Which one of you beautiful bastards told him to do the Happy Merchant in his next ylyl video?

Which one of you beautiful bastards told him to do the Happy Merchant in his next ylyl video?
youtu.be/nycjXKDmILU?t=5m20s

Pewds confirmed /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PN4gEchJtY4?t=497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He did? The mad man

At around 5:22

I don't care what Sup Forums says, he's legitimately redpilled. He had to cool down but holy shit during the election cycle last year he whipped nazi dick out

underaged b&. a game streamer nobody over 25 has ever heard of belongs elsewhere

he did it perfectly

>NO FUN ALLOWED, GET OFF OF MY GROWN UP BOARD FOR ADULT DISCUSSION, LIKE GAS ALL JEWS, SIEG HEIL

I kinda like pewdiepie

happy 100 m8

No, he isn’t. He doesn’t hold the beliefs that most people on Sup Forums have at all.

kys off shill

thanks m80

>merchant pose
>this message shortly after

What did they mean by this?

Fuck off pewds and make another video.

pewds as been /ourguy/ since the red figure

Thanks for the rare merchant

I think the editor is jewish and is signalling that he is by adding a second bracket to the (one of the secret editors), such that the closing bracket for the whole thing has 3 of them

Thats fucking it. I am so fucking done with you underage retards supporting every scamartist fuckhead you come across.

This faggot changed his whole persona based off of the current social state which consists of edgyness, racism, muh joos, nigger social media memes, pepe the bullfrog and more garbage and you retards FALL FOR IT

Just look at this fuckface, my god

Sup Forums is actually full of delusional r the donald tier neckbeards

imagine wearing pewdiepie merchandise...

Not many of us do really either. The left has just gone so fucking crazy we need to compensate.

kys faggot

Shut up you fucking nigger

Says the talking toothpaste.

He's in Sweden and his country is full of non-White shitskins imported from Africa and the Middle East because the (((EU))) put them there.

PewDiePie after a few whiskey's is probably more red pilled than he reveals on video.

Shills we will mak him join our hivemind and we will control the earth

whether or not he legitimately is redpilled doesn't matter, he is endorsing those views to his massive viewerbase of teens who otherwise wouldn't hear anything like it anywhere else

he's a huge influence and therefore a huge asset to whatever side he agrees with

Its short replies like these that arent actual replies to what i said that show me you dont think im wrong

Guess its all a joke

>the current social state which consists of edgyness, racism, muh joos, nigger social media memes, pepe the bullfrog
name the popular people who act that way

>video has 279,616 views in 50 minutes
>think he's desperately trying to scam a bengali trainwatching forum

>This faggot changed his whole persona based off of the current social state which consists of edgyness, racism, muh joos, nigger social media memes, pepe the bullfrog and more garbage
isn't this what we want people to do tho

he is here
every online personality should check Sup Forums
it is the only true cultural/societal barometer

everything else is rigged (fb, twitter, reddit, news)...

Never said this was directly for people, this is for everyone on youtube

>He doesn't know that Pewdiepie started out posting on Sup Forums back in the day
Back to plebbit you go.

tumblr-tier reaction to a plebbitor who thinks it can blend by making fun of plebbitors

I mean, if he's going to do all this shit and become a memer, at least own it. I hope he doesn't apologize again...and then does some meme shit again...and apologizes again...

>new opening has both anime and the bandits song from Clear Sky

truly /ourguy/

this. Aquafresh speaks the truth
shilling his shitty streams don't count

Sure he did

Basing it off whats currently popular? He was a sjw faggot back in his early days, everyone hated him

>152258604

I came to Sup Forums for lulz, anyone who provides them is fine by me

The guard rail and scaffolding on the spire kind of ruin the effect.

And that would be what? Nationalcommunism?

Too many to name all

You can start off with every nobody ben garrison draws in his cartoons

suprised??

SWEAR IT WASN'T ME

.........../wsg/ this is your fucking fault. Apologize.

I didn't catch that today, but I could swear he did it on a video last week.

>This faggot changed his whole persona based off of the current social state which consists of edgyness, racism, muh joos, nigger social media memes, pepe the bullfrog and more garbage and you retards FALL FOR IT

yeah and he's making millions of shekels off of it!

oh wait, scratch that, he actually lost millions when Disney/Maker dropped him and youtube canceled his Youtube Red show

believe it or not, appealing to Sup Forums won't make you rich, you fucking retard.

talk about politics u insufferable fuck. not video game players. go outside once in a while.

Someone needs to run that gif backwards.

>Too many to name all
kys

>He's in Sweden

he lives in Brighton

Its a mistake he made. He wished he could take it back

Hes pathetic and what he does too

Calls someone a nigger, as an insult, and the apologizes for using that word, completely ignoring the fact that he not only used it but used it in an insulting way

His edgynes only goes as far as the money he will still get

wow how many minutes did it take u to come up with that hilarious nickname. omg mongorian basketball weaving forum! lurk more

>Sup Forums is a monolith

the 23 year old edgelords still on their mom's dental plan recoil when u point out that they too are the cancer

is pewdiepie the king of Sup Forums? digits GET

>mfw youtube is paying me millions of dollars a year even though i keep shitting on them

I doubt theyre even that old

I actually think theye like 16, 9 years old when pewdiepie started youtube and 13/14 years old when he started to change his persona since his fans became edgy teenagers and the social climate starting becoming edgy too. Some probably dont even know how he used to act before he HAD to change to stay relevant

There is so many of them, that you didn't name a single one.

Isn't that a common gesture for people to make?

I like that the videos that get posted to his you laugh you lose subreddit are so shitty that he has to keep going back to /gif/ and /wsg/

You know more than me. Only know the guy from here. If he had a vagina and acted this way theyd be in meltdown. But reddit is back up so the kids will vacate soon.

>t. kike

Pewdiepie, idubbz, filthyfrank, jontron, leafy ect ect

These are just some of the youtubers that make bank on teens watching their videos and have changed because the audience has too

I like him. He dosent pretend to be some holy asshole and just wants to entertain.

Only when your balls are freezing off because of the enviroment's temperature.

No he didn't. He's made edgy Sup Forums jokes since he started. He's just changed his format to be more lax and open now, for better or worse. He doesn't need the money, he's just done giving shits.

He's not /ourguy/, but no one is and the concept of /ourguy/ is retarded.

Your pic surprised me. Never expected him to word my sentiments.
youtu.be/PN4gEchJtY4?t=497

He was fucking despised until he started acting edgy and got into meme culture edgy teens loved.

Just read his ED page

This is why im certain most poltards are little kids, since only they can be this naive

Yeah he may not need it but he sure as hell wants it

And theres a difference between edgy Sup Forums jokes then and what he does now

Then it would be a shitty rape joke, now he needs to spam edgy meme shit and look edgy too

England, Sweden, same thing, both are caliphates.

Fuck off you underage faggots

quads have spoken

>being this jewish

Brad is not jewish

You're not wrong, no matter how many of these failures claim you are. Fucking plebbit losers

If you know the name of a LPer's editor then you're a massive faggot who needs to lurk more because it is juvenile and embarrassing. When you are 25+ you will feel shame at how you were once such an obsessed addicted whore for Youtubers.

/
Pewdiepie
Our
Love
/

>says the faggot with a UN flag
ask me how I know you're underage

Its just ridiculous. How can they even seriousltly defend him? I feel like the muh based pewdiepie is just some joke like saying muh based hillary killing niggers, but they actually defend him as if hes not doing it for the views and theyre not praising him as a joke

He does this in every video when he talks about shameless promotion or his brand...

Youre a fucking pewdiepie fan

Know how even more ridiculous that would sound 4 years ago?

thats because you think it matters why he openly fight jewtube and friends. his 60M viewers still are confronted with this view regardless. he wasnt like that before because he was just another youtuber. he is now untouchable, all the eyes are on him. he can fight (((them))) on their own platform with them having any recourse

lurk more faggot. it is for your own good

Ooooooooooo checked son

>see guys, I posted a maymay from 2007
>I'm actually an oldfag believe me
k

wow dude have you heard of this guy called pewdiepie? He uploads these really funny game play videos of him screaming like a girl, and he also paid some pajeets to hold up a sign that said "death to all jews"

FUCKING BASED

meme arrows. yeah omg youre such an oldfag using 2011 meme arrows. If you found this site via reddit then you are the cancer. You are defending a faggot youtuber online and are trying to be smug for doing so

Oh my god...

He isnt fighting shit lol, hes just complaining but keeping it within youtubes rules

The second he does anything that youtube wont let him do HES DONE

The second he actually starts to talk about what muslims are doing to his beloved sweden is the second youtube will sack him

A shitty "multiculturalism sucks!" Is nothing.

And why didnt he do anything when he wasnt "untouchable"? Because back then it wasnt profitable. Social media wasnt as big, no isis, no trump, no "sjw" wors

Hes a faggot

why are you so butthurt about pewdiepie

one of the confirming moments for me. he knows, he even memes about it in subtle ways now as opposed to last year. the media kikes kvetching in him about nazi shit only created a powerful enemy for themselves. he's even been making jew jokes lately, refers to himself as swedecuck, if he talks about his beard he always brings up genetic superiority. he even made a video on that polish guy at EU who talks about women not belonging in politics and immigrants destroying the country AND debunked wage gap in the same video.

Thats rich coming from a chanology faggot

dude you're embarrassing yourself
I literally haven't defended anyone. You're so bootyblasted about pewds you didn't even realize all I said was his editor wasn't Jewish

Haha yeah i remember too hes so cool

And the when he saw he cant get away with the sign joke he stuck to his beliefs and didnt apologize so he could keep making money

A true aryan