What would you order this servant to do?

What would you order this servant to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1018267/bd326f3622/
exhentai.org/g/1011146/7b33ad40c7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would ask her if girls really pee on the toilet with their knees together. I find that to be a little unusual.

I'd have her win the Holy Grail for me. Isn't that why I summoned her in the first place?

A poledance.

Is Shiro the only master that canonically had sex with his servant?

I'd have her shove her Gay Bulge inside me.

FRIENDSHIP OF THE

T H I G H S
H
I
G
H
S

Gay

She needs lots of mana for that, no?

Bear my many children

Why do you keep making Scathach threads when she isn't Sup Forums

shinji and kuzuki, though they're not real masters.

Scathach is a special woman. She has had kids before but her body is so damn fine looking even purityfags would overlook her nonvirgin status. Plus she still looks pretty tight.

Shinji was a lucky man

This

exhentai.org/g/1018267/bd326f3622/

You'd have boring, vanilla sex with her?

>artist: halcon

Where do I even begin?

Does Sensei even do mana transfers?

Dress up in a school girl outfit

Always take out Caster first!

Kiss her on the lips while holding her hands

>Kiss her on the lips while holding her hands
>holding her hands
You mean one of your hands behind her head and the other one grabbing one of her breasts.

Tell her to put some clothes on that aren't sexual in any way. How are you suppose to be female heroic spirit, but got no respect for your own female body and shame in showing it to anybody who hasn't earned the right to see it.

Destroy FGO.

>holding her hands
Woah, slow down there man.

Hot

I am under the impression she doesn't love (You) unlike Serenity, Kiyohime or Shiki .

Look at her, user. You can tell she wants it by the way she dresses.

Is there a tag for hags in school uniforms? This is my fetish.

I wouldn't order.
I would just ask nicely to have sex
I means, It's Scathach

>Sensei, can we breed?
>"No"

>breed
No breeding, just fucking like wild tigers.

>not breeding with Scathach

user there is a bunch of servants that love Gudao (You)

Here is the list:

Mordred, Okita, Nobunaga, Tamamo, Tamamo Cat, Nero, Nero Bride, Serenity, Kiyohime, Shuten, Ushiwakamaru, Mary & Read, Mary, Saber Alter, Jeanne Alter, Brynhildr, Saber Alter Lancer, Saber Lancer, Ishtarin, Mysterious Heroine X, Raikou, Medusa, Gorgon, Stheno, Euryale, Marie, Void

This is all of them

Yes.

exhentai.org/g/1011146/7b33ad40c7/

>Implying that isn't breeding

Yeah, honestly if you're not trying to put the first baby she's had in almost two thousand years inside her, it's all a waste of time.

>Tamamo
But she won't betray the Extra MC
>Brynhildr
Lesbo
>Ishtarin
Doesn't love (You)
>Stheno, Euryale, Medusa
Friendzone

>Tamamo

She doesn't. She keeps her perfect wife act but she doesn't love Gudao.

>ywn summon Sensei for the sole purpose of procreation

>Brynhildr
>Lesbo
Are you retarded?

First, to put some goddamn clothes on. She wasn't summoned to frolic at the beach like a fucking slut.
Second, to pick up her weapons from the water. Those are Noble Phantasms and not some cheap sticks to just stab into the water every which fucking way.
Third, to put on a sign saying, "Instead of fighting for and defending my Master's life, I decided to play at the beach with my NP's thrown about everywhere."
Finally, I'll have her wear the sign and sit in the corner for awhile so she can reflect on her actions.
Gotta make sure your servants have a modicum of discipline or they'll just do whatever the fuck they feel like doing.

This is the only right answer. You
>muh dick
don't deserve to participate in the game for the Holy Grail.

> got to tap that

I jelly.

Are there no male servants that love (You)?

>Tamamo
She betrayed Extra MC and confessed. Her memories of Extra are a fluke and she admits it in-game.

>Brynhildr
Still loves Gudao.

>Ishtarin
She confessed and promised to stalk Gudao to the underworld.

>Stheno, Euryale, Medusa
They straight up confessed their feelings and want to drag Gudao to their island.

Would grope on a train

There are male servants who love the Gudako/Gudao, but that's gay to list them off.

How many children does she want?

>She betrayed Extra MC and confessed.

It's the opposite, her valentines event is her saying that her heart is for Hakuno and she can't love Guda.

Sit on my erect cock and fall sleep embraced like that.

Is it acceptable, Sup Forums?

In the other events she's okay with being Gudaos wife if they come directly to her, and says shes not suppose to have Extra's memories when in Chaldea.

Double dubs never lie.

Okita best girl

It's not acceptable if that's the only thing you'd have her do.

All of them

I order her to win the grail war. I will make my waifu real. Shitdoor is just a tool.

>In the other events she's okay with being Gudaos wife

What other events ? Aside from the summer event where she is okay with playing the role of the mistress I don't remember her being in love with Gudao like other female Servant.

She is in the same category as Saber, Jeanne, Shiki and Nero and already have a canon love interest, Nasu isn't stupid enough to make her fall in love with someone else.

Sensei, my dick got hard last night, so I went to your bedroom and started to rub it for some time and then something sticky white came out and got in your hair.

What was that?

>Nero
Nero is a straight up slut and is okay with sleeping with Gudao.

Next to Serenity.

All of you need to remember that you don't get to stick your dick inside her unless you survive her hellish trainning.

It'll be worth it.

Why is Medusa-sama such a slut and why does that make her so perfect?

I can use my command spells and order her to have sex with me

Can't we just drug her

sug muh dig

Can I just do what Cu did and rape her daughter? Then get a chance with her. Then go through the training to get a chance at her gain?

The Medea guy had too.

Kill themselves.

I ORDER YOU TO LET YOUR LEGS BE EATEN BY ME

>not letting her legs eat you

>not having her leglock you as you cum inside her and make her a mama

Legs can't eat, nor should you eat legs.

I'd order her to take responsibility for the boner she just caused

Good thing you kept that word singular

>Help her up and carry her sunburned body back to my place
>Let her sleep on my bed as I sleep on the couch
>Deal with her cold stare when I wake up
>Ask her if she's ok
>"You don't have to tell me how you died, but I order you to eat this." as I hand her a bowl of eggs

>this version is also a thing

I want to be trapped between those thighs

>leglock

It's called friendship of thighs.

>attempting to tell an incredibly ancient and powerful witch what she can and can't do like she's your rowdy daughter or something
Hope you can spam your command spells quicker than she can stick you like a pig for your insolence.

We need more events involving the Yan Trio.

A servant can't fight without their legs

I don't give a fuck.
If she doesn't want to act like a professional then she can go right ahead and kill me since clearly I can't count on her to begin with.

Source?

Saber.

user she killed a god, trained dozens of heroes, rule her own dimension, became immortal, and killed other things you never see in the world. What the fuck has your punk ass know about fighting and acting professional.

To her, enemies ain't nothing, but bitches. So shut your bitch ass up mortal.

It's kind of less filthy when she does it for the mana instead óf for money like Rin or for the worms or because she knows how to please men.

Shirou was the biggest slut for sleeping with all of them instead of getting the fuck out of Fuyuki the first chance he gets post-war and getting with a normal non-slut woman.

Right. So playing around on the beach like a common whore with your weapons strewn about the place fits into all that stuff?
But hey that's fine. Let your servant walk all over you. I mean, being a doormat served Rin's dad pretty well with Gil. There's no way letting a being THAT powerful do as it wishes could bite you in the ass. No way at all.

>So playing around on the beach like a common whore with your weapons strewn about the place fits into all that stuff?
Celts did that. Scat is Celt.

> Let your servant walk all over you.
Your Servant can kill you whenever and however they like. You should be happy she didn't kill you upon seeing you, and answered your Summons considering she's not even dead and in the Throne.

>she's not even dead and in the Throne.

She is. Solomon/Goatia destroyed everything, including her Land of Shadows and her with it.

Look, if I were to enter a life or death contest like the Grail War I'd at least like to be able to count on whoever it is that's going to be my partner. And if that person just plays around and is so temperamental that they'd just kill me whenever, then I'd rather have anyone else but Scat.
But clearly you're some sort of femdomfag and are likely into having people step on you so this conversation will go nowhere.

>for money like Rin

that dojinshi is not canon, user.

Isn't it hinted that Rin also tapped that?

Do my tax returns