Doukyuusei thread

Why the fuck has no one talked about this? its amazing

no subs

The non official ones arent that bad
>also holy shit this detail though

>Tfw no nerdy depressed bf to grope his back in some random park sand box

>Cicadas beatboxing in the distance

We did talk about it, in homo threads because you can hardly expect the rest of Sup Forums to watch it no matter how good it is.

This scene will go down in homo history as one of the hottest things ever animated, at least.

>Good anime
>empty threads
Why Sup Forums is so shit?

It comes up on /vr/ or /jp/ once in a blue moon.

The story is quite simple, but i found myself intensely immersed in it due to how well the detail was in all aspects
The manga having more to it was amazing but it physically pains me that it stops right when they get the rings

This We did talk about it. It's just that only fujos and homos watched it, and we only make for so much of Sup Forums.

Gay anime on Sup Forums (hell, in general) is usually the target of mass hatred because the majority of anime fans who want slice of life are going to either be retards pretending to be girls or retards self inserting super hard
YOI is pretty good and wasnt entirely my cup of tea, but when the director chick was confronted about them making out and the wedding rings she just said "its open to interpretation" because of how autistic people are about not being able to self insert of jack off to women fucking

We had subs ages ago and a thread.

There was a proper fansub release last week

Is this fagkino?

I very rarely want to rewatch things, and even then i wait a while to forget the story
I rewatched this 2-3 times in a row, and the manga is pretty good in its own right because it adds to the story

Look, there's no mass hatred, like how this thread is basically peaceful. I simply cannot enjoy anything yaoi since maybe Junjou Romantica. I fully admit if one or both were girls instead probably I can enjoy a show like this. So I voice no opinion and respectfully leave these threads alone. Thinking the rest of Sup Forums needs to watch it and appreciate it will be a grave mistake.

>I simply cannot enjoy anything yaoi since maybe Junjou Romantica
Junjou romantica is literally the worst bl in history

but to answer your question, yes

I read in some f the other threads that this shw was pretty bad considering the source material. But I just watched the first 2 eps and I'm loving every second of it.

I can see that the plot could get rage inducing later on, but it's ok. A little pain from time to time is not bad.

It was alright. There's not really much worth talking about.

>Why Sup Forums is so shit?
Because
>I fully admit if one or both were girls instead probably I can enjoy a show like this

Show? It's a film

Everybody already talked about this. First back in 2006 when the manga has been released. Then last year in February when the movie premiered and then in May when the BD has been released. You are just slow as fuck, user.

>show
>first 2 eps