Japanese trying hard to make their country look "unsafe"

>Japanese trying hard to make their country look "unsafe"
>can't even portrait criminals properly

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/02/03/national/media-national/japans-suicide-statistics-dont-tell-the-real-story/#.WHr24LnSv08
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Robberies
en.actualitix.com/country/wld/theft.php
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/05/density-and-crime/238944/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But they don't have blacks in japan.

Isn't crime pretty low there in general?

>>can't even portrait criminals properly
Are you implying we can?
Have you seen what hacking is like according to Hollywood?

Police report em as suicides to keep it low.
Population density, lack of greenery, and high living costs equates to crime everywhere

>This is what American Sup Forumsacks actually believe.

Anything to make other countries look like shit.

>Police report em as suicides to keep it low.
You can't report theft as suicide, silly. Although the thought that Japan has as many shootouts as your own shitty place probably pleases you to no end.

better than living on a jungle full of uneducated monkeys

not enough blacks in china to be dangerous

>japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/02/03/national/media-national/japans-suicide-statistics-dont-tell-the-real-story/#.WHr24LnSv08

I'm not saying that Japan is as bad as my country but really, it is only human nature to turn into crime when you live in such a wretched situation

What's wrong with this scene?

The criminals aren't black.

No one is saying Japan has no crime at all.
>I'm not saying that Japan is as bad as my country
It's just what you were heavily implying.

Nope. I'm saying that you should stop living in a Peter Pan syndrome like most weebs.
If Japan is so good of a place, it won't have so many people killing themselves

There are so many people killing themselves because they report everything as a suicide :^)

>Nope.
Yes.
Responding to a post saying Japan has low crime by saying they don't put it in the records as crime, implies that they have lots of crime.
Are you stupid?

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

>If Japan is so good of a place, it won't have so many people killing themselves

That's what people tell themselves in order to turn away from the reality that their country is a shithole.

The answer is both.
Their suicide rate is already high as it is and they increased it by reporting homicides as one

Why are you quoting my post?

I won't go there even if you pay me, Thankyou very much.

Well the rape alleys that the likes of Saten frequent and truck kun is pretty scary.

But they look like criminals.

Everyone does, in the eyes of the law.

>Police discourage autopsies that might reveal a higher homicide rate in their jurisdiction, and pressure doctors to attribute unnatural deaths to health reasons, usually heart failure, the group alleges. Odds are, it says, that people are getting away with murder in Japan, a country that officially claims one of the lowest per capita homicide rates in the world.

>"You can commit a perfect murder in Japan because the body is not likely to be examined," says Hiromasa Saikawa, a former member of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police security and intelligence division. He says senior police officers are "obsessed with statistics because that's how you get promotions," and strive to reduce the number of criminal cases as much as possible to keep their almost perfect solution rate.

This is what weebs do not want to hear

So low that you can even leave your stuff for a long time without much supervision. You leave your bike outside your house without having to worry of someone stealing it. Japs are so honest in returning lost things too.

Unless it's umbrellas.

If it was China I would be inclined to believe you. What's so wretched about Japan? Not having plants? Tons of people deal with that. Being around a bunch of other people? That goes back to ancient fucking Rome.

Yes and notice the pattern: the more crowds there are, the more the crime.
Rome is a complete shithole filled with unhygeinic peasants who can barely make a living. And so is the capital of every nation in history

is it, or is it the same amount of crime packed into a smaller space?

Savages.

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Robberies
en.actualitix.com/country/wld/theft.php
Now, how do you turn a robbery into a suicide?

>can't even portrait criminals properly

I hardly think that's Japan's fault. Blame the painter.

Both.
More people = more stress.
Living in cities = living costs
living costs = more stress

It is not rocket science

>All right Tosh, we've been watching this apartment for two weeks now and I'm sure all the habitants of this floors leave for work in the morning and none have family
>Just to be extra sure keep watch at the stairs and give me a signal if someone comes while I pick the locks
>... later
>Buddha-sama Tosh, why are you there and not keeping watch?
>Why did you dress up like that? If anyone sees you around here they will be immediately suspicious
>Why the fuck are you standing there? The people from the opposite apartment can see you!!
>Why the fuck are you spouting exposition that also exposes our criminal intent? What if someone in the other floors hears us!
etc.

The Japanese police are so corrupt and lazy they've walked into gruesome spectacles of utter carnage, shrugged, and said "uh...yeah this was definitely an elaborate group suicide"

You shoot the victim and claim that they flushed all their valuables down the toilet while committing suicide.

>It is not rocket science
No, it's prejudice.
Come up with some actual statistics.

Well, if you are gonna pull that chart, then you might as well believe that Pakistan (107) and China (75) is safer than US (18)

Come up with a better statistic.

ok
>theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/05/density-and-crime/238944/

>a blog that isn't about Japan
Wrong link?

Why are americans always so butthurt when realizing Japan is a better and safer country to live in? They have to skew statistics and wear tinfoil hats to "prove" Japan is not a great country.

Basic psychological effects of human density on crime rate. I have a pdf file that discusses it further but obviously, who would want to download that?

>Basic psychological effects of human density on crime rate.
If you think that's the only thing that affects crime rates you are retarded.
Please tell me you don't actually think that.

Of course not. But it is a major factor to consider

While you're not wrong, you're failing to account for contextual factors. Culture namely being a massive one.

>There will never be a Japanese version of Hot Fuzz

>Of course not.
So your point is moot unless you have an actual statistic.

Well, we do talk about Japanese cartoons here.

Compare and Contrast with the quota-based system that Burgerland jurisdictions typically have.

You do realize that scene was meant to be funny and not serious right?

Is there fucking ANY profession in Japan that isn't more or less a copypaste of overworked Salaryman/blackhearted company culture?

It is a statistic. But whatever.

How does one insure their home is 100% safe from break-ins when nobody is inside?

Live outside

Ah, I see what's going on.
Your shitty website isn't displaying itself properly here because I block ads.
Make a screenshot of the statistic.

Confucius was a fucking bastard butthurt cuz he was a loser nobody liked so he went crazy with the tiny bit of power he was given

Set it on fire. Robbers are allergic to fire.

The tourism industry perhaps.
Those ferry crews looks normal compared to salarymen in Tokyo night trains.

IEDs of course.

Put a poster of a cute girl on the front door, and add a line of text.
>Respect my property. Please.

Get a dragon

Booby trap it

That'll just lure in adventurers.

I want to fug that dragon.

Turn into a spooky ghost

here is how they should really look

Write "guy from 103 just brought new tv" on your door.

not bad

Kind of look more like Mexicans. And I don't think black robber stereotypes would look so professional

Steel. Steel fucking everywhere. Steel doors with steel hinges and steel dead bolts. Walls lined with multiple inch layers of steel spaced apart to mitigate the effectiveness of explosives. Steel floors to prevent tunneling. Steel roof to prevent an a top down assault. Steel reinforced windows with multiple steel shutters, all with their own reinforced locks.

Basically make it so expensive to break in that nothing in your house can make up for the cost it takes to get into your house.

Let me know when you find out. Getting your place broken into sucks.

>they steal your door to sell it

>Basically make it so expensive to break in that nothing in your house can make up for the cost it takes to get into your house.
They can't know that until they've actually broken in and checked the goods.
But the fact that you are securing the place so well says "I have a lot of valuables" to anyone who cares to read the signs.

You think a nigga on the job would look like a limp wristed faggot?

Would you like some confetti for your achievement?

>Sup Forumsack falling for this jew meme.

kek
e
k

Actually it's better to not have anything.
No one would try to steal a house without a lock, since they would assume it has already been stone.

what if they get jet fuel

Don't see the problem with how they looks

Get some mimics.

The problem with having too little protection is shitty teens who enjoy just breaking into places and messing them up.

It was just an extreme example.
But having too much protection will surely attract more attention.

I don't disagree.

What if they just use a giant magnet and steal your steel apartment?

Overall 'murica is pretty safe if you live in rural or middle or higher class areas. It's the low income areas in dense cities where crime thrives.

My Grandmother lives in a rural area, she never locks her car, ever.
I live in a middle class part of a large city and have left my windows down accidentally overnight on hot days and have never had anything stolen.

But will they get along with your dragon?

>not using a bump key
>not using a pick gun
Most crimes are crimes of opportunity. Thieves tend to be lazy pieces of shit and pick the les secure places.

4U

I live in a lower class area full of blacks and mexicans due to work. My apartment has been broken into (they jacked a crowbar between teh door and frame and wretched it open by the look of it, destroyed the door and bent the frame) and also someone stole gas out of my car and tossed the gas cap somewhere. After getting a locking cap I found scratch marks all over it one day like someone was trying to break the lock with a screwdriver.

Lower income areas really are shitholes. Back when I lived in a rural area I never knew anyone who had their place broken into.

It's alright, just feed the mimic the dragons tail on a daily basis.

If I'm just going to the neighborhood supermarket, I don't bother locking my door half the time here in Tokyo since I'm too lazy to grab the keys on the other side of the room.

Wouldn't they just shoot it though?

A lot of it goes unreported.
Hair too straight. Top guy's nose not wide enough. Otherwise kek.

>A lot of it goes unreported.
Do you also believe SJW claims that 1 in 5 female college students will be raped, but it's just underreported?

subarashi