Which one was better?

Which one was better?

I genuinely believe the original was better because delicious filler, better artstyle and less shading

Back when they could actually draw?

Original. Crystal only got good at season 3 because of the fact that they went back to it's roots. It was to late though sadly.

I miss Luna's adorable voice, it's more clearer in crystal. The permanent :3 and the fact the she turns human is kinda nice though.

Right looks pig disgusting

The one on the left.

She is an alien alright.

>She is an alien alright.
She just needs less bloom and a wider face.

Original obviously.

>delicious filler
Welp Anno was good at doing many things except EVA stuff

S3 obviously.

Unless of course you actually enjoyed shit like pic related.

I may or may not have stolen the wrong image from Google to show my question.

The original's art is a lot more pleasant. The manga's art looks fine but that kind of style really doesn't translate well into animation.

It does if you actually animate it well.

SuperS is best, no exceptions except maybe Sailor Stars.

>Sailor Stars, the season with no Mamoru
>The best
Yeah no.

Original. Better art direction, better animation, better faces and the filler gives the story more time to breathe and let the girls just be girls and lets us appreciate them and the normal lives they're fighting to protect.

Could this be a JoJo reference?

Dream Arc when?

Does this mean Rei likes girls or at least Usagi because at both times where everyone dies, Rei is always the last to go and when that happens Usagi is at peak emotional and not to mention the bickering with their tongues so damn close to each other

I also notice the shitton of gay jokes in the series.

Well, Ikuhara was directing and he is a massive /u/ fag as well as Reifag.

I like the cute style back then; the modern one is shoujo like and makes her more mature looking. I personally want it to come off more like Naoko's initial vision and intention really based off the manga really. They both have their pros and cons but would rather like to see Naoko's vision come to fruition instead.

If that was the case why didn't we get much Rei focus besides her being the best at her school?

Which one is original Japanese?

Original 5ever and ever. I didn't appreciate the anime back in the day, but it really is a good combination of magical girls and slice of life, plus all the girls get an actual personality and individual development.

>watch R, hate Chibiusa
>watch S, only like Chibiusa a little bit
>watch SuperS, love Chibiusa
Is this the power of character development?

Maybe, but it is common for girls to have Takarazuka actresses as their first couple of crushes.