I luuv it when pot addicts suffer

i luuv it when pot addicts suffer

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3576702/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything in excess is dangeroous.

STOP POSTING THIS FAKE SHIT JESUS CHRIST

cmon man

I want to get in early on the annoying stoners, how hard do you think it would be to form a phony organization like Mothers against drunk driving, but for pot?

my endgoal would be just to make annoying rules that potsmokers have to follow cause I hate them lmao. Like, making it cost more, or slapping images of what potheads actually look like on the package to deter kids from buying it.

>b-but muh weeeeed is safe

As a long time pot toker...pot with just THC is normally calming to upset stomachs, that is is why so many that suffer from cancer and chemo sessions smoke it. This crap is laced with somehting

fake and gay

Do it, get in on it early before your country are all drug addicts.

Its funny how many US flags are no pro drug but its pretty easy to pull the statistics of drug consumption and see the US leads the way. This country is lost to deadbeats consumed by vice. Its always why the national IQ is constantly decreasing as well as drop out rates.
But these addicts will claim it had no negative impact on their life and instead its some conspiracy against them and thats why their life sucks.

Now*

The reason it's taken so long for them to recognize cannibinoid hyperemisis syndrome as something that happens when some people smoke marijuana is because wide spread marijuana use is just now becoming acceptable/legal. Also you fucking stoners refuse to admit that pot can have any negative side effects.

saged

>dailymail
Is this the sort of shit you actually read, son?

Or you could get a life and develop a personality instead.

Not real pot. Real cannabis cures virtually every chronic disease, relieves pain without addiction or side effects, reverses the aging process, and increases intelligence when used habitually (not addictive, the benefits are what encourages repeat use).

you sound like alot of fun. You're probably a pleasure to be around in person.

Only retards refuse to realize pot has negative side effects say some shit like that.
They must have smoked long enough to realize being high all the time isn't all that great after a while.

It's the angsty ones like this that are always hard to be around
it's best not to give them any attention.

>another retarded anti pot thread

Save your energy for the jews, this battle you will never win

Uhhhhmmm excuse me

>*Chomps Doritos*

But aren't you aware

>*Puffs cigarette*

That smoking weed

>*Pops OxyContin*

Is bad for your health???!!!

>*Sips vodka*

Whoever running for the 2020 presidency that will also legalize pot will abso-fucking-lutely win.
This. The thing about alcohol and weed is that you could quit doing those in one day if you really wanted to. Black tar heroin is designed to get you chemically dependent on it whereas a good chunk of people are so weak from no good waifus and no good jobs that they want a crutch.

Lmao every time i come to this site some new gay fake shit is being passed around here as 'content'

Reddit is better and thats pretty fucking pathetic.

>muh marijuana
>don't say bad things about muh marijuana

SCROMATOSE

>((((((((((DANIEL ROTH))))))))))

CHS is real
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3576702/

Alcohol has severe withdrawals that can cause seizures and even death. As severe, if not more so, than any drug that exists. Alcohol is infinitely worse than marijuana.

No it's not.

This is gonna have weed conspiracy theorists going crazy. Wtf are the odds that this happens the same year that federal agencies are directed to reevaluate the scheduling of marijuana?

i dont smoke weed every day i just smoke before bed but i do it every night.
never have i ever had this screaming and vomiting issue.... even when i was just out of high school id get baked hard every day. id smoke 6 grams throughout the day from when i woke up to when i went to bed. most weed i get is from the dispensary nowadays.
i think anyone who is like me or similar can come up on their own that obviously ((((somebody)))) is adding undetectable additives to the plants. like undetectable roundup.
just another false flag put out by ((((them))))

I want to add that I am not denying the CHS condition.
I don't believe that over saturation of marijuana in the body is a thing.
If you are concerned, please understand that your body is designed to get rid of toxins. THC is a toxin, you just feel the effects first before it's filtered.
So start taking some vitamins or something

alcohol is only bad if you abuse it, and it takes a special kind of shitty person to abuse it because being drunk does NOT feel good. it feels like you're fucking poisoned because you literally are poisoned. if you actually drink like a sane healthy person (ie 1 beer a day) it'll be a lot healtheir than most of the other shit the average american shoves in his mouth.

Link to the last thread faggot?

I never claimed pot does not have negative effects, but so does prescription medication that is legal. And in many "legal" script' drugs, can have much more dyer side effects than pot.

How long until we see a company like Pfizer come out for the magic pill to cure cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome?

Legalizing pot was a mistake. Who's with me my fellow alcohol drinkers?

>alcohol is only bad if you abuse it
Why are we allowed to apply this logic to alcohol, but no other drug? Sounds like you're just making excuses for why you were unable to keep the prohibition era going.

If a drug exists, it will be abused. Basing policy on all the abuse cases for every other drug, while basing policy on assuming people will drink moderately for alcohol, is a double standard we need to get over.

On literally every level its infinitely worse. Alcohol is even more dangerous than heroin, as regular heroin (not fentanyl lanced) withdrawals wont actually kill you. Alcohol withdrawals absolutely will.

There already is a magic pill. It's called the red pill now go outside and stop smoking weed.

Take it from somebody that rips dabs of hash oil all day long: 'Scromiting" is NOT possible with marijuana consumption. As mentioned, smoking weed actually CALMS your stomache, it doesn't agitate it

my brother is a chronic sufferer of the scrotomiting please pray for him

>slapping images of what potheads actually look like on the package to deter kids from buying it.

That wouldn't work out how you think it would.

I'm no Alex Jones fan, but he did say this exact thing would happen about 15 years ago. Basically, he said that they would genetically modify the pot to make it poisonous and more addictive, once it was close to being legalized, and then all other drugs would follow the same route.