What do you have against Armenians?

They weren't genocided

they are muslims and if it wasn't for Russians they would be grouped in with the rest of the muzzies

stabbed muslims in the back

Is this some meme? They are probably the oldest Christians after the Assyrians

1 they arent white
2 they expose themselves to the world as a big diaspora like jews and gypsies, so you get ample enough reason to hate them
3 even the one you posted looks like a turk to me, and it looks like theres a nigger on his shirt

Are they still Christian or did they get diversified?

Mountain Jews

I grew up around a multitude in SoCal.

Their number one hobby is fraud, any and all kinds. Insurance fraud of every kind, scamming any type of person willing to lend them money or credit. Massive tax fraud, etc etc

Their mentality is literally "The Jews are out trying to take my money, so I'm going to scam them back."

They think insurance, taxes, everything is Jews. It's no wonder they produced such a shitty country that they have to come here.

Fuck Armos and fuck Armani Exchange. Send the mountain jews back.

jews of christianity.
asian blood.
no better looking then a turk.

>jews of christianity.
Well fuck, why don't we let them loose against the jews of judaism?

israel already has an armenian population kek
jews and armenians, there's no difference. well, armenians also act more like niggers too.

>Jews of Christianity
That's the Mormons
Armenians are the niggers of Christianity, even moreso than most actual black Christiians

I coulda swore we got rid of you fucks early last century?

jew tier subhuman shitskins.
Nothing good about being christian

>They are probably the oldest Christians after the Assyrians

This. They are the real semitic people who were genocided by tyt, useful idiots. Just as assyrians, aramaic speaking people were all killed too. And just as we will be killed also.

Fuck these shills. I assume this is for a screengrab.

>Nothing good about being christian
I see communism is still ruling in Mother Russia.

>defending semites
we proud people of Croatia will extend an alliance with the Russian people to remove this semitic race of people from european lands

>And just as we will be killed also.
I would rather not. Pls send the military to cleanse NY and CA before this happens.

Nothing but they're always really fucking annoying because they don't ever shut the fuck up about the genocide.

Slavs should become vocal about their NUMEROUS genocides.

irrelevant Asia minor roaches. lucky to have their own nation being that they would be the equivalent of Kurds without it

hey retard, why don't you check when Armenia is on the map, you moron!

nothing. they are our brothers

This guy thinks the Armenians were Saiyans.
Whites are Saiyans.

The autistic russian ultra nationalist strikes again

T. ashot

Nothing at all! Nazis love Armenians (dead)!

>tfw I've known that faggot Greg for years and know he's getting youtube money

The hot ones are all straight :(

they look like mexicans