Fellas, its over

fellas, its over.
as a (((schlomo))), while i agree that jerusalem IS in fact the capital of israel, i think he shouldnt have announced it yet. now those palis are going to blow up school buses again, excusing their actions on this. hundreds of lives, both israeli and palestinian will be lost because of this. this announcement will just make peace even harder to achieve.
im going to the israeli army next year since it is mandatory here, and im just scared, because i know that in some point i am going to be involved in an attack. to be short, he is right, but his timing is poor.

>I don't agree because I am going into the military and I am scared of being killed

lmao

>more bombings
how is this night different from any other night?

Kek

>blow up school buses again

This.

Honestly I don't understand what the point was. It doesn't change anything in the reality of the situation.

The US has NO legal right to declare any Capital. Drumpf fucked up. Bigly.

With Muller on his back, he took a refugee in Jews. Fuck him!

>based
I disagree, you should have split.
stay safe shlomobrah

>HURR DURR IVE EATEN UP LEFTISTS LIVES
you know how we stopped the suicide attacks last time around right?
the real problem with this decoration is that it makes us seem like a vessel of the US

>mfw it was all a plot to destroy Isreal

Those men who, in war, seek to preserve their lives at any rate commonly die with shame and ignominy, while those who look upon death as common to all, and unavoidable, and are only solicitous to die with honour, oftener arrive at old age and, while they live, live happier.

Xenophon

no. i totally agree with him, its just that the situation is very fragile now. remember that just 4 months ago they were all in in their intifadah thing

>hundreds of lives, both israeli and palestinian will be lost because of this.

I can't see the downside

fpbp

>hundreds of lives, both jews and palestinian
and nothing of value was lost

you will be a fag in uniform, something like Carl the cuck recruit against Muhammad the cuck terrorist

What a cowardly kike. Stand for your country. If it wasn't you, it'd be your children.

Hope you finally fight your own wars

Syria is a mess, Lebanon weak, Egypt seeking allies. Turkey and Jordan can be consider a possible threat.
Just avoid muslims and places where people gather.

>>mfw it was all a plot to destroy Isreal

How would this destroy Israel, are you retarded?

Israel has been itching for another way to restart the conflict and grab a bit more land. With Trump doing this, the Israeli leadership doesn't look like the bad guys and puts all of the blame on the resulting conflict on good goy Trump.

can someone explain this to me like im 12 please?

In other words, he should have waited 4 years, that way you'd be done with your mandatory service in the Israeli military?

Why don't you just renounce your Israeli citizenship if you're that afraid?
Are all Jews this cowardly?

If you haven't served in the military, you're projecting your own insecurities onto this guy, who is going to serve. Being concerned of getting exploded is a natural human state.

>muslims being sand niggers
so just another day ending in Y?

It's not just the act of declaring jerusalem the capitol. It's just emblematic of the fact that this tiny little pile of shit country in the middle of the dessert controls our foreign policy. It's insulting to one's intelligence.

>now those palis are going to blow up school buses again, excusing their actions on this. hundreds of lives, both israeli and palestinian will be lost because of this. this announcement will just make peace even harder to achieve.
This is the only reason I even remotely support it,
Get fucked, kike.

>we shouldn’t enforce our own capitol because I’m afraid of Muslims

The world does not bend to the whims of cowards user

If you don't understand the significance of today's events, and I'm being serious, go to the library and start brushing up on history.

>implying you backward fucks ever had a chance at peace.

>no right

Says who? The UN? We are the UN, what are you or anyone else going to do about it fag.

The us has been the nicest most accommodating hegemon the world has ever see .

Enough, time to swing our big ol’ dick around and get what we deserve, might makes right

>dune coons and kikes have fought over who owns israel for thousands of years
>trump finally says OKAAAY this is getting old as fuck so the kikes get Israel and that's where this two state solution will have to build off of dealwithit.gif
>media freaking out about how this is going to make the arabs angry and that they'll rev up those terrorists
>as if that's anything new
same shit different day.

5D Warhammer 40k. Sorry buddy you're gonna have to take one for the geotus.

But Palestinians are ALWAYS declaring Intifadas, it's what they do.If it wasn't Trump declaring this it would've just have been something else.

When did you people turn into absolute pussies?

Israel has only had to conceal and hold back its violence up until now for fear of upsetting the United States.

The current president of the United States is man who casually mentioned in an interview that he's comfortable with literally executing the wives and children of Islamist Jihadists.

I think you'll be ok.

Who wouldn't be?

Do you have any idea how fucking dumb you sound? A war where ONLY combatants are killed? Where would that war be fought? FANTASYLAND?

>hundreds of lives, both israeli and palestinian will be lost because of this
And?

>he's comfortable with literally executing the wives and children of Islamist Jihadists.
this makes me hard

12D Chess. Trump knows this is going to enrage the muslims causing them to once again gang up on Israel and finally destroy it once and for all

honestly, you are right.bless you i support the announcement. i just think it is poor timed

>Trump Declares Jerusalem capital of Israel
>Pali's get pissy
>start bombing and killing more jews

Is Trump /ourguy/?

fuck you, you sound dumb

What are you afraid of kid?

>year 2017 anno the goyim's domino
>still volunteering to spend 3 years as an Army cuck

There's your fucking problem. protip: only Russians, Mizrahim, Ethiopians, and thot girls who want big Mizrahi cock let themselves get drafted anymore, Ashkenazim learned how to pay for bullshit psychiatric exemptions years ago.

Also I will point out that people get drafted at age 18 here so OP is likely a 27 year old underage ban. There's a chance he's not, some people get their draft delayed, but it's more likely that he is.

so, tell us all Jew Nigger. When is it "the right time"? The bible declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel; NOT TRUMP dumb-dick!

>fag logic

>Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capitol of Israel
>Israel gets nuked by Iran/zerg-rushed by assmad dune coon death squads
>Holocaust 2: Radioactive Ethnostate Boogaloo.jpg
>Trump turns the Middle East into Lake America
EZPZ fagzilla

There is never going to be a "good time." There will be no peace in the middle east until all those Palestinian bastards are blown to hell. Eventually you have to stand up for your sovereignty.

>hundreds of lives, both israeli and palestinian will be lost because of this.
>hundreds of lives
>hundreds of israeli lives

hahahahahhahahahahah
you gave us sandcooties and now your gonna get them too.
mah sides shlomo,mah sides

heh heh, at least it's better to tear off the bandage all at once than slowly torture yourself as our presidents have done since 1995

>both israeli and palestinian will be lost

Good, I fucking hate sandniggers

Come on, you're God's chosen people. You'll be okay, Chaim. :^)

They can't destroy Israel. They don't have the military or unity to do it. Israel also has nukes. There is zero chance of Israel getting destroyed.

This is just Trump being a stooge for zionists and starting a conflict for no reason. Here is what will happen:

-A few palestinians start throwing a few rocks
-One of those rocks hits an Israeli in the head
-massive media coverage of rock incident on CNN/MSNBC/FOX
-Israel captures more territory
-Israel doesn't look like the bad guy because good goy Trump started it

>That tattoo
Being this sensitive to politics

Eh?
kikes are the biggest cowards on the planet, guess why they been chased out of every fucking nation on the planet?
But I smell a kike, so gas yourself, faggot

see Sup Forums, we have faggy leftist soyboys too.

Don't listen to this kike , he represents an extremely small minority in Israel.

Islam is a cancer that can only be destroyed by total eradication.

Yeah, I'm sure if we just appease the terrorists some more they'll stop trying to blow us up

Trump just told the world that Obama had lacked the courage to make good on the 1995 resolution...

Truly pathetic.

Why must the president of the USA announce where Israel has its capital at all?

feel the wrath faggot! as you do unto others, ....

>travel ban finally goes into full effect
>announces this right after

really makes you think

I feel like this a move to keep Israel occupied while he makes a massive play. The question is what is Trump planning.

I don't necessarily agree with that but I think the only thing Gaza is doing for Israel is providing them a pit to waste money and equipment into each year, so if I were them, and I could do so without isolating myself from the western world, I would wipe it out.

Best case scenario the Democrats will immediately vote to cease aid to Israel, we'll wipe $10 billion off the budget, and sell Israel all the bullets and planes they can buy.

>trump is going to indirectly kill kikes and sandniggers
500D Parcheesi

Yes, I've heard it through the grapevine here, unbelievable. Why don't they just convert to Islam, move to the West Bank, and fight the good fight?

Don’t be scared. Pay as much attention in basic as you humanely can and when the opportunity comes, your instincts take over.
Shoot ‘em sandniggers kike!

are you fucking kidding me? the media always cover the palestinians as the victims. there were to many attacks where the cnn counted the pali terrorist as one of the victims.

>why must the god emperor of mankind announce the most important decision in millenia

(you)

...such is the basis for the militarization and expansion of the jewish state. Congratulations.

>timing is bad because i might personally suffer
kikes are so fucking inhuman

>hundreds of lives,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
**breathes in*****
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Don't you mean '6 gorrillion'?

We have our own religious crazies.

Says the person who thinks war can be fought with zero civilian casualties.

Fuck off back to the place you crawled out of.

Doesn't seem like such a big deal to me. I wouldn't even notice if Finland's capital were moved.

>those palis are going to blow up school buses again, excusing their actions on this. hundreds of lives, both israeli and palestinian
thats the point retard

There is no good time dude. Strike while Bebe is there, and strike while Trump has your back.

they can't act without daddy's permission

the real reason is they had to select a different capital in order for the UN to grant their initial charter, they've always maintained that Jerusalem was the capital of the Jewish world, and thus Israel, but Tel Aviv was their technical capital.

top kek

Well you have to accept the fact that nobody in your country is a civilian as you have mandatory enforcement. Deal with it kike.

>going to the israeli army next year
Underage b&

>announcement will just make peace even harder to achieve
you never had a chance at getting peace, wake up fucking idiot, and fight

Fuck your fake ass country, hope arabs overrun your house and gangrape your sisters and mother like you deserve.

how awful

Delete this capitulative shit moshe

I literally voted for the person who advocated for total war you illiterate. Never once in any of my posts do I imply otherwise.

I am predicting very explosive Christmas markets this year throughout Europe.

oh no now there's a shit sandwich at YOUR doorstep, not just ours.
how will any of us sleep at night!
Get culturally enriched kike, I hope you learn to pray to Jesus REALLY fast.

What the fuck did Europe do?

>fear of having your innards become outards is unacceptable

There was never going to be peace in the middle east. There was always going to be a winner and a loser. Be thankful your allies bought a shitload of arms recently.

have you thanked a German lately? or a Labour voter?

>both israeli and palestinian will be lost

I'm so hard right now

you guys are really overthinking this.
>trump says fuck this old dispute
>jerusalem is israeli, build your two state solution from there
>please feel free to get asshurt and start proving my rhetoric about muslims to be 100% correct
this is the best timeline

invited them in

>thinking the goatfuckers are gonna be the ones blowing you up