Gundam IBO: Iron Blooded Orphans

The show is back from the 2 week break with a new episode in less than half a day with a new OP.

The nips who saw the advanced screening of the new OP said it was good apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannoli
blank.exitoostore.com/2015/05/japan-channel.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also we have the info on the new Teiwaz MS. It's supposed to be a higher end mass production model more expensive than the Shiden as well as a successor unit to the previous Teiwaz MS mixing the Hyakuri and Hyakuren.

A little too soon maybe? It’s still four hour away

I have faith that the thread can last.

Atra is Cute!

Im gonna miss Rage of Dust

So how will Iok ruin everything in the second half?

If I were to watch Iron Blooded Autists, 00, AGE rewatch G which would you recommend?

Who sings the new OP?

Those feet and forearms have been getting progressively bigger.

While this season has been a massive improvement, the first season of IBo is pretty mediocre to downright bad.

AGE's problem is that the first two parts are entirely mediocre and the second half of the third as well as the entirety of the fourth parts are just awful. Cool grunts though.

I haven't watched G-Reco so I avoid commenting on it one way or the other.

>I haven't watched G-Reco so I avoid commenting on it one way or the other.
it is better than this trash

I'm trying to figure out if that thing is a massive backskirt or some sort of side skirt.

>After Mika's rip and tear in its released mode they added a beast mode to Barbatos.

What are the chances that it's upgrade is called Barbatos Fenrir?

there gonna be a stream link? I wanna see that new intro

so not ready for the gundam entry worse than G-Saviour

00, you get sumeragi and nena ass, I.R. gundam and ayylmaos.

anyone else remember this? show your joke pics if you do

I prefer this one

>bringing GaoGaiGar into this
Boo, Triple G is much more entertaining than what is being spoonfed here. Seriously, GaoGaiGar never had QUALITY moments this fucking bad and it is 18 years older!

I'm thinking that thing on the back might actually be a sword or something.

I fucking love Mika. He is just there eating his hot dogs. Seems like they are giving him more food now to make up for the fact that he lost his right side

not sure if that shot was worse or this

Took someone long enough to post
Lets give Iron Blooded Orphans credit, it is very rare that two different animators try editing the same shot with different styles.

Here.
>I fucking love Mika. He is just there eating his hot dogs.
I don't now why, but this statement here confuses me more than anything in G-Reco.

It does look similar to Hashmal's tail blade.

Graze Ein deserved a fuck of a lot better than this.
Weak beam bird was his murder sempai, it should not be surprising.

>Tallgeese

Using that meme for that image doesnt really make any sense.

thought I deleted it, but oh well

VALHALLA!
At this point the Tallgeese(s) had more change than 95% percent of the cast and probably better animation despite being 20 years older.

I'm convinced IBO is when the hero and his robot of justice fail to stop the evil monster

that would explain the massive BS teleportation in ep 25

>another episode of pointless talk scenes
Proof that nobody needs to catch up on the anime that killed the Code Geass timeslot

The only hero in IBO died in episode 3.

Ein and Galan are heroes for fighting shitty space rat mobsters

But the space rats are cute!

Galan wasn't fighting against them though. He was working to escalate tensions between two countries into a war in order to make a noble look bad because another noble disliked how he had become Gjallarhorns golden boy and stole the victory (And credit) over the pirate group from him.

Ein meanwhile took a fight into a city of civilians playing right into McGillis's hands and should he have succeeded a corrupt organization would have installed a puppet leader into a major position of power within one of the four economic blocs. His whole point in the series was to show that you can't let yourself be consumed by revenge like he did.

derp
>a corrupt organization
except at no point have we seen these guys corrupt outside of McGills playing sides

These are all Facebook-tier.

Its the shitposter shitposting. He must be starved after two weeks with no threads.

/m/ here, this thread is pretty kuso.

>this being one person
You can stop spreading rumors now, fake news

>No Yamagi in the preview

I waited 2 weeks for this.

Well if you are watching a show for a support character, you got only yourself to blame

>Accepting payoffs from weapons dealers (Coral and Nobliss)
>Regularly setting honey traps and set ups in order to kill off colony workers dissatisfied with the current order and then revealing that they do this regularly (Dort)
>Setting up relationships/contacts with the same space mobsters as the security company (Iok)
>Censoring the media (Dort again)
>The very act of trying to rig an election and install a puppet leader into a major government position.(Fleurs)
>Instigating and attempting to prolong a war over a petty grudge (Rustal and Galan)

Yep, definitely not the acts of a corrupt government.

creepy

I still want an SD Graze. Too bad bandai went full retard with the SD line recently.

What do you guys think the bombshell in ep 41 will be?

>set ups in order to kill off colony workers dissatisfied with the current order and then revealing that they do this regularly
Who were completely willing to murder innocent civilians, you have no case.
>Censoring the media
This did not happen
>Accepting payoffs from weapons dealers
Name a government with a strong military in modern times that does not do this.
>Setting up relationships/contacts with the same space mobsters as the security company (Iok)
Pretty sure that was McGills
>Instigating and attempting to prolong a war over a petty grudge (Rustal and Galan)
Wow, two guys!
>The very act of trying to rig an election and install a puppet leader into a major government position
Still better than modern republicans.

>lets wait until late in the series to how Gjallahron might have shady shit
>until then all they do is try sting operations for violent spacenoids
Brilliant writing!
Less talking than usual!

Naze dying.

Murderzuki gets rightfully terminated?

Mika becomes Gundam.

The stuff with Coral (The leader of Mar's branch) accepting bribes and working with Nobliss to escalate conflict on Mars so he could request more money and authority from Earth was in the first couple of episodes.

that's barely anything

>Name a government with a strong military in modern times that does not do this.

Name a government with a strong military in modern times that isn't corrupt.

>Trying to start a civil war because he wants more money is nothing.

Two hours to go!

Can't wait to hear the new OP.

Who /LafterXAkihiro/ here?

The fuck?

Nobody. That's degeneracy.

Thank you mods

When are we actually going to see this thing in action you think?

Lafter is still a virgin tho.

When Orga needs to activate NT-D.

No.

He won't even show up again.

Ass-virgin at best

>hot dogs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannoli

Whenever Orga rides into the deathflag ridden sunset to trigger Mika character development never

At least it isn't Season 1 levels of bad QUALITY.

One hour left

wow zooming in on a character who is far away makes it look bad who knew.

How much longer until the episode starts? I want to see what the new OP looks like.

20 minutes maybe? I don't know what time they usually come up.

Never.

Less than an hour I beleive.

is there a stream link? it's starting in like 10 minutes

blank.exitoostore.com/2015/05/japan-channel.html

it lags a lot

This detective show is so damn campy.

better than nothing

It’s on!

Meh not really that impressed with the new OP

BASED CHOCOLATE-MAN!

Maybe I'll appreciate it more when it isn't skipping every 3 seconds.

Iok is retarded but he is targeting the Turbines

Macky was discussing the illegal railgun ammo wasn't he? Does Iok plan to use it with those cannons in the hangar?

Yeah Flauros gunplay said RailGuns where a banned weapon it seems Iok wants to used them again

*Gunpla
Auto correct when mad

lewd

>Turbines backstory

They are so goddamn screwed.

What happened?

Any Atra ASS?

wew deathflag central

Amida being thicc.

Why is she frowning?

Mika can't get hard anymore.

She wants the D really bad