Upcoming civil war in Saudi Arabia ?

What are your predictions ?

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796256/Iran-supreme-leader-mocks-US-Charlottesville.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_in_Najran,_Jizan_and_Asir
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proxy war between Iran and Israel.
Iran will back the rebels and Israel will back some rebels or invade Saudi.
If Iran can destabilize Saudi Arabia. The Persian Gulf will be there's and naval military exercises will be impossible.
It's unlikely though. Israel and the US need an Ally in the middle-east and they'd rather have nuclear war than negotiate with Iran.

They will sell robots instead of oil. Neom will be a real city. Screencap for truth.

shia areas in Eastern Saudi (Hofuf, Damman) and Southern (Najran) will break away. saudi military has expensive tech, but their soldiers are lousy

also, Hejaz (Jiddah, Mecca, Madinat) will be a separate state from Nejd (Riyadh, Buraydah). Hejaz will be more liberal, less religious. Nejd is for fanatics

It could be interesting if European far-right would support Hezbollah Al-Hejaz, that would fuck shit up in Gulf Countries

Thanks for your post, but what are the chance for a civil war ?
Reformist vs Islamist vs Shia ?
Islamic State will have a big war theater.

What's the good side?

The one Israel tells me to support :)

Civil war?
Probably likely, Iran is heavily invested in becoming the predominant power in the middle east. Since the Saudi intervention in the Yemen civil war brought Saudi to it's knees. There's probably going to be a coup or civil unrest soon.
Don't know, Hezbollah will definitely try to make a move if Saudi is down.

IS and AQ will use Nejd as their base, Nejd has the highest concentration of takfiri wahhabists in Saudi Arabia. Many wahhabis hate the house of Saud for being too Westernized. Reformists will be found in great numbers in Hejaz areas, and there will be massive fights here due to the religious importance of Madinah and Makkah, and Jiddah being an important sea connection.... Jihadis would have no local support in Shia areas ofc., but Shias are 10% of Saudi population, so jihadis will try to forcefully invade those areas. Tensions will rise as soon as the country runs out of oil. Saudi Arabia is an unnatural construction made with help from Brits after WWI, the fall of Ottomans, house of Saud is holding the peace by bribing with oil money

You seem to know a lot about Saudi Arabia, thanks.
Approximately, when SA runs out of oil ?
If civil war breakout what the death toll will be ( approximately ) ?

a few decades yet, if they stretch out their production.. the death toll is hard to predict.. - depends on if Israel, Iran, Hezbollah, USA, international jihadis, or other foreign elements get involved in such a war

I hope Iran funds ''rebels'' in Saudi Arabia.

HOW DOES IT FEEL, SAUDI ARABIA? DOESN'T FEEL GOOD, DOES IT?

No civil war, just game of thrones-ish tier of political drama. It's kings ruling pigs, at best private military contractors would engage each other. A soulless civil war.

If Arabs can't fight wars for shit, who wins in an Arab vs Arab war?

[spoiler]The world[/spoiler]

Few decades seem far in the time, not in the next 10 years ?

Good luck you useless fucking sandniggers

also, if Saudi descends into civil war, spillover would likely happen in small, rich Gulf states like Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain, which would have Shia insurgencies, jihadists etc.. more deaths to add

Domino effect.
But Saudi Arabia really need to runs out of oil to break in civil war ? No Islamist insurgency or anti-reformist insurgency/coup ?

All attempts of insurgencies in Saudi Arabia have failed massively. Nejd is just as liberal as Hijaz, they're just less obnoxious about it.

The European far right is Zionist. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, Europe is losing the demographics war.

Unlikely.
>probably likely
You're an idiot.
>Since the Saudi intervention in the Yemen civil war brought Saudi
Most of Yemen isn't under Houthi control. Saudi only spend money without losing much else. You have to be a massive retard to think they've been brought to their knees.
>There's probably going to be a coup or civil unrest soon.
Idiots like you have been predicting this for the last 50 years. It's not happening.
>unnatural construction
It's the only state born out of fighting empires and their proxies. It fought and defeated a British proxy (kingdom of Hejaz) and the Ottoman proxy (Rashidi) The rest of the regions were won by conquest and diplomacy. It's actually one of the most natural state in the region.
He's probably an Iranian living in Denmark. Saudi won't run out of oil for the next 50 to 70 years.
They have for the past 37 years. Iran's capability at creating insurgencies is very limited actually.

Meanwhile, there was an attack on the Iranian parliament. Not saying that Saudis did it but Iran is a glass house.

they're soon running out of oil in their active oil fields, but there's a lot of rumoring about reserves and their usability, a lot of secrecy around them, so can't tell exactly, I can only hope for Saudi to collapse soon

>only hope for Saudi to collapse soon
Saddam and Gaddafi did as well. And they even tried to make that happen. But they failed. Last I heard, they're not doing so good.

>European far right
>Zionist
>ConfusedNickYoung.jpg

Opinion discarded

>Most natural state in the region
Saudi has experienced a sudden increase in financial means tying the country together, and they're supported heavily by USA.. Saudi is an unnatural country in the sense that it is not a homogenous country, it is very young, and it was created by violence.. this is bound for future ethnic conflict.

>Nejd liberal
bahaha it's the birthplace and core area of Wahhabism, what are you talking about

GTFO, Gulf Arab shit.

European far right is Zionist you moron. See Front Nationale, Afd in Germany, and others.

>Saudi has experienced a sudden increase in financial means tying the country together
The land was not poor. How do you think they sold and bought slaves? Slaves cost a lot. The recent mega wealth happen after the embargo against the Americans in the 1970s. For 40 years since the country was founded, the price of oil was very low.
>supported heavily by USA
Like the rest of the West. There is no US base in Saudi and no treaty requiring protection or defense.
>not homogeneous
It's more homogeneous than many European countries actually. The difference between tribes is much smaller than the difference between ethnic groups. Saudi is not a multicultural country. It's actually a pretty racist place.
There is no multi ethnic Saudi Arabia.
>birthplace and core area of Wahhabism
Birthplace? Yes. Core area? No. That moved to Mecca.
There is no such thing as a Gulf Arab and I'm not from the Gulf. There are only Arabs True Arabs originate from the Arabian peninsula.
Also, I'm glad to know the picture triggered you. Not even your fellow Iranic brethren, Balochis and Kurds, can stand you.

>t. projecting crypto-kikepig leaf LARPer

Denbro knows what he's talking about.
There's no hope seeing the Sunni aligning with either the Shia or the Wahhabi (fortunately enough for the latter), they've always been sitting ducks since times immemorial. If there is a risk of Saudi Arabia imploding, it'll be when a succession dispute between the many pretenders to the throne arises.

>True Arabs originate from the Arabian peninsula
That's what Gulf Arab refers to, idiot.

You're also heavily mixed with Subsaharan African, moreso than any other Middle Easterns. I'm at least glad I have no nigger in me unlike you Gulf Arabs.

>hurr durr lemme put a bunch of accusations that don't make any sense together
You have no cognition.

>the Sunni aligning with either the Shia or the Wahhabi (fortunately enough for the latter)
This doesn't make sense "Wahhabi" (a nonsensical term) are all Sunni.
>If there is a risk of Saudi Arabia imploding, it'll be when a succession dispute between the many pretenders to the throne arises.
This is impossible until at least another 50 to 60 years.
You only figured that out after I've educated you. You're too much of a subhuman to realize that I was telling you that "Gulf Arab" is a nonsensical term.
Egyptians have more Subsaharan african in them.
You have "nigger" in you. Virtually all Americans in the south have an African ancestor in the last 300 years. Pic related.

lol calm down, what is it that the country is suppose to feel? Your fantasy? It's a thread dumbass their country is stable.

Please how tell me how you're any better at war?

>middle east relations completely shatter and collapse
>nukes will be fired leaving large craters and radiation zones for 10 000 years between Europe and Africa
>turkey destroyed as a bonus
>mass immigration from Africa to Europe completely stops, anyone who enters the radiation zone will melt and die
>a few countries will drop rice and other resources from airplanes as virtue signalling but eventually the continent ends up being sealed from Europe and be left on their own
>yfw the world will be purged from muslims and dindus within the next 50 years

>"Gulf Arab" is a nonsensical term
Gulf Arab is a frequently used term to refer to Arabs from Arabian peninsula. Why are you obsessing over tautologies, retard?

>You have "nigger" in you.
I got a DNA test and sent it through many sites like GEDMatch and more, and I have no nigger. I looked up results of Arabs "from Arabian peninsula", and they all have some nigger. It actually wasn't uncommon to see Arabs from Arabian peninsula with moderate nigger admixtures. Levantines tend to have negligible to no amounts.

>Levantines
In contrast, ...*

the worst fighters with the best equipment. should be funny to watch. hopefully they are competent enough to turn the go pro on so we can see them fuck everything up.

>hurr durr if it's used frequently that means it's correct
You're a sheep and a very stupid one.
>I got a DNA test and sent it through many sites like GEDMatch and more,
Keep telling yourself that. You have recent African ancestry.
>Levantines
False. Pic related

>Zionist far-right
Front Nationale and Afd is only "far-right" to leftist faggots, real far-right is NatSoc like NRM in the Nordics. I mention this, because Greek and Serb nationalists, although in few numbers, have been travelling to Syria to fight for Assad

>no US base in Saudi
well, there were those during the Gulf Wars, and USA are currently supporting their side in Yemen and Syria, and is delivering high tech weaponry to their pathetic military, who can't beat Houthi peasants with AK-47

Saudi can't even control it's own Shias, 1979 Qatif, this year Awamiya, Saudi border region against Yemen is being penetrated by Houthis.. if Nejd is so liberal, why is Buraidah having it's reputation of its very devout Muslims? I doubt they suddenly turned liberal overnight.

Your military is really shit, this is rather the most serious threat to the existence of Saudi Arabia, and a pleasure to me

You're so ignorant that i believe you get you're info from Sup Forums, god help you you low IQ scum that a country that massive an powerful would get on it's knees over a war like the Yemen war.

The shia are gonna win

I predict no humans will die

I predict that it will be broadcasted by us troops so that we would have an irl hunger games. Expected that everybody is ugly and yo want then all to die.

Why the fuck would we support any of those sand niggers you retarded JIDF. Getting involved in the Mideast dick measuring contest is what has fucked most of Europe

Dude s troops? don't you mean USA?

oh also forgot to mention 1979 Ikhwan's siege of the Masjid al Haram in Makkah, Saudis had to literally get help from French special forces because your pathetic army couldn't take out 200 insurgents

>supporting groups most interested in defeating Isreal
>being JIDF
>flag
>burger education
>nvm

The Hejaz secede, the part stolen to Yemen secede, the Shias in the North secede too, the Saudi are killed, and a new wahabi Royal family centered around Riyad rise

> Since the Saudi intervention in the Yemen civil war brought Saudi to it's knees.
I don't think there is a dumber post ever on Sup Forums

lol

you are a shiit, aren't you ?

look at the natural terrain in that area and you will understand

> Yemen
> famine
> catha edulis
> literally nothing of value for Iran to gain except being a thorn in the side of ksa
> ksa aborts that hope like an American hooker's aborts her 20th fetus of the day...

Yeah, really Yemen will be the end of S.Arabia

Burger education has yet again shown to be a massive failure. Pic related, look at the modern populations. Fun fact: Saudis are closest to Ancient Egyptians.
Afd wants to ban Islam from Germany, Front Nationale is historically anti Jew. They are far right, just more focuses on achieving more realistic goals than wannabe nazis. Anyway, even if far right means irrelevant groups like NatSoc in Europe, your earlier post makes even less sense. Far right supporting Hezbollah in Hejaz is irrelevant because the far right in Europe you're appealing to have no importance.
>there were
Exactly. Past not present.
>is delivering high tech weaponry
It's called selling. US companies are looking to make a buck. There is no defense treaty.
>1979 Qatif,
Got crushed.
>this year Awamiya
20 or so people throwing a chimpout is not evidence of Saudi losing control. They got crushed as well and the town is being remade.
>Saudi border region against Yemen is being penetrated by Houthis
That's what they say, yet the "so powerful" Houthis haven't hit Saudi cities with military men.
>if Nejd is so liberal, why is Buraidah
Buraidah is not the whole of Nejd you retard. Riyadh is. Bedouins never really cared much for religion until 300 years ago. But even then they are pretty liberal. Kuwait is an example of Nejdis who got away from religious establishment.

Also in case a retard like you doesn't understand: Liberal here is meant to be relative. No part of the Arabian peninsula or the Middle East (except Israel) is liberal by Western standards.
>>Your military is really shit
I'm not Saudi. I just hate Iranian vermin and people who apologize for them. If Saudi miltiary is shit, Iranian military is a pool of diarrhea. The only reason why Iran survives is because of its landscape. It's unable to return to past glory. Its borders are drawn by foreign powers.
Back then most countries couldn't fight hostage takers. Now insurgents can't hope to repeat it.

> look up casualties
> 1.2k coalition deaths
> 300 Houthi deaths
What the fug

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

always a good read

He's probably Iranian. I refuse to believe some whites are really so dumb and have sunk so low. Sup Forums's NY meet was an eye opener.

>Saudi has experienced a sudden increase in financial means tying the country together, and they're supported heavily by USA.

you know nothing. Saudi Arabia literally experienced famines and hunger for decades. only in the last 40 to 50 years the barely made it out.

>bahaha it's the birthplace and core area of Wahhabism, what are you talking about
Wahhabism doesn't exist. saudi arabia doesn't call itself wahhabi or there are wahhabie books that we study that are different than other muslims. What is the difference between what Al-azhar and Imams in saudi arabia?

After reading your posts you are clearly an Iranian diaspora. You have to go back

How're the Danes + NATO doing in the afghan mountains I wonder... I remember 9500 Danes being in Helmand
Pic related.. Not well

>this gulf and that gulf arabs

You're from Lebanon? Or Iran? Which Arab/mid east country you come from mahmoud you nigger? Does the wealth in the gulf make your blood boil? Is it because your home country is a failed state in a civil war?

>fake map with no evidence: The post
Najran was never contested. This is enough to show the map is bullshit and that the people who believe in it are retards.

More Islamic niggers dead the better.

That would explain a lot actually. Most of the Mid Easterners who are mad about Saudi that I've seen were always complaining about Saudis not sharing the wealth (ignoring the fact that Saudis pour billions into their shitholes).

lmao true. The Tree That Bears Fruit Will Be Stoned.

The actually demand that oil in the gulf to be given equally to each muslim and arab

The gulf belongs to Qatar.

He's not a Dane, probably an Iranian living in Denmark. They're cowards and always hiding behind their supposed nationality but at home, they never identify as Europeans but as Iranians. They do exactly what people accuse Jews of doing.

Which is funny considering they actually have their own oil, even Lebanon has some. A lot of problems they have can be solved just by removing stupidity out of the equation.
His name literally has "meme" in it.

HAHAHAHAHA i love it when they say ''when the oils runs out'' because when it actually runs out, they will immediately descend to famine and become even more of a shithole. Since their economies depend on Saudi money.

>far-right
>just more focuses on achieving more realistic goals
isn't that just newspeak of being more center-leaning? also, the right bloc as a whole is rising in Europe, interesting times wait ahead

>past not present
it's an indicator of the US footprint on Saudi Arabia, and I also don't see what should prevent such event happening for another US ME operation

>"so powerful" Houthis
some days those AK-47 peasants fired a ballistic missile at Riyadh and Saudi gov panicked because of it. Apparently they are making an impact against one of the planet's most technologically advanced armies - especially considering that the original intent was to annihilate them in Northern Yemen due to the asymmetric power distribution.. this is enough for me to assess the state and quality your military. Iran is way more sophisticated, making proxy armies all over the Middle East with few money, but very ideologically motivated people.. we know how Saudi financially supported FSA proxies fared in Syria - like dogshit, just like their own army does. Nusra quickly took the upper hand, where they weren't defeated by the SAA

Why do Iranians try to be white so badly? Inferiority complex?

United Arab Emirates gets a few new Emirates.

>I don't like what I see
>muh fake

doesn't change the fact that areas south of Najran are actually contested, and that Najran is often hit with Houthi shelling, making it being into the conflict zone

t. brainwashed saudi diaspora
Saudi is so fucked lmao your fake country will be wiped off the map.

No, that's not how it works.

>you know nothing. Saudi Arabia literally experienced famines and hunger for decades. only in the last 40 to 50 years the barely made it out.

>The land was not poor. How do you think they sold and bought slaves? Slaves cost a lot. The recent mega wealth happen after the embargo against the Americans in the 1970s.

Can you anti-Iranian soldiers at least agree with each other's narratives??

Lebanese remittances are 14% of its GDP, a big chunk of that is Saudi and other countries in the Arabian peninsula. Without the so called "Gulf money", a country like Lebanon would be in the stone age.
>newspeak of being more center-leaning
No, it's called being realistic.
>indicator of the US footprint on Saudi Arabia,
US has a footprint literally almost everywhere in the world.
>I also don't see what should prevent such event happening for another US ME operation
So what? It won't be against the Saudis. Iran should be the one worrying. Besides, America doesn't seek to colonize like how some European powers did before, it just wants more business for its corporations.
>some days those AK-47 peasants fired a ballistic missile at Riyadh
That was some Hezbollah or IRGC operatives. There was no panicking. Every missile shot toward a major Saudi city (especially an airport) helps Saudi diplomatically against Iran. If anything, Saudi wants more missiles to be shot at from Yemen and to miss. Also, imagine all those Western and foreign expats seeing a missile be shot at Dubai. That'll be a major problem for Iran.
>Iran is way more sophisticated,
HAHA. Nope. Iranian forces were getting obliterated by Syrian rebels and ISIS. It was only when Russia intervened that Iran can pretend to have scored a victory.
>ideologically motivated
Except for the fact that Muqtada Sadr is against Iran. So much for "ideology".
>FSA
Syrian rebels did fairly well before Russian intervention. They were about to take Latakia. That was a redline for Russia.
>hurr durr it's real because retards that made a map says so
Show evidence of Houthis fighting in Najran. You can't.

Being hit with shelling doesn't imply what your shitty map tries to imply.
I'm not a Saudi. Fuck off from Toronto, Farhad. No one likes you there.
They pretend to be "Aryan" but they can never be that.

t. low IQ Iranian diaspora
Not in this dimension lol, keep dreaming mahmmoud hammadani the fantasy ain't happening.

>fake
god i lost a few brain cells reading that.

Unlike your country, SA doesn't have separatist movements, the leaders don't talk about fucking animals(pic related).

The Saudi and I both agree that the wealth boost you're trying to appeal to was more recent. He's not wrong to say Saudi experienced hunger.

The rest is difference in opinion. People aren't hivemind. Retarded Iranian diaspora can't comprehend that which is why they all agree on idiotic points:
>Muh persian gulf
>Iran empire is good for region
>we wish we were white

FFA between
>ISIS 2.0 (funded by Israel, Saudis, Iran AND the U.S.)
>Saudi royalty mercenary-proxy war (several factions (and gorillions of dollars))
>Iran's proxies
>Israel's proxies
>U.S. (Israel's proxy)
>UN-Nato "peacekeeping" troops (oilkeeping troops)
>nomadic technical hordes commanded by warlords raiding areas

with the following active events
>dollar crash
>completely random oil market
>african economy crash because lol shipping lanes
>chinese colonisation of eastern africa by way of buying everything

So what are you? We all know Canadians with internet access are not actually white. Chinaman? Arab? Which one Leaf.

Desert niggers vs desert niggers. It'll work itself out. This will be their evolutionary filter

Get ready for the real refugee crisis.

Saudi France?

>I'm not a Saudi.
But why the ridiculous hate boner for Ir--OH I SEE

You don't hate them because you don't really know them. When they open up and don't feel fearful you'll see that they love to get involved in affairs that have nothing to do with them: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796256/Iran-supreme-leader-mocks-US-Charlottesville.html

Iran is scheduled for annihilation.

Bin salman just said that he will sacrifice palestine to take iran. Here we are today. (We already knew it after the globe ceremony earlier in the year). The fucked thing is trump voters hate iran because they believe the neocon narrative despite hating neocons too. So i dont know how to make them understand it is a bad thing and iran is innocent.

>realistic
ofc you're likely to be less shunned and likely to make larger impact, the more mainstream your views are.. this is called being center-leaning. far-right might be small, but they're on the growth

>US footprint anywhere in the world
in some places, they've got way more influence than others. you should have figured this part out..

>Muqtada al-Sadr
Muqtada is a sellout bribed with Saudi money, obviously weak souls can be seduced even by Satan himself. NVM that Iran's got Hezbollah in Leb+Syria, PMF in Iran, Afghanis and Pakistani militias in Syria, PIJ in Palestine and whatnot.. Saudi has never been able to have such a international presence and might without it's dirty oil money

If only kek had granted you digits of truth...

Lol Saudi Arabia ain't Algeria or Syria, if war ever breaks out the civilians will immigrate to Gulf countries.

>counter coup from bandar al saud camp
>they get btfo, hire mercenaries
>saudi does the same
>internal civil war
>iran arms shia rebels
>isis tries to invade mecca

I don't care about what you think one can or cannot interpret of the map, the point was to show that not only Houthis are controlling Northern Yemen, they've also been taking a strip of land in Saudi, implying that the Saudi aggression backfired heavily - considering the inferior power of Houthis compared to the mighty Saudi army

A Shia uprising is not unlikely (in fact, it's already low-key happening).
An actual civil war might break out after the economy goes to shit and the government can't control its own fundamentalists anymore. When (or if) that'll happen is anybody's guess.

PMF in Iraq*

There is no growth. The wannabe neo nazi fall for groups like FN and Afd. Those who leave such groups end up becoming centrist.

FN and Afd are already being treated as Neo Nazis, political correctness is not relevant to them.
>in some places, they've got way more influence than others.
And in Saudi less than the usual place America is seen to have a major influence in. You're digging a hole for yourself by pushing a nonsensical point.
>Muqtada is a sellout
He was "educated" in Iran and was supposed to be their proxy. So much for Iranian's ability to influence.
>Hezbollah in Leb+Syria
Hezbollah's efficiency reduces drastically out of Lebanon. They needed lots of Iranian mercenaries and Russian intervention to start winning and keeping those wins. They're not a long term proxy in Syria.
>PIJ
Not really relevant. Israel has control in what happens in West Bank and Gaza.
>. Saudi has never been able to have such a international presence
It's been unwilling. Saudis don't want hegemony. Iran is obsessed with having an empire because they still live in the past, thinking that Achaemenids, to Sassanians to Safavids are something to look toward.
But Iran is a glass house. There is lots of separatism in Iran. The only reason why Iran hasn't collapsed is because increase of American hostility makes Iranians feel more closer to each other. It's an artificial sense of cohesion.
>hurr durr facts don't matter
You have no point. Basing claims on a lie is not a point, it's an attempt at bullshitting. There's no strip of land they've taken inside Saudis but there has been border posts that are literally on border and not inside the country. And it's the border patrol that are i there, not the army. They're trained with stopping drug smuggling and illegal migration. That's why they get BTFO by houthis only for the Saudi military to chase them away.
>indepedent article
Fake news. There was no siege for three months but a razing of buildings.

Siege for three months? What kind of BS is this? This never happened and if it did it would've made the news in a larger scale than the (((independent))).

Arab subhuman talking from his ass,I'm gonna enjoy killing you Arabs for the 2nd time :) Saudi dog

LOL haha Arabs are all talk, you fuckers can't touch Iran. Arabs women are fucking whores towards the Persians and Turks. Goatfuckers can't even defeat the Shia Yemeni

there's been no growth in far-right = bullshit. you want me to believe that the migration crisis to Europe has made no impact to Westerners' perception of nigger and Arab cultural enrichment? do you think (((newspapers))) constant wailing over the rise of hardline nationalism is just all fake news? Europeans are becoming more conscious of their identity vs. niggers/Arabs, this will obviously draw new members to far-right movements

>Muqtada
Muqtada is just your cherry-picked anecdote vs. a Shia insurgency gaining greater influence in ME consisting of a myriad of Iran-controlled militias, the largest one being
>weak Hezbollah
being almost an army itself, who BTFO'd Israel in 2006.

>Saudis don't want hegemony
Do you think I'm a complete idiot?

>no point
I have a point

Read this well-sourced article

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_in_Najran,_Jizan_and_Asir

It's a list of events documenting Houthis' presence in Saudi border regions. You've delivered nothing but bullshit to me. I bet that you're going to whine about how you don't like the sources mention in the article.

I get my dick sucked by Persian women and I see plenty of whites fucking your women regularly. You're losing the war.

You're still mad that your ancestors got conquered. You're in a psychological state akin to those who are still upset at whites conquering them. But the difference is that Arabs conquered your ancestors more than 1400 years go.

Saudi is losing Arab dog, can't win any wars. Arabs can't fight for shit, the greatest Arab fighters are fucking Hezbollah you subhuman. Your land belongs to us, we kicked Saddam out and now look at Iraq, our vassal state. I pray a painful death for you and your subhuman family a*ab dog.

Persian scum pretending his smelly hairy ass got any where near an Arab, if that happened you midgets would've been buried in what ever dune you came from.

>2nd
Lmfao last time your dad got GAS'D by the Arabs, you're merely 16 and your family fled to Canada just like every other Iranian.

Pic related is you 5 foot 6 manlet.