Are the demis in this show just an analogy for disabled people?

Are the demis in this show just an analogy for disabled people?

they're an analogy for semen demons

more like minorities

Yes.

Author probably wanted to write a manga about the hardship of disabled people but swapped it to Demis when the editor shot it down.

Vampire = diabetes
Dullahan = cripple
Yuki Onna = aids
Succubus = ?

chronic nymphomania

dullahan=cripple
vampire=autism
succ=coalburner

The succubus is an analogue for muslim women.
There is the belief that women are inherently impure and tempt men with their lewd bodies, so if a woman is sexually assaulted or raped its her own fault for seducing the man..Thus, the need to cover up to avoid accidentally tempting men into sexual acts.

Succubus = christmas cake problems

So in your opinion Muslims are disabled people?

>he thinks nymphomania is a real condition and not just a fucking cum dumpster slut

C U C K
U
C
K

muslims are literal diaper on head retarded

yes.

SOU DESU. Watashi wa muslim kirai desu.

well yeah

Wow, Sup Forums it's been about a minute. You haven't FUCKED OFF yet?

Yes.

Bein thotty

Succ is probably about a disease that can be transmitted by contact? Frosted Flakes is similar, but probably more like a more common form of social anxiety. Mental disorders in general?

Any dogmatic ideology is contrary to the spirit of growth and civilization.

>succsensei
>coalburner
DELEET THIS SHE'S ATTRACTED TO VIRTUOUS MEN LIKE TETSUO NOT PAVEMENT APES

FUCK OFF Sup Forums

FUCK OFF Sup Forums-kun

>-kun
And you go back to /jp/

Also, no.

>any post including an ideology i disagree with must leave this board at any point and i should be the only one free to spread my moral beliefs
That's a bit subversive isn't it?

the alinskyites never learn that their shit doesn't work on anonymous vietnamese chalk-drawing sidewalks

Holy shit, did this actually get an adaptation? How did I miss this?

we've had nonstops threads fampai, first two episodes are out and they're INCREDIBLY FUN AND CUTE

GO FORTH AND NIB-NIB!

this show would be good if the girls werent ugly

STOB ID DDDDD:

>if you don't spare the Tusken Raiders you're Sup Forums
I hate sand.

I feel you lad, its course and rough and gets everywhere.

I really wanted to enjoy this show but the agenda pushing is a bit off-putting. This whole show is an allegory about the acceptance of people with special conditions like minorities, cripples or socially awkward people.
It's a bit silly to be honest, if I wanted to read up on the rights of those kinds of people I'd go to a seminar at university or read some papers.

I'll still finish it, but the show would've been twice as good if it wasn't pushing that aspect as much.

>alinskyites
It took me about ten straight seconds to figure out than "Alinsky" is probably someone's name and that that was not an attempt at "alien-sky-ites".

I like sensei. I wish more series had mc like sensei.
No homo.

It makes sense for Japanese audiences because in Japan, being 'abnormal' to the societal norms means you're likely to be ostracized by society in general.

I guess that's true, yeah. Probably looking too much into it.

It didn't feel like much more than "Let this girl use a backpack, she's only got one arm." to me. I dunno.

Thinking about it, I wouldn't be able to date a girl in a wheelchair or a blind girl.

That being said, I don't mind scars and I probably wouldn't mind a deaf girl.

Oi, Emi is not a girl in a wheelchair.

Yo, blind women are some of the best thing in the world. Mad hand-skills. Though, I agree about the wheelchair thing.

>but the agenda pushing is a bit off-putting.
What? There's correlation between handicaps and the state of being a 'demi' but it's far from being a mirrored state.
Relatively speaking, their aspects aren't even that important. They are used as a plot device to make the given focus worthwhile. If it's true that the author's original idea was about more mundane crippled characters, then I'd readily shoot it down also.

They aren't like extranational either since the culture of the (shown) Demis are the same as the other.
Vampire has some light urges and quirks. No real downside other than minor inconveniences.
Dullahan is probably the only one that has anything like a real handicap because she is physically different from the norm. She's a freak, in other words, but it's note like she's stuck to a wheelchair. A bigger inconvenience, but nothing extraordinary.
SnowWoman is literally like half of the schoolgirls her age, but she has wicked AC powers. If anything, her only issue is that she whines about her so-called problem, which aren't really problems in the first place. Again, like many schoolgirls her age.
Succubus is a mixed bag of give and take. Some pros and cons, which she has to live with.

The whole point of the show is character interaction, which isn't much different from many other shows of the same genre (slice of life, school-life, etc.). The Demi thing is used as a pure plot-device. Light-hearted show (and manga) with great cast of quirky characters.

I'll just take it for granted, I'm a bit too used with stories that force a plot device to express the author's political views, since they pop up basically everywhere nowadays.

I feel like I should apologize to someone for thinking like that to be honest.

>Any dogmatic ideology is contrary to the spirit of growth and civilization.
Like Sup Forumsshit?

Open your eyes. You don't need to be Sup Forums to be against muslims. Only the most politically correct faggots would lie about that on an anonymous image board.

Only Sup Forums would adamantly discuss that shit in a Demi-chan thread on the anime board.

Go back to your safe space. Try Facebook, I heard you get instant banned for not praising muslims there.

Yes which is why the show is trash

>adamantly discuss
You are the one that got butt hurt when user made one joke about muslims being disabled. You couldn't hold back your tears and told someone to go to Sup Forums when they probably have never even been there.

No for you it's pretty clear you are a crossboarder or are from tumblr or the like so it's YOU that needs to fuck off.

You're right and I apologise, I will go back to tumblr right now.

>safe space
Fuck off, crossboarder.

Everything doesn't need an analogue, you ruin the experience by overthinking.

Yeah,but in this case the show wouldn't be substantively different if switched out the monster girls for girls with diseases or disabilities. Them being monster girls just allows it to be a bit more fun, and appeal to the growing demographic of people who like monster girls and the existing demographic of people who like supernatural thing.

If that's your observation, fine, but that's no excuse to push a narrative.

What's the problem with fiction pushing a narrative? As long as it's not obnoxious or morally disagreeable, who really cares?

As far as pushing a narrative goes "Look at these people with mild disabilities living normal lives like the normal people they are" is hardly odious.