Pol Scenario

You are stuck with a Latina, Negress, Muslim and a Jew on an unknown Island, What do you do

nothing. survive

Latina

kill the jew with a rock

Are they attractive? If so, i'd fuck em and have a good time.

Compile our resources and skills. Determine the abilities of each member of the group and dole out tasks such as hunting, gathering, shelter construction and finding a fresh water source based on each member's abilities.

If someone on the team has no specific, useful skillset, I assign them to whichever team member is weakest as an assistant.

Eat them.

You just said no to my question then right afterwards said they are. So which one is it?

Fuck the Latina, enslave the nigress, and make the Jew and Muslim fight to the death.

I mean No they are not.

Claim the island as rightful christian clay and remove kebab

marry, kill, fuck, bdsm cum dumpster/slave

Kill them all and enjoy privacy

Murder them, cure them in salt and use them for food. Use their entrails for fish bait.

Sacrifice them to Khorne so I may gain his favor in future battles against them.

The Muslim and I team up against the Jew and finish him. Then I split the island between the Latina and I and the Negress and the Muslim.

The latina can do the cooking. The negress can fetch water and till the soil. The muslim is on sanitation duty. The jew is sent out alone to wander the island.

make a raft out of their bodies and use the jewesses nose as a steering helm

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

All Of This Has Happened Before And Will Happen Again Starbuck

I aim to misbehave

build a raft

Eat all of them and blanda up with a volleyball named Wilson.

homo

Kill the muslim, enslave the nigger to gather food and materials for me, Make the jew build everything and make the latina my fuck toy.

We know the jew won't do an actual work, and try to undermine and turn everyone in the island against you. Rock the jew and declare yourself King.

Blame the Jew.

Fuck everything that moves. Except the jew. You cant let the subversive, conniving, scheming fucking rat live.
It will eventually turn everyone else against you with its dirty lies and your new society will crumble.

>this many people opting to fuck the Latina
Yall know what's good

Fucking this.

Kill them both.

breed all of them with my big white dick especially the muslima and latina

I think OP is saying all are girls.

>not wanting a sexy spanish raven wrapped under one arm and a thicc persian empress on ur third arm

>neither of those are presented as an option
the Latina is the best choice out of those three

I never said I'd breed with them

>Fuck the Latina
>Get the Jew to whip the Nig
>Nig picks fruits and bananas
>Muslim explodes like a signal flare at the sight of a ship/plane

Beat this brianlets

you're dumb

Swim away from that shithole

Gotta breed 'em all.

>Latina
>Spanish
Guess how I know you're a niglet?

>Latina = Female
>Negress = Female
>Muslim = ?, might be female
>Jew = Not jewess, so a dude

Remove males, there will only be me, and they'll worship me in the end.

Correct.

Done

>Implying you would have to make the Muslim fight the Jew