JoJolion

Post expectations, theories, or whatever about JoJolion so far. Or talk about shit you wish(ed) would happen in the Part so far.

Is there any reason why people shouldn't think Jobin is the main villain? It's pretty obvious he's into some shady stuff so far.

female

Don't start

there are only two genders

favorite part 8 female?

H A T O
A
T
O

Daiya
I wanna bust a nut inside that busty slut.

>Anyone well-versed in Japanese know why they use 負けて死ね (Lose and Die) in Kanji for Bites the Dust?

Not versed in Japanese, but part of Kira's character is about always winning if he's challenged. That with his character themed in death, the kanji puts them together.

Gappy also likes to declare victory like Kira, but it's more of 'I've won, completely/fully'

GAPPY
UREPPI
YOROSHIKUNEE

COME ON, JOBIN-SAN, SAY IT WITH ME!
ONE, TWO

GAPPY
UREPPI
YOROSHIKUNEE

I expect him to be the main villain but the main argument against it is that he just seems to be in over his head.

He can be in over his head and still be the antagonist.
It usually is antagonist who is ahead of the game and on top of everything, so it would be different.

Yeah, that makes sense thematically, I was just wondering if it was more Japanese wordplay behind it.

There's a few stands that can be spelled out with Kanji, and even Star Finger seems to exist based on wordplay, so I was wondering if there was something behind using that kanji instead of something closer to Bites the Dust

I agree completely I'm just repeating what their argument usually is. I don't see Araki not making Jobin the main villain 60 chapters in unless he plans on JoJolion being 150+ chapters.

I just wanna say that stands that talk and have their own personality are the coolest.

Jobin is a top contender, but part of me really wants to throw money on Kaato due to her spacial ability and obvious hyper-importance regarding her crimes.
I'd say Jobin is acting on her orders, and when things started getting really bad and Jobin's plans were falling apart, she came out of prison to directly involve herself.
Judging on how prison staff treats her, she might be like Polpo and was just staying incarcerated.
This is more out of my ass theory, but she could also have mafia connections in order to draw more allusions to 4-5-6.

You didn't say which two though.

Nonbinary and Demigirl.

The only problem is to Differentiate them from the ones in which its the user who talks through them
I'm was never totally sure if RHCP was sentient, because it still talks on its own while Akira is right next to him

Are you sure about that, user?

The one exception.

I doubt that considering she seemingly has no idea what Jobin's been up to and if anything she's working for him. She didn't know who Josuke was and just called him the freeloader kid and had little concern over him while Jobin is terrified.

I think it has to do with the user's temperament and their own idea of what their stand is and means to them. Otherwise I abide by any humanoid stand is probably sentient but realizes it exists symbiotically through it's user and will just abide by their wishes.
So if it's user never allows it to talk, it just does not. Which shows how fucked up Cheap Trick is as a stand that is feared by it's user. That whole stand lurking on your back thing was a reference to Holly's stand-curse btw

I think she's just playing dumb so she doesn't let on what she knows to Norisuke. We've never seen her and Jobin speak out of a quick phone call.
Especially if what people say is true, and her eyes are like that because of equivalent exchange.

What are some panels to look forward to in pt 5? Pt 4 had things like Kira pushing the guy aside and btd. From the top of my head
>gangstar pose
>taste of a liar
>gang introduction
>two boats
>buccellatti drags a guy out the train
>diavolo donuts buccellatti
>doppio with needles in his mouth
>7 page muda
>doppio taking off his shirt
>buccellatti ascending
>ger transformation

The dance on the boat

I would kinda prefer part 8 to not have a villain, just different parties with different goals and Gappy stuck in a middle of all this mess trying to protect his mother and girl he likes.

The entire boat thing is gonna be great. It's just one of those parts where everything goes full Jojo. It's both stupid and brilliant.

>Gappy stuck in a middle of all this mess trying to protect his mother and girl he likes.

its truly a wonder how we have come this far and people still feel this way about part 8
I can't wait for shit to get fucked

>Black Sabbath
>Taste of a Liar
>Boat torture and dance
>Narancia burning down a street like a madman
>Illuso being scared as shit from seeing Purple Haze going closer
>Entirety of both Grateful Dead and White Album
>KC's first appearance
>Risotto vs Doppio
>7 page muda
>Buccelati passing over with angels coming down for him
>GER

>more koichi
>sex pistols intro
>fugo stabs narancia in the face with a fork

Shit to not look forward to: part 5 jotaro face

>Giorno drinks piss and is smug about it
>Abbacchio figuring out how Soft Machine works
>The Sex Pistols appearing as Mista has lunch
>Narancia being an absolute badass even in the face of Formaggio's shitty spider vore fetish
>Abbacchio cutting off his hand
>The train fight in general, especially Buccellati cutting himself up
>Kid Buccellati killing two men without flinching
>Risotto verses Doppio/Diavolo
>Abbacchio's beautiful death-scene
>Buccellati throwing Secco into the trash
>My man Polnareff's revelation
>Mista accidentally fingering himself in Trish's body
>Buccellati finally going to Heaven
>Sleeping Slaves

I'd probably date Yasuho but the rest I'd only bang.

>Part 4/5 art style Jotaro looking at pic related

>>Mista accidentally fingering himself in Trish's body
I completely forgot about this

Imagine him actually trying to masturbate in earnest
He'd probably shove two or more fingers up there full of confidence, hurt himself and start loudly screeching

Polnareff as well... fuck

> Animeonlies reactions after they see him die
It's like when they aired Gurren Lagann on toonami, after episode 8 Twitter was hilarious.

I hope not too many people get spoilered on it just so we can see the second reaction when he is shown to come back as the turtle

I wonder how they'd react if they saw that he's still alive but in a turtle's body.

Better than when rohan "died"

Any screencaps of either?

He's pretty adorable as a turtle, it could be worse.

And it's the best send-off an ally character other than Speedwagon got after their own part too, for all we know Okuyasu could've accidentally stepped on Stray Cat's roots and got his head blasted off by an air-bullet after DIU finished.

They would be a huge reaction coming from them seeing Polnareff in a wheelchair with him no longer having real legs and a shitstorm will start when he's shown dying.

It certainly isn't the worst fate. The reaction to it should be great since it is so silly

Seeing polpo makes me think of that shitbag kid
Thank you kira queen

This kid?

This shitbag kid? He has a name you know

I want to make a lewd jojo commission to an artist but I have no real idea what to ask for.
Any idea, /jojo/?

Jolyne in bondage

Silver fox Joseph and Tomoko

this

Joshu x Shigechi

Don't make me look at him

The surviving members of Buccellati's gang sticking their cocks in Narancia's gate-holes after he's fucked up by Diavolo during SCR, with Mista in Trish's body sitting to the side looking left-out and annoyed.

Shhh or else someone is going to post the lewds of him

Part 4 is like baby's first psychopath test

Whats the problem?

THIS kid?

nude enya
d'arby incest
HAYATO
cameo golden shower
any of the jojo milfs

Johnny and hot pants holding hands

Hey at least he went out with defending his mom and dad being the only thing on his mind. The kid might have been a dick but he went out nobly

Why do Jojo fans get off to the weirdest shit?

Funny Vorelentine

>didn't realize there's a new thread

#
Drawfag here. I do have one, but it's not Jojo-related. Besides, what happens on Sup Forums stays on Sup Forums and I don't want to advertise myself here.

Jolyne using her string to tie up Guess.

Why not make Trish a futa so she can also stick her cock in Narancia?
and you make Giorno give her a dick

That's gay user

Vorenila Ice

>leave abbacchio's corpse like a pile of shit
>be in a far more dire situation(final fight) but have time to give narancia a mini-funeral
Why?

Something like this

Giorno was gay for Narancia but not for Abbacchio.

He's got shit taste in waifus.

Why not
Considering this
just no
That's too fucked up, man
no maybe no no more precise suggestion
that's not lewd
wtf man
I fucking hate futa
stahp
uhuh

I was thinking about some Damo on Hato action. what do you guys think?

Fucking degenerates

Abbacchio gets a ghost sky tho

Jolyne in bondage

All Giorno really had time to do was attempt to heal him, and then transform a few stones into flowers. They really didn't have much time do do anything else. Abbacchio's death was actually shown to have been mourned more, everyone stood around looking shellshocked while Narancia screamed and cried and the figured out what he'd managed to achieve before dying, whereas with Narancia's own death they didn't really get a chance.

Realistically I think it's because Araki found the idea of them carting Abbacchio's corpse around in the turtle with them would be too macabre and silly, especially since they didn't know when they'd be able to get him properly refrigerated.

Because Abbacchio was Bruno's tool and Narancia was Giorno's bro.

Damo getting gang banged by the other rock humans

Diavolo giving Trish's mother a nice kiss on the cheek when he comes home from work

You mean Jobin getting gang banged by other rock humans

hot stand on stand action

In spite of him being a prick sometimes they loved their stupid depression-cop, Narancia was hysterical, Mista was speechless and Bruno bit his lip hard enough for it to bleed, which is pretty impressive for a zombie.

Do you think Giorno went back and buried Abbacchio's stinky, rotten corpse?

which ones for instance?

Checked

Wouldn't it have been picked up by the Sicilian police? They would've been alerted by all the weird shit that happened (like that kid being fucked up by Diavolo, and that cab-driver who Doppio messed with) and would've found the corpses of Abbacchio and Risotto.

Probably wouldn't have bothered investigating them much when they figured out they were mafia scum though, I bet it was recorded that Abbacchio died because of drugs-trading gone wrong or something.

No his corpse was probably found by the police with traces of Doppio's semen on his lips

The Lock and California King Bed

>Not Wheel of Fortune and Talking Heads

Soft and wet with paisely park
Hand holding Missionary position after they just got married

>Not Hermit Purple and Beach Boy

>Not Bad Company and Harvest

Lets not involve anything Shigechi related in anything sexual

>Not Thoth and Burning Down The House

supafly x strength x emperor x anubis