Who is best angel and why is it Sachiel?

Who is best angel and why is it Sachiel?

>not leliel

you must be crazy

Ramiel, she's just so geometrically-kawaii

why does carl have such a long nek

>not tabris

Ramiel is pretty cute.

you know why
for sucking long dicks

but shinji dick is tiny

Most succesful angel Zeruel

succesful in what?

Did you forget when Zereul broke into central dogma and fucked literally everyone up and would've beat unit 01 too if not for the EVA helping his sorry ass out?

motherfucking Yui ikari, has there ever existed a worse girl?

Arael is literally best.

Arael, you cucks.

well, kaworu made it to fucking terminal dogma, and would have exterminated humanity if it wasnt because he didnt want to and asked shinji to kill him

Best angel and best girl

>rape light
>best
fucking kek
Ramiel is the patrician choice

You are right actually Sup Forumsnon I forgot about Kaworu actually.

Arael a shit.

You must mean Rebuild, because she kills 0 Evas and was looking in the wrong place for Lilith in the real thing.

Fuck off, Asuka.

The damn thing never had to do anything but mindfuck you to tear you apart. Could just sit in space and destroy humanity. They had to use the spear to kill it.

Was still the coolest fight in the anime as a whole, most angels up to that point got whomped somewhere above central dogma. Kaworu fucked everyone up but after Zeruel it was a wee bit lack luster IMO.

Ramiel x Sachiel is strongest OTP.

Plebs just don't understand.

Zeruel's greatest asset was attacking within 3 days of Bardiel, then a teeny Lillin ran across the Black Moon and down the stairs faster than she could float down and crash through a wall. Kaworu exclusively fucked up things on his own side and discovered no Angel could ever have initiated Impact by reaching Lilith's shell. Armisael did a rape, used it as ammunition to do another simultaneous rape, and the only escape was unbirthing vore followed by suicide.

>AAAanon never finished the set
Feels bad. Sachy a best

I always liked Zeruel.

BEST ANGEL IS ADAM YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

(°|°)

[screams geometrically]

>nobody likes a good, old slimy Bardiel
>he just wanted to make some friends

Eliel best

If it meant to take a hostage then that was clever. NERV was denied an eva and pilot straight away, it blew up a base and marched on the city nearly unopposed, more effect than most achieved. But then it was turned inside out by the first thing that resisted, so I dunno. It's cool and it made cool things happen but I'd still feel obligated to argue with anybody calling it best, like Shamshel.

Would you play an angel dating sim?

>because he didnt want to
That's not how it goes, he was fully willing to end it all right there, but what he found was not Adams body, but liliths, it was useless to him. Kaworu wanted to reunite Adams soul (inside him) and Adams body (what he thought was in central dogma)

We can at least agree Armisael is one of the worst, right? I can't be the only one who didn't understand what the fuck happened in that episode.

>he was fully willing to end it all right there
Then why does he keep waiting for Shinji?
He also keeps wondering if what he's doing is worth it if it means the end of all of humanity.

He still hadn't made a complete decision and was being hesitant, but finding Lilith sealed the deal for him.

Amazing taste, anons!

I guess he was flip-flopping on this issue, which is why he didn't seem distraught that lilith was there an accepted it, but I dint really doubt that in the end he would have done it anyway.

This is how I interpreted kaworus purpose: he was mislead by seele into thinking Adam was in central dogma (as Adam awakening would have been against seeles script) and kaworu was only used to weaken nerv and its pilot(s).

Adams soul was never really needed for anything (what even happened to it after kaworu died?) And only Adams DNA.

He was obviously specifically waiting for Shinji to make his final decision, but it's confusing.
His face here when he sees Unit 01 final catch up to him looks more angry than anything.

No matter how many times I rewatch episode 24 I can never truly figure out what Kaworu is thinking. I guess that's supposed to be the point because he's an angel and his thoughts are beyond our comprehension or something.

>he was mislead by seele into thinking Adam
SEELE told him Adam was in the Dogma and that he should merge with it because they believe the angels are the true successors to the Earth.
However this was all a lie, and they wanted him to find out Adam wasn't there so he could do nothing but get killed by Unit 01.

>kaworu was only used to weaken nerv and its pilot(s).
That can't be because SEELE wanted Kaworu to die by Unit 01's hand. That wouldn't have been achieved if they had told Kaworu to get close to Shinji so he would be reluctant to kill him.
Forming a relationship with Shinji was Kaworu's own personal decision. He wanted to make the choice for himself if humans should survive over angels or not, and meeting Shinji helped him make that choice.

SEELE needed all the angels to be dead before they could start instrumentality, so they send Kaworu to the closest place with Evas so he can get killed. They had no idea he would try to make contact with Shinji, just that he would go to dogma and find nothing to make an impact with.

>what even happened to it after kaworu died?
To be in control of instrumentality, you need both Adam and Lilith on your side.
Gendo had Adam's embryo, and after Kaworu died Adam's soul returned to the body.
Gendo then merged the full Adam (soul+body) with Rei (Lilith soul), to which she then merged with Lilith's body.

So now the giant Rei/Kaworu (Lilith soul+body/Adam soul+body) can start instrumentality, but based on Rei and Kaworu's own personal experiences they did not choose SEELE or Gendo to lead it, but Shinji.

Not sure if best but Armisael is certainly the most perverted angel.

This basically proves all angels are male except Adam

Ramiel and Leliel are my favorites.

Dumbest thing I've read in nearly an hour.

Nice argument retard