The left won the culture war primarily because they took advantage of women

>the left won the culture war primarily because they took advantage of women
>Sup Forumstards think they can win the culture war without women
>Sup Forumstards think they can win the culture war by attacking, marginalizing, or completely excluding 50% of the population

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1u2RnQemnIn
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9UEq3T_5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>call out women for the same things you'd call out a man
>white knight orbiters go crazy
surely submissive beta guys and liberated coal burners are the future of the western right wing

women voting was a mistake, faggot

They know their place.

Depending how far you go right most of the right supports and loves women because nuclear family is best family.

Any and all evidence you see that says the right wants to exclude women is Soros funded memes

>I'm going to take away women's right to vote even though I don't have the power to do it

T. Purity spiralling soy boy

their are no women here you are free
what are you doing?

All of the Right is wrong if you think you can convert normalfags based on ideology alone. You have to offer something otherwise no one is going to listen to you.

Normalfags don't bite the hand that feeds. They're going to agree with whoever gives them McDonald's and NFL. Even if you convince them that they are being genocided why should they care? They can join your group where they lose their job and get killed first or live a comfortable life waiting for their turn in the gas chambers.

>expecting Sup Forums to not act like idiots

You can't take women's right to vote without first taking power you mouth breather. You cannot take power without support of women. Your movement will never reach the critical mass needed for change without women. You're a larper.

maybe women should stop being degenerate blue haired bull dyke sluts and need to be called out on it.
why should i support a women who wants to bang 13 men, have ten kids, not want to care for them, wont cook dinner or clean the house then get a divorce and take 50% of my total income.

How old are you?

The west is degenerating through a re-occuring process in history.

vocaroo.com/i/s1u2RnQemnIn

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9UEq3T_5A
clearly older than you
also Sup Forums is not Sup Forums newfriend, we despise anime

Women are fucking worthless though. Everything they're involved in turns to shit, especially government and business. They are simply incapable of leadership.

give up already?
glad to help you, come back anytime you need us.

Did you even read my post?

Gaining power over the carcass of Western civilization is "winning".

Western civilization today is on the same level as Egypt during Cleopatra's era politically speaking. I'm sure the women in Egypt were feeling really smug about their amazeballs feminist Queen.

Then they got deep dicked by Rome. Lol.

>posts a meme pic of women that were used to win the culture war
>thinks he's arguing against me
How low is your IQ?

Sup Forums is not an anti-women board it's a anti-(((institutionalized))) marriage board.

you posted "Did you even read my post?" to some other guy, now its just ironic.
your a women aren't you?

>gets btfo
>'y-y-you're a woman'
Because he went off on a tangent and clearly didn't read what I said.
You can't get pussy in real life why would pussy talk to you on the internet you donut.

I KNEW IT
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO

>Not realizing most of the problems we have today is because we allowed women the right to vote.

internet culture has never attracted females
it's always a majority of male youths that conspire the realm of childish edgy fringe sub culture in the virtual world.

dumb fucks advocating womans rights on the web are lonely roasties, old hag journalists payed to write shit and nu male hipster cucks white knighting here and there.

to mistake a far right movement with internet troll culture as what they have been doing basically is like the war on drugs, it'll never end, nobody will ever win, you're just pissing in a sea of piss.

>>Sup Forumstards think they can win the culture war without women
In one word, Yes.
Women have power as long as you give them attention.

The left won the culture wars because smoking pot is fun and sex feels good. You can’t expect to get young people on your side by preaching abstinence only and just say no, unless they’re Mormons.

>>Sup Forumstards think they can win the culture war without women
>>Sup Forumstards think they can win the culture war by attacking, marginalizing, or completely excluding 50% of the population

There are shills coordinating attacks on Alt-Lite youtube personalities that Communists think are Alt-Right, uber-Nazi, Hortler Heilers. It's a farce.

I'm a 6'4 240lb male with a big dick for fucking women like they've never been fucked before.
Pic related.
Show me what you look like tough guy.