How do you guys list what you're watched?

How do you guys list what you're watched?

Other urls found in this thread:

orgmode.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

use MAL and dont tell anyone you use MAL

brain.so

hey i use MAL

Taiga is shit.

MAL

it's functional, at least.

Just a notebook. Scratch off episodes and note whether or not I came.

What the fuck is this?

Personally, I use MAL and dont tell anyone i use MAL

I just delete the episodes that I've seen.

I don't use MAL. I tried registering with multiple email adresses and never got a confirmation mail. Same thing happened with myfigurecollection.

notepad

Anime is shit. I don't waste time watching too much of it. Instead, I wait until I stumble upon something that I like.

Video games are where it's at. All other kinds of entertainment are poison to the mind.

faggot

Obviously MAL
It has Sup Forums's seal of approval

Personally, I prefer the air

I used notepad but thinking of switching over to MAL.

How is opening and navigating through a shitty website faster than copypasting title/replacing a digit?

Windows, sue me.

orgmode.org/

taiga.moe

You could even make a batch file titled "anime", and simply open cmd with winbutton + R, and type in "anime". I bet it'd be a hell lot faster than opening a browser, logging into that shitty website and doing whatever is required to add something to the list.

It's not but I have to organize and reorganize each time I add shows which is a pain.

A permanent marker and never taking a shower

>Requires a Hummingbird or MyAnimeList account.

Just do it alphabetically and that's it? Paste only title, then add s1e01 etc. There's no way it'd take longer than MAL.

You're right adding all the shit I've seen to MAL would take ages. I might as well just keep doing what I have been.

The real question is how do you keep track of what you're reading?

I just gave ComicRack a shot last night and wasn't feeling it. The Japanese text in the browser is too small and I don't like the shadows it adds to the image to make it look like a comic book although I'm sure there is an option to turn that off.

Kitsu + Taiga. I really want a website that will let me score out of 100 or to deviations like 9.5.

lmao

My mind is my arcanery.

The only issue I have with notepad is when I marathon I forget to do it. So that's why I'd add a batch file that can be opened simply through cmd with a keyword. It's all about making the process seamless and efficient.

I just have the text file on my desktop for easy access.

My memory.

KILL HIM

>listing what you've watched

why?

Well, that works, but if browser or a folder is covering the file, that'd make the process slightly more of an annoyance.

>notepad.png

How fucking lonely are you user?

I use random.org to decide what to do next.

>marathon something until I pass out to bed
>can't remember the next day which episode it was
or
>start watching some shitty anime
>stop after a while
>drop it because fed up with it
>want to come back to it after a few months
>big blank which episode I stopped on
There you go.

Pleb version of spreadsheets

I use MAL like everybody else do here except I don't pretend I don't use MAL while posting in this thread.

If that gets too bothersome you could always pin it to your start menu somewhere.

It's the taiga.moe guy. I complained about how it isn't on Linux and it looks like he kind of addressed that by adding Wine in the support tab.

not_having_shit_memory.txt

Why does it matter? Internet cred?

I use MAL
also did a script for it cuz the design is meh

I don't actually enjoy doing anything, but I like crossing things off checklists.

>pass out

fall asleep.

>not NIST Randomness Beacon

No. If you're sleep deprived enough, you pass out after only a few minutes. There's definitely a difference between the two.

For the second one, you might as well start the season over because you probably forgot it all

No way. That's like retracing a path. You just forget the little details, but everything else is glaringly obvious and not fun to follow.

Google Docs.

>logging in to jewgle every time

Where can I find a better thing to use?

it doens't

It is good 'cause you can use PC to write down what you want & have it synced via app on smartphone.

Do you seriously need to remind yourself what you "dropped" or are "currently watching"? Are you an amnesiac?

>アニメ
>lists anime with romaji

Yes.

Would anime not be written in Hiragana?

It sounds better than "Anime" in English.

I can write all of them down in their original name, but then I'll know shit when to look up or when to suggest someone what to watch.

I'm not watching anything but little witch academia this season, I think the aripiprazole gave me anhedonia

Notepad

Have a notepad file called anime.
Put the names of anime and/or manga that I plan to watch/am watching right now, and put a mark on them when I finish watching/reading them.

Then you're mentally impaired. You should be able to know what you watched by reading the title.

>le notepad meme
Do people seriously use such a shitty and archaic method or are they just trying to fit in?

Anime is a loan word

Damn.

I'm a perfectionist and now I have this urge to name down all of them not in romaji.

And I'm in bed at 2AM with my PC off.

Well, here I go...

I know, it's getting worse these days and the meds are not helping.

From where, French?

We have been through this before user
It is well known that MAL is a good site for keeping your lists. You only need to avoid the social part of the site.

Human beings find ways to make things easier and more streamlined.
>animation

がんばれお兄ちゃん!

It's the most efficient method. The time you navigate through garbage sites could be spent on watching.

Post your MAL, everyone

Didn't know Hummingbird renewed itself to Kitsu for literally no reason

>Human beings find ways to make things easier and more streamlined.
Nah. Spending time to mark an anime you literally cannot remember a single thing about is in itself a sign you don't need to write it down because you obviously don't care about it one bit.

Thank you.

I do not know Japanese though, but it's beautiful to have the original/default name.

I guess I'm kinda weird. That's Sup Forums.

Notepad++, a .txt file

Okay user, you can have the last word, it seems very important to you.

It's not uncommon to not remember some unforgettable obscure show you after 8 years of watching anime.

You started watching anime in 2014? Fucking newfag

You're not a perfectionist. You're just a pedantic moron. Carefully typing down titles like you're trying to frame it and hang it on the wall isn't perfectionism; it's a waste of your fucking time.

They got bought out.

>I do not know Japanese though
それは大変ですね
Maybe you could download Anki and drill the readings of the words used in the Anime of your list so you would at the very least be able to pronounce the words when you see them

Exactly. While I might not know each show's name within about a 5s I can tell if I've seen a show.

But I lurked for 2 years before posting.

With taiga/other similar apps it becomes just as easy if not easier to catalog your anime after the initial effort of creating your list. Better yet you get instant access to databases with useful stuff like staff and character lists.

>get banned for even mentioning MAL
>see this thread

hey janitors, kill yourselves

>tfw you can read the hiragana just fine but every time a kanji comes up your morale sinks

>why don't you just use your memory xD
That's only a viable option if have like 200 completed anime, unless you have photographic memory and instantly remember any title you've seen.

You are mean.

I remember the show if I see one picture on jewgle image, I don't care about my e-pen.

>implying he has something better to do
He's here after all.