Cancer

Cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/12/06/donald-trumps-real-estate-business-is-losing-one-of-its-most-important-tenants/#44573aee037c
archive.is/zSPD5
hivequal.org/hiv-equal-online/5-reasons-why-hiv-disproportionately-affects-black-people?slide=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time proved today it takes 100 women to equal a person

Kek. Who harassed Harambe?

Tay isn't our girl.

Which one of you harassed Tay?

milo, hes such a scum, also hes anti gay anti jew and a racist also a pedo or something. i cant believe Sup Forums likes melo

These ladies are much more noble than the PizzaGate researcher ones.
Polite sage

>t-they touched my butt

fuck women

I still see a nigger.

Why doesn't it say Persons of the Year.
5 Women == 1 Person now?

She did send him nudes so I can understand why he thought he had the green light

eek

I think you meant OOK OOK OOK AHH AHH AHH

yes

I have a confession. One time in college I accepted a dare at a party and crouched down in a crowded room and was about to gently bite a girls bottom through her jeans, but she saw me first and moved. She giggled at the time, but I'm concerned she's been haunted by that all these years. I'm so sorry

Bye bye bye sex fag!

You're a monster!! One time I reached over a seat and yanked a fat girls underwear that was riding far up her back giving her a giant wedgie. I didn't know her and I think she didn't appreciate it. I feel terrible.

can we tell women to just shut up already. they're so annoying. how about you call the police when someone assaults you instead of being drama queens. and stop pretending like if some dickhead at a bar smacks your ass you're emotionally scarred for life. god dammit. and fuck me this picture says it all right there. all dressed in black because one time a dude didnt treat them like a princess and made them feel worthless. boo fucking hoo. such crybabies.

All of this shit will backfire and cause a counter movement of bad public opinion surrounding these types of women and women in general. every action has an equal opposite reaction, such is the law of the universe.

Just like hundreds of years of patriarchaal rule, arranged marriage and suppression of female hypergamy has created the modern female monster, so to will this usher forth the counter punch aimed straight for the tiny frail jaws off women.

Without positive female experience men will not value the human rights of women. You love your grandmother right, maybe you like your mom to user. But the typical cunt you meet and try dating? You wouldn't be bothered if she got swept up during a terrorist truck attack. You'd have moved on after a day or two. Certainly won't let her abandon the sinking ship before you like previous generations. Instead she'd get the elbow and a push in the ice cold water. Not even out of hate, but because women are estranging themselves more and more off men. The toxic political views, their low effort personalities, their crappy career with lines of men, the vapid social media fueled ego baloon, all of it contributes. You can act a cunt and break up with your boyfriend, cheat with his best friend and rub it in his face. You can ruin his favorite past times invading it with your crap ideas. And you can steal half his shit and take his kids after ten years of not even pretending to like him. But men will remember.

Sometimes I wonder if some force isn't actively pushing this shit. Making women go so badly over board that even beta buxies get fed up. Should that day come women will find themselves back to square one, having no one to blame but themselves.

Women will regret their exaggerated outrage to the perceived oppressive patriarchy because men will simply learn they have a choice - engage in casual relationships with women and risk potential misunderstandings, or have a job and salary. The logical conclusion to all of this is that men will ignore women. Women will then complain they're being ignored

Nice pasta. Saved

That's not the point, they aren't so much upset about that as they are upset with the options they have/had. You're looking at a bunch of past 6's (tops) who were told they could get anyone and were special. They further their career in whatever bullshit they thought was important and figured men would get hard over it, but they didn't because men don't work like women. They then got old and realized that the men they were shooting down 7's (and maybe even 8's) are not interested anymore and all they can get is a six on a good day. And he won't even kiss her feet in thanks.

These women can't put their own world view and the real world view together that tells them they are fuck all special. And as a result they lash out at the men whom they can. If they can't they will fabricate bullshit. This is the frustration of women who can't accept who they truly are. So the world must pay for being wrong.

You really think men will ignore women to pursue personal interests?

The only thing that is going to happen is the internal collapse of society as it grows too large and women rise more so in power. Women are men's temptation to sin, pursue desires of the flesh, etc. Men are weak right now, as shown by the status of women and liberal values in society, and will continue to be so.

Might as well just sit back and grab some popcorn.

Rip in peace due process

I didnt mean zero interaction, but I already saw a random headline that read something like - "men are now unsure if it's ok to hug female friends." And we're just getting started going down this path. Harassment used to be quid pro quo or hostile work environment. Now it means anything a woman doesnt like - or something an unattractive guy does. Again, men aren't stupid. They want to keep their jobs. So they'll simply learn to avoid engaging with women. Honestly if I had a teenage son about to go off to college I have no idea how to advise him about dating and sex in this political climate where consensual sex one night becomes rape a week later after she regrets it

>be me
>last halloween
>dressed as the coconut clapping guy from the monty python movie
>accompanying my buddies dressed as the other various knights from the movie
>we enter a bar
>to go to the bar we first have to climb a flight of stairs
>as we ascend the stairs im clapping my two coconuts together
>also im wearing rather form-fitting long underwear to be as authentic to the movie as possible
>so as we're climbing the stairs to the bar i feel that someone has grabbed at my buttocks
>hear giggling behind me
>turn around briefly to see my assailant is a 7.5/10 basic bitch dressed as god knows what
>ignore her and keep clapping my coconuts as we continue our ascent
>feel the grab at my buttocks again and dont even acknowledge her second attack
>tfw the fanfare we received from our entrance to the bar was far more exciting than the thought of snagging an easy lay from 7.5/10
>we get our drinks and 7.5/10 again approaches me and grabs my buttocks
>talk to her for 2 seconds and brush her off because the atmosphere me and my buddies created is more fun than pursuing the easy lay
this is just the most recent example i have. i dont even give a fuck except for the fact that if this shit happened to a chick there'd be a front page article about it in the school paper about guys sexually harassing girls on halloween.

social interactions are messy as fuck and everyone is making missteps. guys dont give a fuck when a chick missteps her bounds yet carry their own missteps with them for the rest of their lives. girls dont give a fuck about their own missteps but carry missteps across their bounds for the rest of their lives. all they think about is how others mistreat them. just as bad as niggers.

Bump for due process. Title IX is some scary shit

the problem is just because some sex addicted jews in hollywood acted like sex addicted jews, this will be projected on all men
#notallmen

COMPED

are you fucking kidding me?

Is that Taylor?

>Hes Anti Gay
How can Milo be Anti-Gay if he is Gay?

You must be attractive. The problem is that attractive men generally won't deal with these problems, and that makes me feel bad for the unattractive anons who can't even say good morning without being thought a creep and losing their jobs.
And I hope you banged at least one of those women who sexually assaulted you.

He's also a jew.

Um, those are all positive traits??

> no men
#MeTooSoFemme

THIS is the last straw

Bump for more confessions

So a nigger is worth 3/5ths a person and these women add up to 1. That means we have 4+3/5 women and a woman is worth 5/23rds a person. Time just said women are subniggers

>You must be attractive.
my buddies are way more attractive and charismatic than me, but i do ok.

>And I hope you banged at least one of those women who sexually assaulted you.
nope. also, that was the only girl to come on to me like that on that night.

here's another story
>drinking at my buddy's place
>his roommate is a 3/10 chunky chick but she's cool
>no way in hell i'd ever touch her in any way
>we all get really drunk
>i get a little more drunk than everyone else
>she says i can pass out in her bed
>i go pass out in her bed by myself
>wake up the next morning and my dick is pulled out to the side of my briefs and she's sleeping next to me
>still have no clue what she did to me while i was passed out and never asked

This needs to be meme'd for outrage

At least Taylor wins:)

Like Time magazine matters anymore.,,

forgot to mention I DID NOT take off my pants before crashing in her bed

Yes, time magazine is cancer, we already knew this

>Taylor Swift, and a bunch of Literally Who?'s
Can someone explain the political context of this to me?

A bunch of thots who came out about being molested or some shit.

Taylor, classy as always, kept her sexual harassment shit really private and won her case.
Now, she is Time's person of the year 2017. All the others are irrelevant.

We all know you are her, user. Pic related is you and her that evening

Damn, ATE her

>cover status
>blown

>Cancer
unusual way to spell jew

>You really think men will ignore women to pursue personal interests?
I do.

Any user can be attractive if he puts in the effort unless he's got down syndrome or some genetic defect of something. 9% bf with defined muscles, posture, stylish clothes (don't even have to be expensive just look good), stylish haircut, white teeth, tattoos/studs, elevator shoes if you're a manlet, all are completely attainable through effort. I have met maybe 2 non genetically defective people in my life who were beyond reclamation.

t. once upon a time ugly manlet who got his shit together

i have to admit, lumping her in with these goblins, psychos and outright liars was a surprisingly clever move

I love Tay Tay but she is a roastie and likely has her beef trimmed a couple times a year

I can see something like this happening.
Also most women are going to get rekt by life in general because they are being told by the media and the academy that they can do whatever they want withouth giving a fuck. Wich is obviously going to backfire because nobody can do that and get obliterated.
They are also being told that they can physically be stronger than men and that they can abuse them in everyway they want because they are women. Imagine this ideas applied to real life, it's justnot going to work.

Nope

Who even is that ugly negress?

>This pic
>what a bullshit from 30yo wizard

>most “rape” victims are white
once again, racist whites get all the attention

Sick motherfucker.

is this seriously the same woman?

Absolutely disgusting

Good for you, user. I genuinely mean that. And I agree with you, but one trip to /r9k/ will reveal how hard many others will need to work

Rope. We need more rope.

>a woman
You mean a goddess

Breathe in her beauty

>sues white guy for grabbing her butt
>enjoys similar attention from black men

What did Taylor Swift mean by this?

Donald Trump, did in fact make the list as Person of the Year — though not as he’d originally claimed.
Instead, Trump is part of the legion of men accused of sexual impropriety by the Silence Breakers.

Meanwhile the donald's fortune is dwindling:
Donald Trump's Real Estate Business Is Losing One Of Its Most Important Tenants
Forbes•December 6, 2017
forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/12/06/donald-trumps-real-estate-business-is-losing-one-of-its-most-important-tenants/#44573aee037c
archive.is/zSPD5

No she doesn't. She only takes pictures with female niggers, celebrity niggers, gay niggers or fan niggers, she doesn't hang out with them and she doesn't associate with them.

She’s a degenerate whore that is going to hang with the rest of the Hollywood lot on good ol’ Rope Day.

These women don't even know how far some of us will go for a laugh at their emotional expense.

>be me, 21
>have kittykat diagnosed with the tit cancer
>2000$ surgery or put down op, fuck that
>have not had a girlfriend in a while
>evilsmirkingcockmonkey.jpg
>start betrothing qt3.14 lass
>she's really into me
>few weeks go by and the glorious morning cum comes
>after 5am sex before work we hear kittykat having a fit
>OMGOMGOMG we neeeeed to take it to the Vet
>She loves cats, she loves me, oh this gunna be gud
>"Nah it's okay I got this babe."
>pick up and snap cats spine then throw into trashbin on way out to car

About 1000$ in dating fees. 60$ in catfood. 15$ in soap for dirty sheets from the good sex.
Her face when I killed the cat - Priceless.

>inb4 cruel to animals
It was a quick death in it's likely final hours of blood clotting. I loved my ol' cat. I just love a successful prank for my own giggle a tiny bit more.

Women are so stoopid. Didn't even realize I was faking the love to get her to feel comfortable so that I could break her heart and her fragile reality of how cats should be treated.

tl;dr - The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>a meme flag is saying this

When are meme flags going to be removed? They are always the worst posters

Whatever makes you feel better m8

Niggity Nig, Niggity Nog, Niggers are lazy as logs...

What's worse than a nigger? A nigger faggot....

>Noice

This guy gets it.

>Clean up your act; wear nice, clean clothes.
>Stop fucking wearing t-shirts with any kind of writing or pictures on them whatsoever!
>Go to a hair salon. It might be more expensive than a barber. They're trained to know what hair style fits your face and frame.
>Improve your diet and exercise more. You don't have to be /fit/ but at least take care of yourself.
>Be comfortable with yourself and learn not to be a sperg. If you're talking to an attractive woman, don't act like you would eat their shit if they ask - they can sense that. Instead, talk to them like you'd talk to a buddy, or even better, at a little cold and disinterested; this drives women nuts because most practically live off male attention.

Just a few words of advice that I sometimes try to throw out to the hopeless on Sup Forums.

t. former geek that couldn't get a girl to talk to him and now can booty call several women at the drop of a hat

>pick up and snap cats spine
how?

What does Tay Tay's butt smell like?

Jew.

That cover is perfection!
It works on every level of the autism scale.

time magazine hasn't been relevant since 1995

>qt3.14
"I have never seen a vagina."

The thirst is real. Cucks will always be there for sloots.

Stylish haricut is impossible is you don’t have hair

nice larp

kys

>Gets drunk
>Rides Moped
>Insists it was rape in the morning
>plays it off like he doesn't care

Regret isn't rape, user. It's pretty rare for men to not have at least one instance where they got so drunk they went whalehunting.

Hollow screams into the void.
As black and void of light as their dresses

Thanks man

Hands placed close together at the neck. Torque in opposite directions

It was for the sake of the greentext/internet lingo. I will write it out longhand or chose a different phrase all together in future versions of the story. Thankyou for pointing out how fucking gay "qt3.14" really is.
But to assure you, i'v been more than four knuckles deep in some sloppy front holes.

>LARP
I don't think this means what you think it means.
This case of internet play would be considered a RP (Rollplayer). LARP (Live Action Roll Play) includes the movement in physical space time to accomplish. I'd probably have to wear some fake sword and a faggy hat with a feather in it for this to be a LARP.

I don't have to kill myself though, important creative folk like me often get killed by the misunderstanding masses.

Dilated reverse penis doesn't count.

Niggers and STDs....

Niggers are more likely to have AIDS...

hivequal.org/hiv-equal-online/5-reasons-why-hiv-disproportionately-affects-black-people?slide=1

>Name my band

SLOPPY SECONDS.

I'v done some disgusting shit in my life man.
I once had a lass that had her hots on for me for a few months, so I took it upon myself to start dating her and for two weeks I wore showercaps on my cock and balls as so it would never get touched with soupy water. After two weeks and she really wanted to give me the succ, I whipped out a cum cheese covered helmet that smelt like rotten rats asshole. I said "This is me, if you love me clean it." She didn't of course, Im a little sad she didn't go through with it, that would have been a great prank.

But I have never fucked a disgusting open would they like to call a faux vagina. Don't think I ever would. But I won't rule it out. Some of these bitch-made men are asking for a solid prank.

Don’t worry, bud. You’ll be right up there with her.

>implying anyone actually buys magazines anymore

And that's precisely why they push stuff like this: they are absolutely desperate for sales.

Good because I don't want to be part of anything as gross as your "day of the rope", where you murder innocent aryan role model princesses

Pretty sure he’s talked a lot about wishing he was straight
Captcha: Extra Tropicana