ITT: Language and how it affects us and others

Sup Sup Forums, I'm writing a essay and I would appreciate if you could answer my survey on profanity and anonymity. Will post the entire essay when I'm done, but I need your answers.

(insert a gee here)oo.gl/forms/z01yhpMueJRrHLUy2

Thank you very much for your participation!

Here's a few earlier studies done regarding Sup Forums, I suggest you read them.

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452.pdf
aaai.org/ocs/index.php/ICWSM/ICWSM11/paper/viewFile/2873/4398
arxiv.org/pdf/1510.00240.pdf

Personally, I believe that profanity is crucial to the survival of our Sup Forums-culture as it creates a Darwinistic struggle not to be a pommy cunt.

>(((Google))) forms
>(((pdf))) files

Plebbit is down, isn't it?

If I wanted to hunt you down for wrongthink then you would already be in custody, I just need some help from Sup Forumsacks to pad out my shitty fucking essay.

Help out please, I beg of you

did your survey.

>a Darwinistic struggle not to be a pommy cunt.
pic related

Thank you! I really need self-reported answers so I don't have to webcrawl like the other studies have done.

Self-pity bump

Wait, is this for some shitty fucking Social Studies degree or something?

Are you a poofter or a girl or what? Why aren't you doing STEM?

The volbachia treatment

Teaching actually. It's pretty fucking degenerate, but if the leftists came through power by infiltrating academia, why can't I do it? It gives me a chance to form a non-degenerative narrative at an early age, which is far better than being groomed by mentally ill catladies.

OK, I'll fill it in then.

Can I just give both reasons as 'Niggers'?

Sure, I already have about 10 people who named the jews as the main reason why they use profanity, so why not.

You have it set so that folks can enter more than one set of entries, so maybe it's just one person that really, really hates the Jews?

I'd be more at ease if ten people hates ((Them)) rather than one guy who is really passionate about his counter-Semitism.

Thanks to those you answered the survey, but did not post itt. You have done me a great favour, now I only need 50 more answers then I'm calling it quits.

Good luck then m8ee.

Thanks, it's needed. I wish I didn't have to bother everyone, but frankly this beats the slide threads that people still fucking respond to like absolute brainlets.

Done.
Keep in mind, and I don't know or have the time to properly investigate, by using certain kind of single word profanities the user reveals not only those he hates the most, but those he fears.
For example: japanese people use insults based on the target's intelligence, latin american people use insults based on the target's sexuality and/or sex related insults, etc.

This must be why the Americunts hate on intellectuals

Yeah, another example is how the Dutch use swearwords that are associated with sickness, presumably because they live in bogs and swamps, while protestant Scandinavia invokes the theme of devilry when swearing.

>I believe that profanity is crucial to the survival of our Sup Forums-culture as it creates a Darwinistic struggle not to be a pommy cunt
congrats, you're right faggot
this was how all debates were until douchebags let vaginas join the conversation

>douchebags

That's funny way to spell cuckold.

A great example for this kind of evolution is le 56% meme. Beside the incredible amount of American butthurt, many embraced it and I see more Burgeranons to post this meme, although its evolution is still in progress.

Everything that hurts us really only makes us stronger.

I'm in arts too, namely a historian. Although our historians are almost exclusively fascists, we need to solidify this crucial field, because history is the most solid base of identity beside language.

Seems like history as a subject attracts people from the right, I'm actually trying to become a teacher in english/history

FYI OP has a list of the Google IDs of anyone who accessed his link while signed in

Good thing that I am too incompetent to use that info, also, why would I stab my own in the back Mr. Memeflag?

what if I am using private browsing?
check mate swedish hackers

You have foiled my glow in the dark plans, a thousand curses upon you goy!

Last bump

How many replies do you have now me old china plate?

Only 54 at this point although I'm aiming at about 100.

Seems like 63% does not feel more prone to use profanity while anonymous, with the most numerous reason to use profanity being "Jews". However, if one was to be more generous with interpretation , it seems like eliciting a response (either via ingroup references to group norms in the form of banter or emotional distress)) is the common denominator.

I answered honestly

BTW frreal Donald trump told me to stop swearing when I met him. Uppity nigger lover

I'm reckoning that his personal life is very different to his public persona, and that he takes a great deal of stock from his Scottish mothers Presbyterian value.

Thank you!