Is there anyone here seriously considering voting for Trump in 2020 at this point?

Is there anyone here seriously considering voting for Trump in 2020 at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

animeright.news/zanting/ira-greenstein-jared-kushners-white-house-employed-conflict-of-interest-behind-the-u-s-attack-on-syria-for-genie-energy/
youtu.be/ZC3W1lZpSmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd vote for him in 2024 as well if it was possible to give him 3 presidential terms. This is the most successful presidency in modern American history. In 40 years he'll be revered as a legend, the way Ronald Reagan is now.

Trumps plans only need 4 years to take place and wake everyone up. Unless JFK came back from the dead yeah I'd vote for him.

yes I like how he gets people mad

This.

Ya

It'll be either him or whatever SJW the Democrats manage to nominate. I don't like Trump at all, but I'd rather have him than an SJW.

Best case would be the end of the two party system though.

>I don't like Trump at all
>hurrrrrrrrr both sides are baaaaad!
Signs of an ultimate brainlet.

I'd vote for him not forever

All memery aside - he's a non-ironic, honest to God, true-American hero. The kind we don't deserve. There's a civil war going on inside of our intelligence agencies and he's fighting that with very little help from any of us.

Absolutely. And if you don't like that, you're a faggot.

Yes, everyone will. So much winning

I'd vote for him just to trigger people like you. I like how he triggers members of both parties

I meant id vote for him forever.

>considering
>not already locked in

It's a bit of an exaggeration, but this is correct.
You'd have to be literally insane to not vote Trump in the next election, you could have an excuse for not voting Trump due to all the fear mongering, not anymore.

depends on the candidates

Me.

>Be Amerifat
>Have your country destroyed by blacks, Mexicans, SJW's and millennials
>MUH ITS THE JEWS

You guys are pathetic scrawny virgins who won't do shit IRL.

Explain how hes wrong

I want to get american citizenship so I can vote for Trump. Why not he has done everything he said he would.

This

All of us are voting for him.

>ronald regan
>good
Yeah if you support amnesty for boarder hopping i guess you would love regan.
Fuck nu/pol/ is such reddit cancer

401k up 40%
Home up 50%
Job anywhere in USA I want
why fuck all that up

Hail the Emperor. Trump above all

Of course I'll vote for Trump. I'll write his name in for any election he isn't running in. I will vote Trump for President every four years for the rest of my life.

I will never vote for another President. Trump write in starting in 2024.

This is underrated. The amount of entertainment this has brought into the world is unprecedented. I have never enjoyed laughing at people this much in my entire life.
>There's a civil war going on inside of our intelligence agencies and he's fighting that with very little help from any of us.
So many people don't realize how important this is. He is cleaning out a rot that has pervaded these agencies since arguably their inception. This is dangerous shit (source: JFK).
He's wrong because there's nothing wrong with Trump and there's no reason to "hate" him, you double nigger.

>implying he'll run in 2020

Even if this Mueller probe goes nowhere, he won't care to stifle himself with the presidency for longer than he has to.

Im not sure which one of your threads to answer in but yes definitely voting for him again and nah not interested in impeaching thanks

>Trump 2016! MAGA! Gas the kikes, race war now! Da goyim know!
>"Jerusalem is the capital of Israel"
>WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW! They have a right to a Homeland! Our greatest ally! Go Trump!

this
>It's a bit of an exaggeration
I wouldn't say so

How about NO and FUCK NO.

Trump will be in prison by then anyway, but FUCK NO. Do you SEE how shitty and failed he is? There is no question about. Trump is the WORST President in the history of the United States. FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!

Sweeties I am coming for you.

Yes

>I'll make my vote invalid
>then cry if the democrats win

>this is the argument you have to resort to

Symbolically yes.

After he serves his 2 terms it will be clear that there is no political solution to the state this country finds itself in.

its the final straw...

animeright.news/zanting/ira-greenstein-jared-kushners-white-house-employed-conflict-of-interest-behind-the-u-s-attack-on-syria-for-genie-energy/

The longer he is president, the more chaos is created, the closer we get to finally implementing legitimate Communism as it was meant to be.

>hurr durr Trump supporters were all stormfags!!!

Trump said in his campaign he was going to move the embassy to Jerusalem

NO ONE IS SURPRISED BY THIS!!

You mean two back to back sentences in Gederal Prison? Because Trump is headed there. First President to be frogwalked out of the WH in handcuffs.

Fuck Trump and FUCK THE GOP!

Gonna hack the Meme-Frame again Dawg?

Better than most.. cant deny.. Out of the basket of sour burgers hes a legend

Absolutely

FPBP

I'd use my personal mind control device to make more americans vote for him in 2020

LOL spic detected.

Sweetie, clean your room. You can't stay home from school if you don't do your chores.

I'm just voting for him because all elections are rigged and it doesn't matter that much who wins since they're all going to end up sucking jew cock in the same way you suck Trump's orange balls you fucking cuck.

>>>/t_d/

youtu.be/ZC3W1lZpSmY

more tears, OP

You have to be insane or brain dead to want fuckass Trump to stay. Can we have OBAMA V2 PLEASE?

NOPE ITS PALESTINE

PLEASE GIVE ME A NIGGER OR A BITCH

Spotted the shit american native mudslime kek
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Not sure if stupid, or really stupid.

Trump’s got my vote. He’s honestly a true American hero at this point. Would place him besides George Washington in terms of symbolic impact he is making in our country.

Fuck Trump and fuck his asshole cunt worshippers. Cuck faggot scumbag conservative trash.

Why wouldnt I?
>This has been the most interesting 2 years
>Who wants this to END?

>it's another "abdul doesn't know how the american government works" episode

>I'm voting for him b-but YOU'RE the one who sucks his balls because you're not screeching "BOTH SIDES ARE SHIT" while doing it like I am, you c-cuck!
You tried.

Praise Trump.

Now I know you're baiting.
>OMG guyz MTV Prez is sooooo kool! He's like, black, and like, super street-cred and bling! Black guyz rule, that's why my anus is sore.

/sharebluethread

We honestly need to start institutionalizing you chimps. You are clearly not capable of operating in reality.

I have started saying prayers to Trump every night. I am considering sacrifice.

If you’re not voting trump you’re either a faggot, feminist or black

Do you ever look at those 2D political compass things and notice how Democrats and Republicans are like one little square away from one another? Do you ever notice how one of the most important jobs of the president (foreign policy) hasn't really changed much since the Bush era (of course you don't since you were probably 3 at the time). Do you ever notice how Trump sucks a lot of jew cock (you're too busy sucking cock to notice, I know). Do you ever notice how it's the people who know the least in regards to these things that usually end up speaking the loudest? Do you, user?

You losers sure do stick together tho. I'll give you that. But yeah. There will be no Trump by the end of 2018. That's just a fact.

The greatest president of my lifetime will get my vote in 2020 if he decides to run.

Kamala Harris / Free Stuff 2020, right you stupid libtard?

>already bitching about how people will vote 3 years from now

Is obama still fucking chelsea manning?

Holy shit this is delusional.

Good call I didn't even think about shariahblue

Quake I Trump

Just want your free stuff and fuck America, right?

Not at all. Democrats don't even need to bother going to the polls because nobody is going to vote for Trump again.

>Do you ever look at those 2D political compass things
Stopped reading there. Your entire worldview is influenced by the political equivalent of Myers-Brigg snake oil nonsense. For your next trick you should start relying on Astrology to divine your path in life.

>the jews are orchestrating those groups to destroy themselves along with America
>being this new

Does anyone have the puff pastry hitler and jew in the oven screenshot?

Op's dumb papier mache trump head she made in art class as a statement of resistance keeps reminding me of it and this thread is boring

Trump is a coward and in no way a hero, the fact that you see him with rose colored goggles is pathetic. Your implications make no sense but I can actually tell that you're a faggot.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a commie!
yeah that guy's right yer fuggin delusional.

we don not need your godamn stupid ass saying what something is in another country

you dont tell me what to do you dont tell anyone else what to do what a godamn PIECE OF SHIT TRUMP IS.

remember TRUMP is against free speech

Hands down the worst President in US history. I'll be laughing in the faces of you cuck beta Trumpcunts next year. No more Ttump, no more noise from his cuck brigade, and a brand new DEMOCRAT President.

Yes you dumb fag.

certainly not the 6 million illegals who voted for crooked

>Do you ever notice how it's the people who know the least in regards to these things that usually end up speaking the loudest?
"You tried." vs paragraph of rambling with zero substance

Everyone with an ounce of sense, yes.

I know geopolitics and real politik is too complicated for your stupid little democratic brain. I forgive you.

>trying to tell you what to think
same thing as censoring free speech on the intenret
which he is going to be behind next. how are they going ot off that on a nigger? theyre going to call you a racist if you dont go along with it will be what theyd do.
image related is what is going to happen

We will vote for any islamic extremist or actual communist dems put up coz fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>next year
>dem prez
Wut? The presidential election isn't till 2020

As long as he keeps kissing off mudslimes like you I will vote for him

>reagan the super cuck and kike-lover is being praised on Sup Forums now
lmao, I had to come and see this to believe it. holy shit this board is dead

Is it fair to say that reasons like this are why so many people would vote for him?

Honestly if we don't get an agustus to succeed Caesar then the godemperor has given America another decade before open civil war.
>7 years from now
>Establishment Republicans and Democrats still are a thing
>Fed goes un audited
>Floodgates reopened on immigration
>Deepstate goes un murdered
>It's her turn
Wrath of the awakened saxon.jpg

exactly, why i buy trumpcoin now, it went to 60 cents during his winning, imagine, the second time around...$3.75 easy.