

fat bitch writes a blog about the People she hates and tells us "women hate this Point of view"
how is this News ???

>alt-right woman discover that bitter racists are also their primary source of income

normies never cease to amaze

>inb4 women not trad enough
let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Doing actual accomplishments is like an ascended level, and many people are taking the path of least resistance. Great discussion happens, but one cannot live on memes and blogs alone. We have the concurrent problems of women being hysterical cunts and consumer-slaves, but lots of men aren't measuring up to attract the women too them. On the other hand, some of what women want isn't worth appeasing or it isn't conducive for civilization. It's a clusterfuck that unfortunately spreads to all political and identity spectrums

same thing happened with gavin in all fairness, thought he'd stomp into something he didn't know the first thing about, covered in tattoos, expecting to be received as this "responsible adult" who would "set the nazis straight" or whatever the fuck, gets BTFO, and that's a dude with a background in so-called "media"

It is all done by these two:
>twitter.com/HealthandHubris
>twitter.com/lilnazbol
Read this