What is Jerusalem worth?

What is Jerusalem worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_J4rAf2Qjg
youtube.com/watch?v=hmu6dP3-VCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5000 Jewish lives, with the exchange rate that adds up to and 50,000 American lives.

How much is 56% of 59k?

0 sheckels

Nothing *cheekily smiles in Saracen* *clenches fist* Everything.

About 50Mt

Nothing.

All americans or 0,5 jews

And now be a good guy and join the army...israel ist not defended by itself

Too Fucking Much. Too Fucking Much.

Nothing.
>Everything.

If Trump does not go forth with the official recognition of Jerusalem and announce the embassy move, I fear he will fall and the chance of USA to preserve it self will be gone! I fear if this mark, chance despite opposition and fear is not obeyed the world will go to East and they will be given the chance and power! Not taking the steps to give Jerusalem it's voice NOW will be more catastrophic then the consequences of doing so! Trump you asked and you recieved but it will be stripped from you if you fail to answer the call of justice, the road is narrow and the time is now, choose.

More than the lives of every goy.

lmao at that action description.
In Lebanon(The only Christian ruled country in the middle east) at a a theatre during the first showing there when the film came out, the audience applauded when Saladin picked up the Holy Cross reverently and placed it gently upon the altar,bowed his head before turning and carrying on his journey.

They did it again when the aides were placing flower petals on the floor and Saladin stepped around the Holy Cross on the floor so as to not put his dirty boots on a holy image.

KoH:Directors Cut is a must watch. It went from an average film to a great one.

Everything.

All the UK media is showing is the PM lighting he Xmas lights and talking about 2 niggers having a rematch fight. Guess they don't want to anger the 30,000 Jihadists in this country.

>What is Jerusalem worth?

Need to remove the kikes for it to be re-civilized.

Better off giving all that money to the desecrated British forces from budget cuts with even more coming. At least we're your proven military ally.

When was the last time any of those listed came to your aid?

I've been to Jerusalem. I don't get what all the hubub is about. The city is a shithole for the most part. Old as fuck with awful infrastructure. Everywhere you look is a hawker stand with someone trying to sell you bullshit trinkets made in China. The food sucks. Hummus non stop. It is just boring as fuck there.

Tel Aviv is much more modern, vibrant, and a better all around place. I feel bad for the embassy workers who have to leave Tel Aviv now and go live in the boring shithole thats Jerusalem.

christcuck

Worse yet, not only do they not come to our aid, but they also get caught committing crimes against the US. None of them deserve a dime, especially Israel.

not upsetting half of the Earth's population over I'll tell you that

As a Christian, nothing. The church is the body of believers, not a dusty pile of brick and stone.

I wish the Christian Zionists in America would realize this.

More history in a single stone in Jerusalem than the entire USA mate.
Your claim is textbook response by someone that lacks all awareness of history,culture,religion and geopolitics.

About 50 Megatons

When I visisted I dug the history part of it...but the religious part it was insane to see people in reverence like sheep to the place. No matter the religion. You see the poison that is organized religion to this world. Just a tool for man to control other men.

Total kino scene.

So, this is going to inflame the ME and for what? what exactly do we gain from this move? More money for the MIC? reassurance that the US is a pawn of Israel? I am not a religious person so I don't understand this whole fucking chosen people bullshit. I see Christians across the web praising this move as if it's fulfilling some sort of prophecy? I used to think Obama supporters were some kind of stupid but this worship mentality towards Israel is on a whole other level.

Nice opinion you got there.

Heads of Rothschilds on a platter.
Trump should not accept lesser price than that from the Jews.

i only came here expecting this
i can leave happy

That was a nice film. Historically all over the place, but man, that was some nice old school cinematography.

That movie had a lot of kino scenes.
youtube.com/watch?v=g_J4rAf2Qjg

I just can't take Orlando Bloomin' Onions seriously.

Indeed with deep meaning aswell.
I loved the fact they had God(or an angel) in the film as someone that tempered the fanatical belief with more sensible belief.
Scott said the character(the knights hospitaller) many see as God or at least an angel was purposefully ambiguous and upto the viewer.
youtube.com/watch?v=hmu6dP3-VCs

Worth noting he never interacted with anyone else but Balian and no one ever acknowledged his presence.

jerusalem is the mosaic golden calf. dum-dums in all the semitic religions have yet to figure this out.