Japan is finished without immigrants

When will Japan realize they need immigrants to restore their labor shortage, birth rates, and economy?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/07/japan-mystery-low-birth-rate/534291/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

japan needs more genetic diviersity anyway

pure japs are ugly inbreds with crowded teeth, mixed japs are superior

or .. maybe let correction take its course instead of running the countrymen into the ground for the sake of a well fed elite?

They just can't help themselves. Western journalists are drunk on revolutionary power.

Neck yourself

>brakku peepo
5 shillings to the one who strikes a lance through both earrings!

>By
>The Editors

They need androids, which they will have in 10 years.
android>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>migrant

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY JAP-LAND REEEE!
IT NEEDS TO STAY PURE SO MY ANIME CATGIRLS WILL REMAIN PURE!

Did you forget your proxy this time?

>population is rapidly declining because people don't start families anymore
>should we fix the underlying problems here?
>nah fuck that, let's just import 3rd world people and create more problems
Every time. On an unrelated note, jesus fucking christ, are all nipponese babbys this ugly?

No. Japan is overpopulated like every single western country. The quality of life will skyrocket as the population returns to a number that matches the (economic) resources

Don't listen to that fucking lugenpresse

Too bad for them Western lugenpresse has no power in Japan

It will never happen, do they think nips don't have eyes? They're in there somewhere, they can see the west going to shit

How exactly does importing 3rd world government dependents and criminals help your country's economy?

>labor shortage
>low birth rates
Japan has been heading for automation since the 80's. They don't need procreate as those low skill jobs will be replaced by robots in the near future.
All the jamals and mohammeds you introduce would rape and murder than look for jobs anyway.

No they don't

It lets NGOs launder more money.

That's it.

>COMP
When was the last time japan need some gaijin ape to do their work?

i'm actually fucking jealous of japan
imagine how dirt cheap real estate will become as population decreases
nips will live like kings, good on them

Police states can be lucrative.

Someone bought these.

Kek wtf are you talking about? They are actually over populated, stop over running countries with niggers and let them make their shithole a better place to live

>Nips die out
>Jews move in
>literally FREE land that they can claim its jewish holy land or some dumb shit

Whats the issue shlomo? Isnt that your endgame?

but muh GDP! Japan must import Nigerians!

soon

>Foreigners telling other people what they need

That's a good reaction image

>labor shortage
>even shitty jobs will pay well enough to live on in the short term
>increase in labor-saving tech means everyone becomes richer in the medium term
But no, "muh GDP". As if a nation can't have a healthy contraction and must pursue constant growth

>An overcrowded island with little usable farmland needs more people!

MESSAGE TO JAPAN! I AM WHITE (RUSKI) PRIME AGE AND READY TO WORK HARD FOR GOOD PAY AND START A FAMILY! ACCEPT ME IN, PROVIDE ME WITH OPPORTUNITY AND I WILL BE THERE TOMORROW MORNING! I WON"T ATTEMPT TO CHANGE YOUR CULTURE TO FIT ME, I WON"T REJECT YOUR CUSTOMS AND WILL HAPPILY ASSIMILATE AND TRY MY HARDEST TO LEARN YOUR CUSTOMS AND LANGUAGE! ARIGATO!

The Samurai does not fear the Jew. Japan never apologized for the Holocaust or the Rape of Nanking. They actively call those people sore losers. The Noble Nip crushes the Gaijin scum at every opportunity.

that's because of the political system
the more economic indicators they can keep in the green the more likely elected representatives can stay in office
this is a population bubble caused by the fact that we're literally ignoring what happens 5 to 10 years down the road

Japan is fucking overpopulated. They need LESS people not fucking more.

how can Japan have a problem with birth rates? i have seen jav, these people don't even know about pulling out.

they don't they just need to let the old people die

>Tokyo has larger population than Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Switzerland, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Hungary and so on
>Japan still needs immigrants
where's logic in that

Funny. I am also ruski and learning japanese now. Wish they will accept me.

>nips will live like kings, good on them
>when niggers miss their only chance of being KANGZ

Japan has one of the lowest crime rates in the world for a reason
this spits in the face of libshits and globalists, so they have been hammering that propaganda for years now

And they will, this makes me suicidal as hell, ho hope for this planet.

The logic is that every country but Israel needs to import millions of savage rapefugees

the future will be black and brown Worldwide. Such wonderful news!!! Get rid of the white parasite

Why are these countries populations so low to begin with?

>Sweden
>9 million
Do you guys ever fuck or not?

because the modern economy is based on loans that need to be repaid with more loans. it is an unsustainable system based on infinite and exponential growth

jews fear the samurai!

Sweden doesn't have that much good land to settle. It's shitton of mountains. Hell, Norwey is mostly mountains with a country on the edges.

it's the strongest evidence that a racially and culturally homogeneous society fares many times better than the melting pot we've been forced into, therefore they need to destroy it by attacking their culture

Automation is the answer to a declining workforce.

There's not going to be a labor shortage. Robots/computers have already been putting people out of work for awhile, it's going to accelerate in the near future.

You are forgetting about our profit margins goy.
Come on, don't you want to live in the post apocolyptic future with all the cool tech and a massive variety of states of dilapidation?
The stock-market led decicion process has never been wrong about what you want goy!
BUY THE MICRO APPARTMENT GOY!
BUY THE NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION BLASTING PROPAGANDA!
STOP LOOKING AT IRL WOMEN NOW AND GET VR SEX-PLAY HD FAST STREAMED VIA PRIORITY CONNECTION FOR A LOW LOW PRICE GOY!

(((demographic crisis)))

stupid Keynesians

Kill yourself kike
Wages go up
Housing prices go down
OMG how horrible

just no

more jobs for the police

It's no so much that they need people, it's the young:elderly ratio.

And a lot of low skill jobs will be automated soon. This is just propaganda.

In the game of growth, there are winners and losers. It is a shitty game, and will end in people begging mountains to fall on them, but it has allowed for some very cool video games.
Always funny when the native population gets propagandized from youth about an over populated Earth, and when they become adults they get propagandized that there aren't enough people so they need aliens to fuck their wives.
tl;dr Jews gunna Jew

Why dont they just consume more per capita and outsource their production?

Japan had less then 1 million babies born last year as the country’s population fell by more than 300,000 people.

This is inveitabaly going to lead to disater in next 10 to 20 years. Japan's population decline will accelerate from here on since a large proportion of Japan's population is old.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/07/japan-mystery-low-birth-rate/534291/

Shut up, jew. Japan is fine.

Shouldn't you be building something on Amazon Web Service and not posting here? Talkers talk, doers Jew ... I mean do. The solution is healthy families and interconnected homogeneous communities - you brainwashed faggot toon.

You don't need robots, you need supply and demand. I mean robots will probably fill part of that demand but these things just work themselves out unless the population is EXTREMELY skewed.

There are more muslims in Europe than the population of those nations.
Those muslims also have more rights.

>an island nation with 127 million inhabitants needs more people because reasons
for fuck sake just leave Japan out of your fucking multicultural agenda and let them produce anime for us in peace

The demographic decline happens way too slowly. All it will do is reduce the growth rate slightly. This "demographic apocalypse" meme is pure propaganda.

i love that video

oh no, demand for housing and resources will go down!! how ever will we live with lower prices!!
Quick Ebisu-san, import a million fucking niggers to save us, for great honor!

How can you rationalize that one of the most crowded country in the world needs immigrants?

EVEN IF JAPAN HAS MORE PEOPLE THEY'LL JUST BECOME ANIME WATCHING SOYBOY NEETS SO WHATS THE POINT

I'm willing to immigrate and impregnate.

Japan os overpopulated. They are squeezed into their tiny islands with little to no room. Just look at sizes of their fucking houses! Their population needs to drop into healthy level. You can't just breed into infinity, you at some point hit a wall and further population growth will be counter-productive.

Half the alarmists are screaming about how fucked certain countries are in 10-30 years because of low birthrates and the other half of the alarmists are screaming about the malthusian catastrophe and how our food supply gets shadowed by our population growth by 2050.

Fuck off, everything will be fine. I mean it is going to get weird, but it will get unweird after that.

or you run out of arable land

No. Doesn't work. Chinks are ruining Canada

Alright newfags, here is a copypasta to counter these shills

You have surely heard of economic and population growth cycles, correct?
Japan is currently experiencing 2 different cycles. Economic decline is not necessarily a bad thing, as it may cause required political change before population growth happens again.
There is another cycle that they are going through - reaching maximum population capacity. This one overrides the other in most cases, with the exception of obtaining more territory while the cycle is happening.
Japan is going through both cycles. They are currently going through a period of population stagnation, bringing themselves down to a managable level of population. They consciously and subconsciously know that 130m-140m is the maximum amount of people that their islands can hold, without sacrificing nature preserves. Knowing this, they are in a period of stagnation because of that, and letting their population decrease is the best thing that can be done for them right now.

So paste this whenever a kike shill says that Japan "needs immigrants", then sage the thread.
You'll be doing everyone a favor.

>You might live to see Japan turn into a multicultural hellscape

>do they think nips don't have eyes? They're in there somewhere
KEK

Nice b8.

Oy gevalt goy, if only there were highly fertily races that could immigrate that also have some magical method to even impregnate women who don't want to be pregnant or don't even have sex!

It needs to suffer a short period of negative growth only to adapt anew and set a precedence to the eyes of the world that the kikes-enforced unlimited growth is not the only, nor the best, way forward.

I will immigrate, take your women , and degrade your culture. Its basically legalized raping and pillaging, but if they can I can.

>implying I would live in a world like that

The declining population will be a boon to the Japanese. Wages will go up, while prices go down. Housing should become more affordable. The only downside (assuming the drop will be as drastic as 'experts' claim) is that they'll have a higher demand for certain skilled laborers... But that can be amended, I think, with proper training and education. Overall, it's great news. Let's just hope they don't capitulate. :)

when they lose the plot.

good thing they don't want to get into the population ponzi scheme. best to stablise ones population. a little bit of short term pain for long term prosperity.

thanks user, we think alike

People have been catching on to (((their))) names.

The point is, no country in this world needs 3rd world niggers to fill jobs. Tech has gotten far enough that you can replace people for a lot of things you previously couldn't and you aren't going to find any skilled labor in the third world for everything else.

>when will wealthy, gated, liberal communities realize they will die out unless they accept more third world immigrants?
ftfy

>(((The Editors)))

>Pole
>No mention of Lithuania

They don't like having sex, what were they expecting?

>1 post by this ID
Do not reply, these kinds of threads are posted everyday.

Then Japan should consider reforming it's society, starting social programs etc.

There's always an option, it does not have to end with mindless migration

It's mostly due to terrain and climate

>>No mention of Lithuania

>import bbc to save japan
prove me wrong. protip: you CAN'T

Japan is a nation with around a third of the population of the US and Canada, on an island with not enough resources to support them naturally, in a time when automation is set to take hold. How the hell does it need more people?

The only reason for requiring population growth is the usurers want their compounded shekels. A unified country like Japan can always restructure their debts.

Japan needs robots

japan has 127 million people and it's already overcrowded since more people exist than prior to WW II, if anything, we could use a million less people or whatever, the american diaspora here feels very packed like sardines

>Jap population is dwindling
>lets get more immigrants to further decrease the Jap population
WOW really gets my noggin joggin

"This will be the article that finally persuades Shinzō Abe to open Japan's borders," says increasingly nervous Jew for the seventh time

>When will Japan realize they need immigrants to restore their labor shortage, birth rates, and economy?

Immigration will make Japan no longer Japanese, and thus no longer Japan. Immigration will destroy a millennia old culture.