Why is everyone here a massive fucking weeb...

Why is everyone here a massive fucking weeb? You would think that the home for Christian white nationalism would be full of Men with pride for their race but apparently not you all eat the shit of Japanese culture. Probably because Americans have no culture of our own so we latch on to any culture we see.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Avoid-Becoming-a-Weeaboo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Western media has fallen to SJW

You already answered your question, it’s because Americans don’t have any culture of their own. Same reason why blacks larp as Egyptians because they don’t have any connection to their motherland Africa

>You would think that the home for Christian white nationalism would be full of Men with pride for their race
Are we even on the same website right now? What does it say up in your address bar?

Honorary Aryans.

>go on weeb website
>bitch when you see weebs
Ebin

He probably meant this board, not the entire website

Nah, we just want to fuck their women.
Our nationalism is screwing over other countries, in every literal way, were currently studying.

Nips are based and I don't even watch cartoons

Anime is love, anime is life.

Reddit is more OPs speed and anyone else who doesn't like anime can follow him out the fucking door. This site has been my home for anime since 2007, if you don't fucking like it get the fuck out.

You aren’t a fucking cartoon girl no matter how bad you want to be
You will never fuck a cartoon girl no matter how hard you would like to

Simply kill yourselves

>why are there so many weaboos on Sup Forums?
I don't know, maybe because it's a weaboo site? Go back to facebook or twitter or wherever if you don't like it.

>mfw cartoon girl

>You will never fuck a cartoon girl no matter how hard you would like to
Anybody have that VR webm?

First time on Sup Forums newfriend ?

2D is pure

That series is absolute garbage and anyone who likes it should be killed.

This board is for POLITICAL DISCUSSION not for fucking posting your gay little Chinese cartoons. Either go to Sup Forums or fuck off

>He doesn't like ichigo mashimaro
Some people deserve to be burned for their heresy, you're one of them

>website literally created for fans of anime
>Why is everyone here a massive fucking weeb?

This site is for weebs
This board is for weebs to have political discussion

That's how it is twitterfag

This

Make me faget

>You aren’t a fucking cartoon girl no matter how bad you want to be

>He's not a cute cartoon girl

>Honorary aryans

No, how could you like a series about a teenage delinquent who smokes and is mean to young girls and steals from them? That's just horrible. I like little girls, that's why I hate that shit and scum like you who like it.

lel

I'd fuck them all

>No, how could you like a series about a teenage delinquent who smokes and is mean to young girls and steals from them? That's just horrible.
My dick is now diamonds

No matter how much you cry about it this is still an anime site

We know

Same reason I hate Yotusuba&!, a bitch blows smoke in a little girl's face and it's treated as a joke and she's cool for doing it, fuck that shit.
You deserve to be strung up.

>1 post by this id
> OP with false premise assertion

shillathon

>hating Yotsubab&
You better watch yourself faggot, the mods ban for this

it doesn't even fucking rhyme

it's ironic how many of the people in pedophile rings are from Europe and United States.

>yotsuba mascot
>anime banners and jlist ads
>niggy on the home page
>wtf why is this website full of weeaboos
try using your critical thinking skills and you will find the answer

If anyone could read the chapter wherein Torako is introduced and not hate it then they are scum. Used to be I thought Ichigo Mashimaro was just cute girls doing cute things but then I read it and I realized it's fucking terrible and now I hate it. I think why people "like" these series is because you're supposed to without actually reading them, because they're actually shit.

Context? I know Kuro gets nourishment from Illya but why the leg locking?

>Why is an Anime image board filled with weebs?

Is this what kids watch these days?

You could you know, try watching something that fucking appeals to you since clearly cute girls doing cute things doesn't

>2D is pure
Formless
Aetheric
Oneiric

Hentai and Shunga are ONE with Ohrmazd
They are Plotinus' ONE

You don't understand me. I am bringing forth the final revelation. I am explaining to you how true love is found in the purity of the cartoon or illustrations. It is unreal, crystalline and like a pure stream. Untainted by the grossness of flesh, this is where the Neoplatonic One is found.

Paradise descends from the Avestan word "pairi daeza". It means walled garden, but I show you the true pairi daeza is found in the walls of the cartoon or illustration, it is like a bottle containing glowing water vapor.

You can't understand since you don't watch hentai like a gentleman. It's like occult geometry that is purely in the realm of the fantastical, but connects to Infinity in its own way.

Imagine you are having sex, and the woman farts and shits all over your dick. Such things can't happen in good wholesome hentai. Now imagine she perspires, which smells nasty. Doesn't exist in shunga or hentai either because it is aligned with Plotinus' One.

I as, the Saoshyant, bring forth the final revelation.

Forsake the grossness of your flesh (Geti).

Transcend beyond the carnal desires and physical women.

Open your heart to the Infinity of Shunga and Hentai.

When the illustrated girl squeals during the transcendent orgasm

It is as if one's heart flutters to a realm of the purely of fanatistical, of the imaginative,

Of the formless, aetheric, oneiric ONE (Ohrmazd)

The House of Wisdom is filled with happy anime girls for your pristine souls (Mainyu) to have fun with.

Not with that attitude for sure

>some of the activist tinge move on to better forums
Boy was he fucking wrong

>I watch show just wanting to fuck

You piece of shit, I do like cute girls, that's why I don't like that shit that makes hurting and being mean to girls a joke. That's why6 Ichigo Mashimaro is garbage, itr's a bout a tenage girl doing nothing but abusing her little sister and her little sister's friends and it's supposeed tyo eb dfunny thast she;s a terible person who is mean to little girls but a horrible teenage delinquent bicth isn't cute or funny.

QUIT POSTING ANIME ON Sup Forums YOU WEEABOO FUCKS

It is funny. Her little sisters friends need bullying.

Baka! Ger the fuck out of here with your divide and conquer BS.

Gay frogs

Seriously, okay, first fucking chapter she runs of ciggarettes and so she steals from her little sister and her sister's friends to buy ciggarettes. How is this cute or funny?
Then her sister bets her she can't quit smoking and oh she camn't because she's a delinquent addict bitch. Guirls smoking, so cute and funny, fuck that.
Then it's her birthday, they try to think of what tp get her so they make her a fucking ashtray. Hahah so cute and funny, she's a delinquent bitch who smokes all the time, isn't taht cute?
FUck thatb series and anyone who likes it, you should be culled

Who/Satania/ here

Kuro and Illya got into a fight and Kuro used a lot of mana which she needed to replenish right after. That's why they do that, because Kuro's mana doesn't replenish naturally and if she loses all of it she disappears.

Japanese culture is steeped in smoking user, it's pretty much the social thing to do over there. Plus live is so shit you just want to die faster.
Stop overreacting to everything.

You aren’t a fucking white man no matter how bad you want to be
You will never fuck a white woman no matter how hard you would like to

Simply kill yourself

>Americans have no culture
>check flag
Can’t even tell an average cityfag from a kike anymore. Either way, all you faggots need to be gassed

>trying to justify this shit
Why don't you just go kill yourself the, youd on';t deserve to live.

HAHA NO!

>Attacking me because you don't like an anime character smoking
Are you mentally handicapped? I don't like bullying retards

I'm attacking you because like that filth.

>not embracing your inner weeb in private
This is why nobody likes Collectivists m8, it's all purity spirals until all the fun things are forbiden. If the white race can't cope with a bunch of comedy cartoons, it deserves to fall.

You're attacking me because you lost your shit over a single series you didn't enjoy and decided to make it your lifes mission to try and convince others of your view.
You're acting like a child because a character smokes and you don't like it and are thus taking it out on the shows fans, which makes little to no sense but ok.
If you claim to like Cute girls doing cute things yet you're so upset over one of the weakest cute girls doing cute things shows.
I'm gonna venture the argument that you haven't even seen 200 series.

Anime is pure and pristine. It has no filth, like our bodily forms, which are seeped with bacteria and poopy. Physicality is evil, created by the Demiurge. Anime is pure and pristine, and truer to our original natures; it is the highest emanation of the One luminous source. Sup Forums needs to understand hentai has superseded the need for physical women.

is this now an animu bread?

Anime website and stopped reading here.

If you want people to share their weeb images you should just say so.

Make sure you stay on this page until this thread 404s out of the archive so you get to see anime girls on Sup Forums.

>>>wikihow.com/Avoid-Becoming-a-Weeaboo

kikes rape kids

filthy yids

Alright, I keep seeing this bitching and moaning about anime on boards not centered around anime, then people saying Sup Forums is exclusively for weebs. And I'm pretty fucking tired of it.

When this website was made, it was for weebs. But as it grew, it came to accept different kinds of people. No longer was Sup Forums just about anime; it was about anyone who wanted to be a part of it. Now some people don't even want to hear about them.
Imagine people saying they don't want to hear about Christians in "their part of america". It's unavoidable. Weeaboos are EVERYWHERE. Both sides need to understand that Sup Forums is different, but till has ties to its roots.

>tl;dr
Both sides are wrong. This is no longer a weeb site, but this site still has weebs. Coexist.

>home of Christian white nationalism
>Sup Forums

>Why is everyone a weeb in the weeb weebsite?

jusr remember, amerimutts like to sexualize real children

You're on Sup Forums
Here you don't coexist, here you genocide

You're wrong for caring about some gay shit like that.

Nice dog whistle for an anime thread

What? What the fuck was wrong with the chapter where Torako was introduced? She blew smoke in yotsuba's face to dissuade her from smoking, that's the same as your dad giving you a sip of beer at age 6 so you stop asking. Are you seriously too autistic to understand yotsuba& of all fucking things?

>caring
getting really tired of hearing it and caring are two different things

lel

But what explains all the hypocritical European trash weebs here?

> our

He said Americans you fuckin' stupid leaf.

Nazi anime girls time