Ok I get that he's future Emiya, but why the hell is he tan with white hair?

Ok I get that he's future Emiya, but why the hell is he tan with white hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Archer_(Fate/stay_night)#cite_note-FSM-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He got nuked

Radiation from fighting in the middle east.

He used too much of his weaponized magical autism so his appearance became chuuni as fuck

Due to the rebound of some magecraft, his skin turned dark... something like that.

He spent most of his time in the middle-east for obvious reasons and had a lot of stress.

Something that has to do with being counter-guardians, given that Kiritsugu also gets the same tan and dye-job treatment. I don't know if there's an in-universe explanation but I would guess it might have to do with taking the form of a sort of platonic generic human that isn't distinctly ethnic.

See Prisma Shirou

Burned his 'magical circuits' by using them too much. It changed his hair color and burned his skin

>Comparing to Shirou, Archer has white hair, gray eyes and tanned skin colour. His skin, hair and eye colors are different to his younger self due to the extensive use of projection magecraft that caused a rebound effect.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Archer_(Fate/stay_night)#cite_note-FSM-8

Apparently using projection magic too much makes you a melanin-enriched gentleman.

That's how the Egyptians turned into modern blacks.

AYY YO HOL UP
*tyrone on*
YOU TRYNA SAY
*projects fried chicken*
YOU FINNA TRY
*structurally analyzes MAC 10*
WE WUZ
*Casts Unlimited Bling Works*
COUNTA GUARDIANS N SHIET??

Does that mean black people are magic?

radiation doesnt do that.

Yes. That's why we have the term "black magic". It came from them.

Fuck you for making me giggle

It's from the overuse of his magecraft.

*does it for free*

Overuse of projection magecraft.

In Heaven's Feel and 3rei, it's from EMIYA invading his body.

Counter Guardian Kiritsugu has the same color palette as Archer because Grand Order is brainless fanservice garbage where they think up something that will sell first and make an explanation for it later

Not just projection magic, if you use too much magic that your body can't handle then your magic circuits tan your skin and grey your hair. Shirou is a shit mage with very little circuits so doing any magic at all for too long does that to him eventually.

because READ THE VN YOU SECONDARY PIECE OF SHIT. SERIOUSLY FUCK ALL YOU DAMN FAGGOTS SPOONFEEDING THIS RETARD LIKE THIS. SAGE.