I just joined the marine corp a week ago. Am I going to get caught in a Jew war?

I just joined the marine corp a week ago. Am I going to get caught in a Jew war?

Yes

>marine
If you compiled a list of shifty choices you've made in your life, picking that branch is #1

Damn. I hope I atleast get to slaughter turks

>shifty
That's what I get for phone posting.

Every man in my family has been in Corp since 1850

the guys your girl keeps in touch with on social media aprrove this decisiom

quick, circumcise yourself and put on a bra,
get: easy detail "in the rear' battalion

>every man in my family has faught a jew war since 1850
Ftfy, and the answer to your original question is undoubtably a 100% yes.

yes you are. enjoy getting beheaded.

It's essentially a pseudo-Crusade in the event that it happens, if it makes you feel any better.

Of course

>I just joined the marine corp a week ago. Am I going to get caught in a Jew war?

YES, get ready for Israel assault on Hezbollah.

>a family of shabbos goy welfare mercenaries
have you ever considered getting a real job?

Calm down.

>Constantinople
>Jerusalem
>a shitty outpost on an Iranian Mountain

yes its exactly like a crusade you fucking kike

saged slide thread, any faggot joining up knows corps is spelled with an s

Whole world is preparing for war. Iran, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt are about to go at it. China, Russia, US, North Korea, South Korean and Japan are about to start shit on the Korean Peninsula. Things are heating up in the EU with Poland and Brexit. There's an ongoing dispute in Crimea between US and Russia.

Now is a bad time to be an infantry soldier. Especially with militaries working on automated hunter drones that can slaughter thousands of soldiers with perfect real life AI aimbots. Soldiers are going to be slaughtered like never before. You won't even see the bot that snipes you from 10 miles away. It will take it less than 10 milliseconds to aim and kill you. Your whole squad will be dead in under a minute.

>marine corp
nice try you fake fuck

yeah probably

Even if we're not fighting directly for Israel, we'll be fighting because of either this Jerusalem mess or some stupid shit they're about to pull in Lebanon or Syria

also
>corp

It's corps you fuckwit

All modern wars are jew wars. So yes.

Be proud. Fighting along side Israel for the holy land is the most highest honor.
Heil Israel

Sorry to hear that. Watch your ass if you get deployed. It pained me to tell me son to no join. I just don't like the idea of him dying while fighting for Israel's pedo/queer bar the arabs want to kill them over.

how hard could it possibly be to spell and pronounce corps

do they wear briefs or boxers in boot camp

ah thats cool. you all kind of just like to do the same thing. its like that one guy decided to join the marines, and everyone after him was like "yeah, thats fine"

if you are sent to Israel make sure you rape a few khazar whores and beat strangle them to death and muder some Israeli civilians and IDF personnel bur down a few synagogues with kids inside of them too

What other war is there?

You can be an American patriot and die for Israel now.

join a mason org

i know what you meant

Why the F would you join the military? Wow, man.

It’s the most fun you never want to have again.

Because family traditions.

> corp
Nice LARP, faggot soyboy OP.

I’m phone posting. It autocorrects

All modern wars are Jew wars

> (OP)
> if you are sent to Israel make sure you rape a few khazar whores and beat strangle them to death and muder some Israeli civilians and IDF personnel bur down a few synagogues with kids inside of them too
Just like my ancestors

Maybe teach "your" son to not be such a mindless cuck? Since you already signed your own life away, probably best you can hope for.

I mean, America did nothing wrong. If the Muslims declared war over seeing Trump eat bacon, would you call it a pig war? Blame it on pigs?

No. not yet. they'll be fighting this one for themselves first. Then you'll get dragged into it. Buuuut you may want to bitch out of boot camp if you're really not looking forward to going to war.

>my face when North Korea really was a distraction