Impeach thread

How can we get that kike cocksucker impeached? Seriously, this is going too far.

mud ally damage control

$19 billion soros bucks and this is the best you can do?

For one we don’t hate the Jews (that’s the nazi larper shills) and secondly Israel is our closest allies.

This is a good move.

I mean, everybody knows he has several jewish dicks up his ass, but this is risking the biggest war of this century.

Stop spamming you fucking idiot.

Go back to drumpf general you fucking retard, I hope you get banned for announcing sage

hah get fucked sandniggers

>Commies mad
>Nazis mad
>Muslim trash mad
>EU mad

What’s the problem exactly?

>I am jewish
Stopped reading there, fuck out and kill self

Lol fucking assmad mudslime

You tell me when you are conscripted and sent to a fucking rock to fight for the jews for the zillionth time.

never gonna happen little sissyfag. prepare for 7 more years of salty faggot tears

Jesus why don't you fuckers just stay in your containment thread?

>I’m not a Muslim I swear

Choke on bacon.

Stop fucking dragging everyone in your wars and do it on your own for once.

Only muslim niggers are triggered by this. The rest of the world doesn't give a shit

FPBP

so OP makes an attack post on Trump referring to his ties to Jews. Shill OP emphasises this in an anti-Semitic way to make much of /pol sympathetic.

To make sure this is hit home, other shills working with him make bizarre pro Israel posts "attacking" OP in order to make OP seem legitimate.

Nice try shills fuck off.

>Gone too far
How, by doing what he ran on and got elected to do. Fuck off Muhammad, no bump for you. I would never comp such a shit thread you taco bell nigger

I understand your position, but see ours instead.
ie: our interests vs your interests.
which ones do you think matter the most to us?
place our interests first, before yours, and we could consider paying some polite attention to your noise.
the trick: I haven't who is "we".
dig a bit: who are "we"?
dig deeper: what does it say about "you"?
>implying implications

>t. Ali al Goatfucker

>How can we get that kike cocksucker impeached? Seriously, this is going too far.
It used to be that the Democrats wanted Trump impeached. Now that Trump has turned the White House Sewer, Inc into a raging dumpster fire, it's the Republicans that secretly want Trump impeached before he destroys the party completely.