Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0acN2v6aIc
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=YFMp0o49iYc
youtu.be/76NytvQAIs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw trump actually does start the end of the world

THE MAD MAN ACTUALLY SAID IT.

"The United States will officially recognize Jerusalem, as the capital of Israel"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>making Pence stand behind him like a bitch

> tfw Trump actually kicks off the end times

Top kek. The absolute fucking madman.

we elected the anti-christ lol

I predict ww3 within 2 weeks

Kek, this. I don’t even care. The memes and the reaction of the Left on election night were worth ending the world.

>d-drain the swamp... h-he's not just another (((puppet)))...

> implying starting a holy apocalyptic war between Muzzies and Jews is anything but based af

Get the fuck off this board midget brain.

>This is a step in the right direction for peace in the region

I just laughed till I cried

I am one of those shy trump liberals.

I fucking love this man.

>implying a billionaire with jewish-convert kids, jewish friends and staunch support for jewish rights isn't a jewish puppet
>midget brain
>flag

HE'S SENDING PENCE THERE.

*DEEP BREATH*

AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many mudshits will die as a result of this? How many Jews will die?

Absolutely glorious, we get to witness Muslims chimpout today.

Any west bank live streams?

>our government... appears united in it's determination to take all necessary measures... in support of freedom... and in defense of peace in the middle east
youtube.com/watch?v=T0acN2v6aIc
yet another war in the sandbox soon

> implying this is at all relevant to simply enjoying the happening Trump just kicked off

You storm fags are fucking retarded. Even if someone is a Jew shill, it doesn’t mean absolutely everything they do is shit. Kys.

All of them

Who gives a fuck. I see no problem with him being a ZOG puppet.
>trump declares Jerusalem capital
>Muslims get ass assblasted
>start crusades
>more terrorist attacks
>more happenings
>ultimate comfiness

"God bless the United ...sheiss"

?

Who are they players in your WW3 scenario?

I just want to ask you one thing; if any previous presidents were also controlled by ((us)), why didn't they make you recognize Jerusalem before? Please explain, thank you.

This comes just days after the travel ban. Does this mean muzzies and kikes can kill themselves in their desert wasteland?

The Jews do realize that every time they get what they want it ends up with their own people getting kicked off their clay and BTFO in a very spectacular way, don't they?

also, can't wait for the peaceful demonstrations to begin happening.

Get fucked Mohammed, go back to /sg/ to whine about more based sandniggers getting glassed.

So not much of a happening during the announcement. Seemed like tame platitudes. Will be very interesting what the reaction is abroad.

But what the fuck was wrong with his enunciation? Seemed like he had something in his mouth. Did he have a stroke? Even the “United Slhates” at the end was really slurred. Kind of worried desu.

All past presidents since 95 have been putting it off but not Trump.

Benghazi’d

Such a bad move. I bet Kushner & Co. are happy though, along with the Israel Lobby known as the US Govt.

i feel ill
why would he do this

He keeps getting dry mouth during speeches.

He actually said "peace and safety" in this address. SICK!

He was drugged by the jews.
we are going to be used as a puppet to control the mudslime population and allow israel to become a superpower.

Also, if the Israelis are invincible, why can't they move the Palestinians at least 30 miles away from their border? I'm glad America finally has some balls again. Obviously Trump has taken the past few months to study the playing field and make sure that moving the embassy to Jerusalem is safe. I'm especially glad that he mentioned that the Jews built Jerusalem thousands of years ago.

But what was up with his voice at the end? Sounded like he was becoming emotional or thinking "holy shit." At least he seemed in good health as he walked out.

Why is it a bad move? It's diplomacy.

what does the USA get

>Jews getting btfo by rape claims from women
>now this
Something is coming. Something big.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Just a prank.

good goy points

He's been saying America is an ally to Isreal in his campaign. Have you not been following along, shills?

Israeli interests over American interests. Like always. It's appeasement to a foreign govt. that has 0 problem stabbing us in the back.
See: Johnathon Pollard, USS Liberty, astonishing amounts of money to Israeli Defense...etc etc, so on and so forth. Would take days to go through every snippet of why this is bad news.

>Took 40 posts before this appeared

Sup Forums, I am disappoint.

Fucking Trump. Can't believe I used to root for him. At least Obama did some good decisions in the Middle East.

Fuck off kike. Jews are literally sandniggers, they're just the ones with IQs high enough to actually be a long term threat to white people, who they despise in a way you could barely comprehend.

(((Dromph))) Jewing again

not interested call me when doesn't get reelected

Progress to force the Palestines to a peace process. They denied every negotiation put fourth well Muslims will understand force.

How is keeping the embassy in tel Aviv an American interest?

>Giving the Jews everything they want
>Balls
Cutting their foreign aid would be a more ballsy move, fuck the Jews and fuck the Muzzies let them kill each other.

Yes, we voted for a breath of fresh air, and we just got it.
CAIR-Hamas isn't happy, the holidays will be /comfy/ this year.

How is moving it to Jerusalem an American interest?

>implying this didnt earn him the eternal loyalty of the israeli-jewish lobby

Haha tip top pic my greatest ally :^)

Israel isn't even a real country it's a defacto private entity dedicated to the POTUS.

Literally to be an Israel is to be fucked in the arse by american presidents

>Piss off sandniggers with gesture
>They get even angrier at Jews
>More fighting between them
Is your brain as fake as your country?

He gets cottonmouth, same thing preceded the two sips fiasco
Probably from adderall or something
The man is a work machine, and he needs to hire a lackey to keep a bottle of water nearby for this

yea because the deal they are offered is:
"you guys get nothing and israel gets whatever they want"
what have jews ever offered palestinians?

To be the first country to do this... to promote to the world they are the #1 power.

Having the embassy is Tel Aviv is political correctness at its finest. So if you support the embassy in Tel Aviv, you support PC. If you support the embassy in Tel Aviv, you support Islam and Muslims.

>The Star will gorge itself on clay.

Does that mean we can bomb Jerusalem now?

>US proclaims Jeruselum as Israeli capital
>muslims flip the FUCK out
>banned from traveling to US, so minimal impact here
>instead they lash out and attack Israel
>Israel has no choice but to bend over and take it, USA refuses to help once CBTS tier foreign corruption is revealed

4d chess
>pic related

Putin supports the decision and China doesnt give a fuck. Mudshits dont have the ability.

>what have jews ever offered palestinians?
Not slaughtering them like the animals they are.

Can someone explain the significance of moving the embassy to Jerusalem and what it means for that part of the world?

but jerusalem isn't the capital of israel... not matter who says it is. we all know why (((they))) are doing this.

>implying eastern poland is not your historic land

Muslims are angry on idle, how fucking insane are they going to become now?

Ah, thanks for explaining, user. In the White House no less, they should have a crystal glass of water for him, although he might be afraid it's bad esthetics, but better than sounding weird at the end...

>what does the USA get
Israel is a US military outpost so the us gains from legitimizing it. How hard is this to understand? If the muslims start attacking then they have the right to move against Palestine as well and look good at the same time.

Expect fireworks for christmas.

and what are the strategic objectives the military operations are supposed to accomplish?

>Not recognizing facts
>bad move

Go live in your liberal fantasy land

Most muslim countries don't even recognize Israel as a country. Nothing will happen trust me

Critical error? 404 not found?

Yup, he's talking to the press now and his voice is back to normal, must have had some water.
youtube.com/watch?v=YFMp0o49iYc

why the fuck would we want to move against palestine
you jews are literally inhuman

So which one is it?

Enjoy the watch, make sure to research afterwards and/or ask older people who were alive back then.
youtu.be/76NytvQAIs0

>force peace

It's telling the Palestinians to get ready for an ethnic cleansing.

Bc you guys have a hateboner for Iran?

wtf is wrong with his voice??? He sounds like he has dry loose dentures.

Yeah I was thinking the same. I get anxious when cottonmouth kicks in while talking with coworkers, couldnt imagine getting it during a historic speech as POTUS. He must have wanted two sips but didn't want to interrupt the address to drink.

Now in reality
>Muslims chimp out
>USA has to help it's "greatest ally"
>thousands of americans die in a war against the middle east
>constant tax raises because occupying half a billion fanatics aint easy
>US economy tanks
>Israel gets all the spoils

Because Muslims want to rape and murder the entire world into submission, as they already have in Egypt and Persia?

Keep those eyes on the investigation. He will do anything to save his own ass.

I for once wish to see this happen
the jews and muslims should slaughter themselves over this stupid bullshit

>Prager "America wasn't founded by white men" U
>Prager "The Alt-Right rejects God" U
>Prager "Dennis Prager was raised as an Orthodox Jew" U
Hmm

What facts are those? That the Israel lobby got the US to comply with their interests? I don't see how that makes me a liberal, since I care about US interests over a foreign nation that has a track record of spying, theft, and outright attack against my nation.

He did the right thing.

>fake jews genocide the real jews
Yep, Synagogue of Satan indeed.

>why can't they move the Palestinians at least 30 miles away from their border?
presumably because they keep building settlements outside their own fucking border; now how would American Joe feel about that if Canada and Mexico did the same?

Can someone run me down on this whole Jerusalem thing?

you are talking about israel, as they already have in Europe and USA*

Taking a shit on Palestine isn't the right thing to do

The (((star))) will gorge itself on clay.

Jesus died there