Is Gay Bowel Syndrome Responsible for the Homo-Grimmace?

Are there bowel parasites that actually run the brains of Homos to seek fecal gratification in order to spread more aggressive poo parasites? Like the way MSG makes you crave junk food or toxoplasmosis takes over the brain of humans?
Is this why the Bible says not to play in dung?
Like pork parasites.
The Bible says don't eat pork.Not to be a prick,but the Bible knows pigs are FULL of dangerous parasites.Pigs are garbage disposals not food.
Shellfish eat terd too. Bible says don't eat shellfish.
Why do fags have this CrAzY Grimmace?
I say it is Gay Bowel syndrome.You are not supposed to mention Gay Bowel Syndrome because it makes fags feel bad,so the disease in encouraged to spare their FEEWINGS! Aww
Weaponized Anthropolgy is a beetch!

Gay Bowel Syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bowel_syndrome

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2015/10/29/parasite-human-brain-control/#.Wig204H950w
youtube.com/watch?v=jJDLjqx3Xls
health-truth.com/the-hidden-epidemic-in-north-american-parasites/
youtu.be/rf0Lv3egcMc
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/gay bowel syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meet the Parasites That Control Human Brains
blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2015/10/29/parasite-human-brain-control/#.Wig204H950w

There wouldn't be any bad parasites in poo now,would there? Poohole is 100% AOK to get your jollies in!
It's safe folks.
Carry on gayfags!

You're on to something.
Africans know that "dey eat da poopoo" and that should be enough reason for us civilized people to be wary. Our society has managed to compartmentalize what they do away from who they are, and suppress all disgust when they can't.
Reminder to call things by their true names: "gay sex" = sodomy, "gay man" = sodomite, "HIV" = GRID etc.

I was gonna ...It's not "gay" I agree.
But Wiki had it listed as "Gay Bowel Syndrome"
Parasites would account for excessive promiscuity of the kweerz
I have known fags and tried to be open minded years ago.
They are fukn INSANE and their existence so tragic ...I got far away from them.
Doesn't toxoplasmosis come from cat crap?
I really do think parasites are in play in their ever more promiscuity...sticking gerbils in their ass etc.
It's a perfect weapon against males.
It all takes place in their dirty bowels.
The Bible says BURY poo.
There is NO immune system in the bowels because the liver or kidneys would have taken care of potential pathogens.
By injecting parasites into the bowels is a perfect breeding ground for parasites

Keep it tidy kweerz!
How to Anal Douche
youtube.com/watch?v=jJDLjqx3Xls
There is an epidemic of parasites !
health-truth.com/the-hidden-epidemic-in-north-american-parasites/

You horny lil' devils stay safe! (It's just a matter of time before you have a bugchaser give you your gift!)

Guess you'll have to stay in the closet now.

For someone who hates gays, you sure come across as a massive faggot.

Mmmm! Oh yea

You know what you seem like to me soyboy?

it's 'cause dey eat da poo-poo youtu.be/rf0Lv3egcMc

I shout GayBowel Syndrome from the rooftops.
It's you soyboy who needs to be in a closet.
Hows your grimace?
Your obviously a queer lover!
Let them touch your food!
We had a fag at a restraunt I worked at as a youth who got caught fukkin a side of beef.
It was Italian Beef so you had to stab the giant roast and shove garlic in the hole.
The fag (the owners nephew) started thinking and every Sunday morning fucked the holes.
One day the owner tried to get in the store before opening when the fag was working alone.
The owner kicked the door down.And this "Louie"guy was pulling up his panx and there was sppoge in the beef.
They all knew he was light in the loafers.
He would come in for beef sangwitches sometimes...they were good.
Legend.They called him ScrEwy Louie and he used to work there.
When I found out why later I hated fags from there on.They are sick.I say it's buttranger parasites.

this is retarded I have the gay face and I have no parasites and I regularly drink mugwort tea it’s just genetic just like the gay.

kek

tl;dr
Don't do butt stuff pretty much.
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/gay bowel syndrome

Also can tell people that getting your intestines examined isn't fun. They go in both through your ass for half of it, and down through your throat to look at all parts of the intestines. But then atleast you know you don't have some bad stuff brewing there. Not something you should demand the doctor do for fun though unless you're a complete sadist.

There are SO many nasty infectious diseases that you can get from being a faggot just reading about them should make your skin crawl, also not that easy to treat either, and some of them aren't even treatable, wouldn't be surprised if fags are literal incubators for things like hpv which there's no cure for iirc and can develope into cancer etc. If some promiscuous fag smells like he just took a shit should probably run, i've heard some of these things can actually be contagious just by getting it on your skin or if he just scratched his ass and then touches something. Probably they put a fucking lid on it cause
>it's 2017 and fags are awesome
Wouldn't surprise me if some of these were just like walking talking disease carriers without even knowing it.

Oxlade-Chamberlain BTFO

I think you're on to something. If I keep sticking it in my girlfriends butt, could I turn into a faggot?

could be something with male on male intestinal flora producing some nasty combination, and female on female etc. So it might not have been as wrong in the bible where it says women don't lay down with woman men don't lay down with man it's an abomination unto the lord and those that do will have their reward for it in the flesh, to paraphrase.
Pretty clear where god stands with sodomy wouldn't it be "hilarious" if it were for actual pragmatic reasons other than simply sexual perversions. Like, don't do this or you'll get a potential fucking nasty disease.

levitical kike. your shitty order has been replaced by Christ's sacrifice. anal having sodomitical rapist pedo hypocrites dying from ineffective truvada and fucking pox box and gonorrhea gabagools. nice politics. youre all homos. kill all males!

>homosexuals don't have extremely high risk of infectious diseases that are tough to treat.
Alright there mr. lgbtqiwoeuqweorqwe

Valid points

yeah. they dont. this world is about to end. and you did it all. you dont even wear condoms. that was your point in genesis when you an heroed over vaginas. your point to be a mason who worships vaginas. and your point to make this shit. deny house impeachment. but a blowjob with an ADULT is impeachable back in the nineties. take your fucking haavara jerusalem and become a female. youre a traitor to the gender. dey eat da pee pee. peterson is a tranny. you drink fucking periods and snot and smeg and trichomoniasis and zika and youre illiterate antichrists. only men have g spots. use fucking turkey basters. stop blaming men AND women. men only end up being lorded over by witches this way

what the hell kind of drugs are you on?

none. im gone. fuck your mom