Admit it, she'd kick the shit out of you

Admit it, she'd kick the shit out of you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEgUamtrs7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rgFXVy6J1A8
youtu.be/2pTWu_XBNyM
mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Official-Miesha-Tate-gif-Waiting-Room:2032936-6
ifunny.co/fun/lofi06xL5?s=cl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe I'm into that, faggot

Trannies don't want to compete against other males.

They punch downwards, and want to compete against females.

I actually don't think so

If she's good at BJJ, quite likely. In stand up fight I think I would win even though I don't have martial arts experience

I wish she'd kick my balls, desu

If you don't have martial art experience you would actually want to take her down. Physical strength plays a bigger factor in grappling. She will probably light you up on the feet unless you clinch her quick.

yeah because i want her too

Her hands are short and she always keeps them low. Her face is always open seemingly from both sides (although we clearly see only the left one). I don't think she stands a chance against a trained boxer, although she perhaps could kick the ass of an untrained or unprepared or drunk man. Which is an achievement for a woman.

>hands
I guess I should say 'arms' instead.

>although she perhaps could kick the ass of an untrained or unprepared or drunk man
we should train our daughters on martial arts to be able to kick any drunk man ass, that would teach them both self defence and self respect

I wouldn't be able to take her out without getting hurt but if she attacked me she'd learn fast why women are the fairer sex.

Nah. I'm an athletic dude and I know how to punch without breaking my hands. I could punch her to smithereens if I had to. In ground game, if she's martial artist, she would probably have me, especially because she looks quite athletic, so that would be disadvantage. There seems to be no weigth behind her punches, so that shouldn't phase me much.

No, I'd seduce her.
What's wrong with you?
Didn't watch lel

I know that's some suave hispanic satire speech but it doesn't translate into literal internet people talk
So stop it

her footwork is trash, only that one uppercut was even remotely decent. id headbutt her into submission then breed her by force 2bh phamalam

>that ass jiggle
deliciously delicious

How easy would it be for a an average strength guy to just overpower her? I don't mean beat her in a fair fist fight or whatever, I mean just bumrush her and throw her to the ground to immobilize her? Could a man who is average strength/weight but 0 fighting experience do it with ease?

I could fuck this chicks face up so bad

Very, very doubtful. The strongest woman is no match for the average man.

>There seems to be no weigth behind her punches, so that shouldn't phase me much.

women should be trained on gook martial arts, which mainly use their legs, women have lots of fat on their legs and can grab more energy if they know how to land a good kick

When kid my Tae Kwon Do instructor used to make me fight with his daughter, she was 4 years older than me and the girl was really a challenge for me, also she was qt as fuck and loved to get my ass kicked by her

Not really
No matter how strong women looks like, average men will still beat the shit outta her
Unless he's fucked in head like me and will get sexual satisfaction from getting his ass kicked by stronk lady

FPBP

that might actually be a decent idea

those fists look small...and i have a very hard head...i think i would do ok in a fight against her....

BBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPTTT BBBRRAAppTT bBBBBRRPPT

>ooh such pungent smell smells like fresh fruit

BBRRRAAPPT
>Sniffs
>mmm delicious like fresh fruit on a nice whip cream pie

yeah like imagine she beat you up and that sat on your face like haha how weird would that be haha

to be fair all the girls that used to be in my tae kwon do classes when I was a kid grew up to be good women, they all married before 25 with a degree, none of them grew to be a whore as far as I know (Im from a small town with 25,000 habitants)

what is this whores name??

there's also a lot less disproportion when it comes to legs between men and women. I think it's just 50%. So a trained woman can quite easily have stronger legs than a man. But to reach upper body strength of an average man, she would have to train like mad for many years and likely will never get past that average level for men.
Then again, there's a reason why legs aren't usesd as a main thing in the UFC. They're easy to catch and counter. But against average folk they should work ok.

>she would have to train like mad for many years and likely will never get past that average level for men.
as I stated here women should train to be able to kick a drunk man's ass

She looks well trained. I would imagine she's almost matching average man upper body strength and has stronger legs.

there is a dark pit of hell reserved for people that do that "brapppt" meme. It is not funny and it never was.

She might throw a few nice punches, but inevitably it gets to groundwork.

Some bitch pretending she can fight. I'd be real scared, if I was a pussy ass sjw fag.

>he doesn't like *braaaap* posting
what are you, gay?

How tall is she?

I mean I once saw a 6'5" guy beat the shit out of a 5'9" professional boxer just imagine what he'd do to a girl.

Weight/height gives a brutal advantage in a fight.

>be on the tube with qt finnish gf
>sheboon starts mouthing off
>calm down you don't even know us
>starts getting up in my face
>push her back via the throat
>choked and comes to punch me
>haymaker
>side step
>right hook
>straight down
>all her Mates filming me
>you dead now white boy
>nigs start getting closer to me
>shout FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
>couple of lads back me up
>tube stops we all get out
>see a police officer
>nigs are following us
>police pushes them back and calls for back up

End up going to crown court for GBH, some nig lawyer took up the sheboons case. Was found not guilty as the cctv cleared me.

>she

that ape lost within 80 seconds lol (fighting against a girl BTW)

wtf that bitch looks like THAT

dropped

Women were much stronger when we were farmers. They speculate that the average female farmer from 7,000 years ago had the same strength and endurace as a top-tier female athlete today.

That's a good way to turn a cat call or drunk grope into a rape or murder. If you gonna do that make sure she's carrying and has experience shooting in combat situations

court transcripts please mate i wanna read it to believe it

this reminds me of the American ninja warrior where they brought in three black female top-tier Olympians in peak form, who subsequently got rolled up by the first few obstacles.
They were followed up by a nameless 19 year old white male warehouse worker who looked like he spent his free time playing WoW.
Obviously he passed the entire course, or I wouldn't be telling this story.
Similarly, Rousey, Nunes, Tate, Holm, Cyborg, or any other top female MMA fighter would struggle to put away random 8th grades from the wrestling team.

God I want to fuck Miesha Tate so bad. I would literally pay for the opportunity to kiss her mouth with tongue.

No, you dumb fuck! The girl in the bikini is Bethe Correia from Brazil! I recognize DAT ASS anywhere... but her face tho! 1/10

It is a rather effective form of trolling.

Here... Meisha Tate's ass! :)

youtube.com/watch?v=IEgUamtrs7Q

I'd lick the shit out of her

youtube.com/watch?v=rgFXVy6J1A8

kek...there is more wrong than there is right with her form in this picture

Ain't revealing my name on a Peruvian pan flute forum mate

imagine the BRRRRRaaaPPPPTTT sounds these women make

Found OP's fighter...

And so would an Orangutan, but thats why we invented hunting rifles. Orangucuck

If "she" could then I'm not interested in a dude like that because I'm not gay.

Sauce?

Depends o n what average is. A female shot putter or powerlifter could probably fuck up the average manlet.

ive gone to blows with men twice her size, she doesnt stand a chance.

aight she isnt dropped.
thats a female?

I just want Miesha to sit on my face and suffocate me is that so much to ask for

crazy...
no tits,
not cute
very manly

Me too, me too! :)

Yup surprisingly she lost to some fat black bitch from here last Olympics. In shot put. Oh yeah and her brothers that caveman looking fucker from OKC Thunder

Women that try to fight men should be shot

Eye poke, head butt. Charge and leg sweep, more eye poke, knees to the head while she’s down, foot stomps. When women wanna fight you take them seriously immediately and if you have to, take them out.

>walk through her pillow fists
>slap her with my dick
fighting women is easy

youtu.be/2pTWu_XBNyM

>Women that try to fight men should be shot
right?
they are terrible cops.
bad chess players
and worse in EVER sport compared to men

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Official-Miesha-Tate-gif-Waiting-Room:2032936-6

yes, thats your average australian/new zealand female. Why do you think australians passed gay marriage?

Why is this bitch punching air? Are there any real fights of her?

>tfw no ripped qt 3.14 to physically abuse me

I bet she could beat you ass hard.
ifunny.co/fun/lofi06xL5?s=cl

ITT: Exposing "sad autistic alt-right virgins" (what the shills think of "us") to STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN. Don't fall for it, anons.

Sage goes in the Options field. Back to important things!

Nice find

that pic and hat
I LOVE HER

>what is shadow sparing

i hope so cause it would be to the death perhaps. Never know how hard i pop. God knows.

I'd kick her ass up into her throat.

lets see her hit an actual bag.

I'd choke her the fuck out

Fully tamed and bred within 30 minutes

you sure man?, that's an std for sure.

I'd destroy her in 30 to 45 seconds, maybe less.

no

She could beat up some soyboys who've never touched a weight, maybe a few manlets. That's about it.

who is this semen demon

But, I wouldn't want to fight her, user. I'd bring her roses and lilies and ask her to attend a classical music concert or opera with me. I'd take her out to dinner somewhere nice. I'd treat her like an equal, court her with integrity, and one day I would propose to her. I would marry her and make many strong, white children with her, and we would raise them to love their people and their nation. We would celebrate our children's many birthdays together, and then we would dote upon our countless grandchildren. We wouldn't fight each other, user, but rather browse Sup Forums together and reinforce our conservative viewpoints. Every time we had sex, we would recite the fourteen words until orgasm, and after the climax we would denounce tradthot ecelebs and three-letter-agency informants and controlled opposition Twitter stars until we fell asleep in each other's sweet embrace.
Surely there could be no greater reward.

75% of the people on this board have at least a gentle femdom fetish.

c'mon mate, at least post the youtube video of the sheboon chimping out, and you delivering swift justice!!

golliwogs need to know their place in things

I'd fuck her brains out

>she'd kick the shit out of you

So could a donkey, but that doesn't make it worthy of respect.

There's nothing hotter than a women who would kick my ass.

It's my fantasy to find a women who I could use all my strength against and still loose. Alas, being 6ft2 and 18 stone, I don't think such a women exists

How's that a bad thing

Only soyboys and other faggots would lose to a woman. Let's see how well she boxes me out after I tackle her to the ground with all my weight and start smashing my knees into her groin and stomach.

Why live?

That's not a human.
That's a disgusting maorinigger halfbreed, who would not count as a "human woman."

That's like saying females can beat up bodybuilders because female gorillas are technically stronger than a human bodybuilder, I thought we were talking about the same species?

that's pretty sad