So

So
How does Sup Forums feel knowning the jews conned them into voting their puppet into office?
Can't imagine it feels good being outsmarted like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sN7XthPmD9I
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/SKHdT)
archive.is/NEWhM)
archive.is/y3ZV6)
archive.is/JH7Vz)
archive.is/otLuw)
archive.is/AtVa6)
archive.is/iJSZ9)
archive.is/jZGBH)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was easy after the kicked out Bernie from the election

Full Sup Forums was right again
youtu.be/sN7XthPmD9I

It was all just a show

shut up you Democrats jew haters

>literally the only election promise he kept was the one that benefits the jews and nothing but the jews
>I...it's just a s...show, nothing to be worried hah.

face it, you've been outplayed, try again next elections

So far I've yet to get an answer on why this matters.
Who gives a fuck?

eh it was obvious he was a jew slave the moment he was elected, otherwise the jews woulda ousted him on day 1

Even though this is a Jewish plan, it's still exactly what Sup Forums wanted.

A world full of chaos and happenings.

Hold tight :^)

This may seem like an unpopular opinion, but I don't care desu. Think about it: support Israel, allow America to have a European majority demographic once again or be against Israel like Bernie and have open borders. If you can be pro Israel and have nationalist immigration policies it's not an issue to me. But be pro Israel and have the country overrun by the brown horde, it's hypocritical at best.

My Tax cut is like $7000 more in my pocket, feels good thus far.
Removal from TPP, good too.
Deportation of mexos, good shit still.
If he can build the wall: fucking awesome.
Arrests of pedo rings, on going and gaining steam: excellent.
Entertainment value, 11/10. Way better than expected.

He's like a cleansing fire raging through DC. Thus far I am happy with him. The alternative would have been nightmarish, so this whole topic is a non-starter.

>support Israel, allow America to have a European majority demographic once again

How are you coming to this conclusion exactly?

Trump promised massive muzzie butthurt.

He delivered.

I thought Sup Forums hated jews. Bunch of zionist goys.

>How are you coming to this conclusion exactly?

I was referring to Trump's wall, travel ban, and his idea for allow immigration based on merit which would naturally allow mostly Europeans in. I'd rather have a nationalist Zionist in office than a liberal open border anti Zionist, but that's only if I had those options. My ideal policy would be nationalist non interventionist but with close ties to Europe. Israel should only be supported if it returned back to its Christian roots.

Clownworld! HONK HONK!

Oh right I getchu f a m

If you haven't noticed though, the demographics of the USA don't entirely support a European majority and with the situation with birth-rates among certain ethnic groups, it's only going to shrink the European blood.

Clinton was their puppet as well.
You need to learn that the system itself is the problem. Voting for a new puppet every 2 years changes NOTHING.

>"Oy vey, all of these racists who supported Trump are the same goys itching for a civil war. Why not oust Trump? I'm sure they'll just roll over and take it"

I'm sick of the brainlets on this board.

It still may have a chance if immigration were restricted only to Europeans at the moment and if welfare gets slowly defunded. The black birthrate was never that high to replace the white majority. Although Hispanics have a high birthrate, they intermarry with whites at very high rates. I've met the results of that, and I can tell you that in many cases they look indistinguishable from white people.

The whole system is pretty much rigged honestly, no matter which side won, it was gonna be a Jewish puppet regardless, we only avoided a liberal flavored one.

The real problem is how blindly Sup Forums fell for the trap, to the point where they're literally trying to convince themselves that the Jews aren't so bad.

>if immigration were restricted only to Europeans

This is never going to happen

> can tell you that in many cases they look indistinguishable from white people.

They're still not European then

Also, I don't think you understand how rapidly the white birth-rate is declining while other ethnic groups' birth-rates are soaring

Lol you’re just butthurt about what he said about Jerusalem you filthy fucking mudslime

>jews create two puppets
>PICK ONE GOYS
> HAHAHAHAHA YOU PICKED THE WRONG ONE

gas them all

If the Jews wanted Jerusalem the capital and the embassy moved it would have already been done years ago. They don't want peace, they want things to stay the same so they always got continued support and shekels. Trump's decision to do this goes against what Israel REALLY wants even if they say tell Trump "thank you" . He is Jewing the Jews.

who the fuck is she?
name?

Europe really needs to solve its Muslim problem.

Sup Forums went from "gas the kikes" to pro-shitrael in two days. Trump-supporters are fucking retarded.

Also, christfaggots, no (((christmas))) for jew!

>This is never going to happen
I have doubts but there's still a chance it can be done subtlety.

>Also, I don't think you understand how rapidly the white birth-rate is declining while other ethnic groups' birth-rates are soaring

Only immigration restrictions and defunding state subsidized welfare can change this.

This is the only hope, but realistically it probably won't happen. Only possible outcome is separate nations and secession.

@lywi.gr
On instagram

>>literally the only election promise he kept

Wrong Ahmed

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>Senate passes GOP Tax Reform Bill 51-49 (archive.is/SKHdT)
>U.S. Economy Reaches Its Potential Output for First Time in Decade (archive.is/NEWhM)
>Trump to Pull U.S. From U.N. Migration Compact (archive.is/y3ZV6)
>Trump's USDA Relaxes Obama-Era School Lunch Restrictions (archive.is/JH7Vz)
>Supreme Court allows full enforcement of Trump travel ban (archive.is/otLuw)
>Trump shrinks Utah monuments created by Obama, Clinton (archive.is/AtVa6)
>Trump names Jerusalem the capital of Israel, will move US embassy (archive.is/iJSZ9)
>Border wall prototypes have finished construction - will now enter the testing and evaluation period (archive.is/jZGBH)

thanks bro

Trump was always pro-Israel
during his campaign he promised to do this
why are you fags surprised now?

>Only possible outcome is separate nations and secession

Yah I kinda see this too.

Seems like it would make sense for all the people who see the shit that's going down to band together and start communities or a community of their own. Hopefully man, hopefully.

There wasn't going to be a right wing revolution if Trump won m8. The best option is to always redpill the masses and kick the jews out.

How dare he! m...m...muh palestine! It's another nakba!

how is this relevant to the topic? I only see europeans on this board being critical about the kike puppet. Amerifarts are licking his semen no matter what. it show only europeans bring quality to this board and protecting the only sane stance about the Jews

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

>was a campaign promise
>AHAHAHA HE CONNED YOU AHAHAHA

wew lad you sure are retarded.

F-F-FIVE DIMENSIONAL CHESS

How does this decision affect Europe? Why do you care?

95% of the things on that list are duplicates of other things on that list. As to your additions...

Ah yes, the famous school lunch campaign promise -- one of the top things on everyone's mind. And who could forget how much we all wanted a couple random national monuments no-one thinks about downsized. And I see that you added the very promise that the person you responded to was criticizing to make your list seem longer -- very clever. As to the tax bill, I seem to remember Trump talking about how taxes on the wealthy would rise and how he was much more of populist than the others in the Republican primary; but taking loans from China in order to fund gibs for globalist bankers is now somehow keeping a campaign promise, apparently.

Also, it's tremendously amusing to me that the same people who say the government doesn't and should play any role in economic affairs are the same people who are saying things like "TRUMP HAS CREATED 1.5 GORILLION JOBS". Business cycles -- what are they?

Probably still better than Hillary, I guess.

No matter how you voted, you always vote for the jews. This is only a playground for a little war between conservative jews and liberal jews, we gentiles dont matter to them as they see us as their servants. Wake up niggas, with jews you lose.

He's referring to all of the Muslims in Europe freaking out about this. Though really when I think about it, your country is one of the few that can actually talk shit about this. kek

>Flag
>Unironically supporting Israel

Amazing how everyone is bitching about Trump challenging the Muslims fuckery head on.

The pussy-boy “community organizer” Obama was always afraid to challenge the Muslims because he knew he was helpless against a bunch of desert savages who only respect strength.
Now that we have an actual man in the White House working against our obvious enemies the pussy-boys are coming out of the woodwork to cry about it.

The Jews you need to be worrying about live in New York and California not Israel

>>Border wall prototypes have finished construction - will now enter the testing and evaluation period

sharts are delusional

He's coming.....

>Trump's first state of the union address didn't consist of "gas the kikes race war now" so he's a jewish plant

When will this stale meme die? Of somebody has the cap of an user explaining how Trump has torpedoed Israel's long term goals please post it.

“It” being the Jewish led Leftist resistance you fucking retarded Mongoloid