YOUTUBE REWIND

Youtube rewind 2017 just came out and it's hot fucking garbage. Let's abuse their own broken ass report system and mass report it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlsCjmMhFmw
youtube.com/watch?v=7knUByzBhV8
youtu.be/FlsCjmMhFmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump
Where is the link asshole?

nice link faggot

We would love to if we could. HAVE A FUCKING LINK.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlsCjmMhFmw

youtube.com/watch?v=7knUByzBhV8

youtu.be/FlsCjmMhFmw
Here’s the link cause OP Is a fag. Report away.

What is everyone here reporting it for, that way we're all on the same page...Terrorism, Misleading, Infringes on my Rights etc...

everything

Fidget spinners, Despicato, Shape of You, Slime, Shooting Stars, Jake Paul, Marshmello, Markiplier, just fucking end my life.

Can we make youtube that it shuts down comments on youtube rewind 2017 video by posting edgy comments and putting dislikes on it,today is my birthday can you just do it for me this will best gift ever

The fact you actually know these people's name is fucking disgusting desu.

it makes me feel like i havent been on youtube at all this year
even while understanding the references, is this an enjoyable video?
didnt thriller come out in the 80s

wtf are those sound captcha?!?!

This is how people will remember 2017 ? wdf , this might be the most ridiculous generation of history , Adults acting as children, children's music, children's games ....

I wonder what the old generations would think about us, a childish, ridiculous and immature society

Fuck, that picture looks delicious

>literally features a song about real dirty sex by spics while children dance to it

No, it's amazing how little this focuses on FUCK DRUMPF which is how literally everyone will remember it - both those screaming it and those laughing at those people.

I flagged it for bullying. The constant rewind button in the left upper corner is triggering my ptsd

Pretty sure that flagging youtube's own videos mean jack shit.

god damn that is disgusting, it's all shills and no actual content creators

year of numales who still plays children videogames in his 20-30s, half of Sup Forumsgaming is filled with those manchilds

YT rewind has never been good since 2012. Will flag when I get home from work.

it's at 100k dislikes and 234k likes

It's like they built an AI that has learned how to pick the most diverse group of unknown and uninteresting vloggers.

hey Jake and Logan Paul are in it!

why is every OP so fucking retarded that they can't provide a link

kill yourself you waste of semen

>She is the daughter of Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Russian Jewish descent,[5] and Stanley Wojcicki,
All you need to know about their CEO.

I’ve got adhd now

This is such cringe...
I hate this! Just starting out with one of the low-lifes talkshow guys. The complete oposite to what youtube was all about.

I hope youtube either dies of or they change their attitude towards people that dont conform to their out of the box libtard ideas!

The funny thing is that Youtube has become the biggest redpilling right-wing freespeech platform on the internet and Google hates it.

Meme Jihad Youtube NOW!

>when you're an adult you must endure life's stresses with zero outlets besides TV, beer, and talking to people until you get tired of it all and blow your brains out.

downvoted
upvoted

aren't fidget spinners so funny, fellow kids

you're getting old

that was LOGAN Paul you dumb retard

nvm just saw them both sauce bro

Christ almighty...imagine what his mother thinks.

I didn't mention his father because if he had one he wouldn't have ended up being a manchild.

It's everybody bro!

Was this supposed to be a montage of content creators? I don't recognize a single one of these people.

I was wondering the same thing. The only person I recognized was Colbert.

Nigga they got a shrek song and poppy best rewind so far