Does the white man have any allies in non white races? Which race would it be?

Does the white man have any allies in non white races? Which race would it be?

South Koreans.

Asians, since they'll be next in line if anything ever happened to all the whites in the world.

white people aren't even our own allies. we routinely use other races as a stick to attack people who are genetically indistinguishable from us

Asians: Japs and south koreans
Pacific islanders
Samoans

This, especially Filipinos

The Finns.

In South Africa:

non bantus like pygmies and Khoi-san.
cape coloureds
maybe indian africans

Not a strong alliance

No, anyone saying Asians is a fucking idiot. Asian people have no stake in whites, we haven't exactly treated them well either (not saying that I'm condoning anti-whiteness, but let's be honest here). They also tend to be very leftist the moment they touch Western shores, so I can't understand how there'd ever be an "alliance" between us, no matter what yellowfever betas try to say. We don't have any allies, only ourselves. So stop cucking to Asians, it's pathetic.

Asians hate white people as much as niggers do,they just don't show it. You can see it online everwhere

Southern Europeans

This this this. I swear Sup Forums never fucking leaves this website.

Japs, since they are honorary aryans.

Cubans.
>They are true patriotic americans
> loyal republicans.
>Hate commies
>love god.

...just nuke the ones left in Cuba.

Japs and South Koreans. They don't have a reason to hate us and they're honorary. Perhaps Iranians (considering the fact that they have preserved much of their Aryan heritage) and perhaps the upper Indian casts who still control the brown shitskins.

Non-bantu are more ambivalent than allies IMO. Lots of Ethiopians in my area and they behave themselves, but they don't interact with whiteys.

ConoSur spics.

Chile + Argentina + Uruguay.
We love the white European race and we are ready to fight for you

>Honorable Japs
>Rooftop Koreans
>Vietnamese (hate commiefags)
>Based Sikhs (hate mudslimes)
>Christian Arabs

Caucasian latinos have the moral obligation to help white men.

Some meds possibly. Finns and Chinks will stand with the white man.

Surely the most powerful race is worthy of receiving the mantle of responsibility

Roof Koreans and that's about it. Most Asians vote for bigger govt. I'm sure most Asians in America prefer whites to spics and niggers but they are going to sit on the sidelines until the battle is almost decided and then they will be the next to get purged by the communists and then niggers and spics will die out with no one to take care of them

the nips are cool

The Japanese, Samoans, Castizo Hispanics, Levantine Rum, Northern Poos who are light skinned and look like Meds, and some Turkic People.

The white man's only natural ally is the white woman. Only when they work together can they secure the existence of their people and a future for white children. Only when they work together can there even be white children or any future for the white race. Looking for allies beyond the white woman means overlooking the one truth of demographics. Until Sup Forums understands this, white genocide will continue.

>Slavs
>Meds
>Asians
>Some Spics
>Even some Ashkenazi in the right situation
None of them will personally come in and fix your problems for you though. You made your hell now deal with it or die in it.

Whites are their own worst enemy, so why'd you even care about other races, OP?

t. self-hating happa

Asians in Asia, Ba'athists in the Middle-East, Pajeets in Pajeetistan and possibly some African countries too that aren't like extremely anti-colonist marxists.

Asians, persians, levantines (assad), real black men with a hint of intellect (not the NIGGERS, the living trash), and eskimos

and indians too

Meds are white, son. Certainly more white than any American.

All races who are proud of their identity and do not seek race mixing.

This is kind of funny after I just saw a med say they don't care whether they're called white.

The hate comes from white being more attractive.

There is no blanket ally of a whole race. We must find our allies within each race. Rockwell knew the importance of this.

Japs

>Slavs
Won't you fags stop this ridiculous meme already? Your average Slav is literally whiter and prouder than 99.99% of Americans and NW Europeans.

>The white man's only natural ally is the white woman.
Lulz, with friends like these

I swear, ive been looking for a capable gf for ages but the dating options have been extremly slim even in a city of millions. I have had sex and had gfs but none to my liking if i want to have a family and live happily

>not posting the superior version

the soyboys over at r/asianmasculinity don't count, slant-eye

>Does the white man have any allies in non white races? Which race would it be?

Maybe the scandos (old vikings) they are not properly whites, but some still look, and they are not violenta agaisnt whites as they were before in viking attacks.

Asians, especially the Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans.

Arabs as well, which may surprise some here.

The primary enemy of mankind, especially of the White race, is the Jew. Who is the brother race of the Jew? The Arabs, whose inheritance was stolen from them by the first Jew, Isaac. They hate and know the Jew more than anyone else on Earth. After all, a brother should know his brother better than his brother's friends or enemies, and they've had to co-exist for a while prior to Islam (Muhammad BTFO the Jews from the Arabian Peninsula). The Jews could serve as a common ground upon which could be founded an alliance between Arabs and the other races who have been victimized by the Jew.

Goots a data mining piece of shit.

yep

even if Sup Forums hates it, the greatest allies to white americans are black americans. this isn't the same as the dynamic between blacks in european countries---the history of slavery, the civil war, jim crow all certainly effect the relationship, but more so, while most of Sup Forums thinks that blacks contribute nothing to culture, i think that the virility of black culture actually inspires white culture, too. we are the intellectual vampires who create all the tech, they are the muscle and the spirit (that's not the best way to put it, but you catch my drift generally)

anyways, a french white guy is farther away from a white american than a black american is to a white american. we have much the same values, much the same personality, though this pyysche is funneled through different outlets

See

Those Northern Poos would be the Indians who are most related to the Indo-Aryans

Sauce me please, user.

>based black men
Go watch your niggerball. Blacks do absolutely nothing for any other race. In fact if they were to disappear tomorrow we would all be better off for it.

Ok Shlomo....

Roof Koreans, Cuban expats, Lebanese and Syrian Christians, and Mick Mulvaney.

Piss off, most American Blacks are scum. There's a reason why one shouldn't relax around them. Even Arabs, Persians, Turks, and other non-Whites figured this out (see the prologue to The Arabian Nights, or accounts on African slavery by Muslims)

>Wanting to ally with a country that was ran for decades by a lesbian (((cabal))) using astrological predictions all from behind the (((curtain))) while their (((puppet))) did as it was told

There's a reason they're Worst Korea.

2 of my close friends are Asians, i have nothing against them. Asians are always nice to me and asian girls are flirty as fuck.

Kek at the answer being anything other than latinos. Asian are not your allies, the same way white girls have been brainwashed to date and fuck niggers and to a smaller scale white man pushed to date and fuck sheboons, asian have been pushed on whites as well, just in a different way.

The Irish.

We truly don't have any because we pissed them all off. Maybe Eskimos but that's still an Asiatic race.

So you're saying that people can only be attracted to other races if they've been brainwashed? I thought asian girls were hot since i was like 11.

Yea when we're not nuking them, depleting their resources and setting fire to their jungles with napalm.

Filipinos
>tfw no qt flip gf

There will never be a show like miami vice ever again

We ally with nobody. We don't bother anybody and expect the same reciprocity in return.

I don't think there's ever been a time when southern europeans helped white people and the only time we were needed it was a total let down.

Latino here, Half my cousins are married to white women. Half my second cousins are half white but you can't even tell. Some have sandy blonde hair. I'm siding with whites in a race war. No pavement primate is going to touch my white relatives.

It will be blacks, Arabs and Poos versus the rest of the world.

A few days ago i was in an argument with a nignog, and a latino just straight up said "shut up u fucking nigger". that's when i knew latinos can be based.

Africans, you can pay in watermelons. Very cheap.

>Latino here
>we are your allies because we are race mixing with your women and introducing mongrel genes to you
You sound more like an invader (which you are as immigrants) than you are an ally. Fuck off.

A few months back I was shopping at the local Kroger's. A black woman was blocking my way. As I went around her my elbow barely brushed against her giant purse and she yelled EXCUSE YOU!
I replied quit acting like a nigger and stop blocking the aisle.

You realize all races hate niggers? Even niggers hate niggers

Invaders don't push out blacks from the inner city so that whites can then come and gentrify it the way we did in Houston.

The jews, because they cannot be distinguished from whites despite Sup Forums maymays and thusany threat to whites is furthera threat to them.
But since whites will have none of them, jews will have no choice but to fund the enemy and stay in hiding. The white man blames the jew regardless so what is there to gain?

Jews could be Allies if whites just served them as our masters, gave them our daughters and wives to rape and fought their enemies for them......... wait a minute

Apparently they hate blacks the most. Niggers are the leading cause of death among niggers.

Fuck off shitskin, you're not my ally you are invading my country and ruining it.

from my own experience selected spics and rooftop koreans. Have a few spics and koreans in my gun club, their decent people and love this country like a white man does. Im sure every race hates niggers, so I guess that makes them white allies by default.

Japs and koreans explicitly hate whites, nothing hidden, backhanded or misrepresented in that sentiment. You weeaboo cucka are funny.

I'm in Texas, I didnt cross the border, it crossed my ancestors. Whites and latinos have a mutual respect here. We fought together at the Alamo and the Battle of San Jacinto twenty miles from where I am sitting at this moment.

All races should be allied against the Jews.

Whites enemies aren't niggers, whites enemies are Jews, and the invaders of white homelands (Latinos and Muslims).
Who cares if you have a based shitskin in your crew

>I didn't cross it border it crossed me
Typical spic. Your grandparents moving here means you are shitskin invader.
Are you really related to the 7000 mexicans who lived in texas when the US acquired it?

t.nigger

jews and their nigger lackeys are the enemy, theres no mudslimes around me only niggers commiting crime. I guarantee those shitskins in my crew are better people than you.

Japaneses and south koreans
Samoans
Maoris
Hawaians/Tahitians/People from non-blacked pacific islands
Natives north americans

And just exactly where are you from? If you dont like Latinos then i will be more than glad to stand by as you get your head stomped in by the chimps.

I think the Northern Poos hate the Dravidian Southern Poos.

They literally hate being associated with them.
They view them as subhumans and they are at the low end of the Hindu Caste System.
Also there are a lot of Anglo-Indian descendants in the North due to Anglo Men mixing with Northern Indian women.
They mostly look like pic related.
Pale skin with dark hair and eyes.

Sadly the North is getting flooded with Dravidians and we must stop this !

Have you had children, user? If not, get busy. If you have children, have still more.

Whites BROUGHT the niggers, its older Americans fault for not genociding the nigger scum after slavery was abolished. Then the jew kikes pushed civil rights and now you have to live directly with the nigger scum.
All the niggers ever did was be chimps first used by whites then now by Jews.
The Spics and muslims are invading white areas and turning them into shitskin areas, so they are the biggest genetic threat to whites, while Jews are the biggest political and economic threat.

You have an ally with blacks but your honky ass keeps confusing blacks with niggers.

Continental asians are pretty legit when it comes to most things

>long history that they take pride in remembering
>developed a great civilization through brutal conquest and technological advancement
>family focused with an emphasis on venerating elders
>overtly racist towards blacks/abbos/indians (woo woo and dot), don't even care who knows

I'm not saying they're perfect but they're better than the others, for sure.

>latinos are ally to whites
>>no you're not, youre invading out country illegaly and turning white areas into shitskin areas.
>oh well fuck you then Ill be glad to see you get killed by niggers!

Every time.

Black is what you call a nigger before their first chimp out, an event similar to other races' puberty.

You can be attracted to whom ever you want BUT there are occult forces/groups that guide the masses in making such descions. They create fetishes, and white on asian fetishes is pushed just as much as white on black. Its just not in your face all the time, like how it is with niggers.

Canadian blacks are some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Same goes for most rural PNW blacks too. You wouldn't be able to tell they were darkies if you were on the phone with one.

Nigger is nigger genetically. Even one drop niggers are niggers. Hence why latinos are niggers. Even mexicans are 7% sub samaran african on average. Its not easy to see with your eyes, but genetic testing doesnt lie.

Japs and S Koreans. Maybe some of the "white hispanics".

The problem with blacks is that they will ALWAYS side with the niggers NO MATTER WHAT. I've seen this happen at work over and over again. I had a co-worker who hated our boss. Always called him a bitch behind his back and he was right. One day I get into a disagreement with him and my co-worker jumped in and sided against me. That was the day I realized that no black can be trusted to choose logic over skin color.

How much are you willing to pay?

I dont live in a state where border jumping spics are the problem, mostly all the spics Ive met here are like 3rd-4th generation and fully assimilated, same for koreans. white liberals commie cucks are responsible for the facilitation of mudslimes and spics invading, id shoot a traitor over an enemy any day. would rather side with right wing spics and koreans than some liberal commie self hating white cuck.

You sound like a nigger. It's not the first time I have had a nigger try to instigate shit between whites and latinos. Have a banana you fucking chimp.

>I guess the mark of puberty for you is that first blowie from your cousin, right?

My father and I are the exact same way. Except rural south Georgia. Apparently rural blacks are more educated too.

I'm not one of those blacks and if you spend the time there is actually plenty of blacks who think the same. Everyone treats us as a group but we want individual treatment. This is why there is many blacks who side with niggers because they been brainwashed leftist and alienated from the right.