What's does Sup Forums think about Nichibros?

What's does Sup Forums think about Nichibros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBXrFxZS0sg
youtube.com/watch?v=DPY4KYAfReU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Terrible fanbase.

Ironically the only fun parts were the ones involving the girls

stop talking bad about love live and jojos

God-tier comedy. I think it's the only anime that made me burst out loud. Can't find another anime so funny as this one.

The only good nichi

Sup Forums think it's shit.
t. Sup Forums

Very funny and nostalgic.

The only good Nichiro

The only funny as fuck thing that japan ever produced.

>Daily lives of High School Boys
>best characters are High School Girls
Why is this allowed?

Some really good jokes, but it was really hit or miss. Some jokes fell flat.

I had never laughed at comedy anime before it.

Imouto should have hooked up with kurosawa

That other show with high school boys was funnier and had better boys.

Shit taste confirm
Everyone know Jack is the miracle of the universe

this.

season 2 when?

good for parodies

Best gags involved the boring guy who they wrote out as a gag. Pretty much stopped being funny after that happened barring a handful of jokes.

Whenever they decide to make a new manga. The show was literally a direct rip of the manga.

>implying Bath House Owner not the best character

Did you guys forget about Depp or something?

Nichibros, user.
Not Nichijo.

>Not a single mention for Jack
Shut taste every where, I see.

Because like me, enoyes Kobayashis screaming.

see baka Jackfags always so quick to get angry.

Great fun. Sadly not long enough.

Best gag anime/ manga I've ever read. Close second is nozaki-kun

Markovich is moe

Sup Forums thinks it's shit because Sup Forums is full of contrarian edgelords.

It's a bootleg Azumanga Daioh

Yeah, that's Nichijou alright
This thread is about Nichibros though

Nice try, FlipShitter

It's still amazing just how accurate this image is.

Boring

worst nichijou

KANASHI YO ARU GA

I used to think japan couldn't do comedy before I watched this show.

now I'm confused as to why nothing else they make is funny,

was this show written by white people?

Watched it on Christmas for the first time. It might have been the funniest thing I've ever seen. I absolutely loved every second of it. The characters, jokes and little plot lines were all perfect.

Best laughs.

Garbage compared to Nichijou, Sup Forums has pretty bad taste so they think otherwise.

Could be better if it wasn't so meh-looking. The reaction faces were pretty template and at best supported by Kobayashi and Sugita screaming, which I still didn't find all that funny. A lot of this became apparent when Osomatsu-san came out, which had faster pace, better art, more varied subjects and could use Miyu Irino to his full potential.

What the fuck this nigga eat for dinner?
I wanna try too.

It's legit trash, along with every other modern comedy anime. Tries way too hard to be funny, which naturally appeals to underagers and retards alike.

>A comedy is too funny. Guess I'll hate it

Kys

>t-trying too hard to be funny means its t-too funny
>kys
Fans of this show consist of idiots from Sup Forums? What a shock.

What makes you think I'm from Sup Forums? You're just lumping in everything you don't like into a neat package? Take that and shove it up next to the stick that's up your ass

Based Depp.

Arch demon fags pls go, countless heroes fell to protect the neighbourhood from her evils.

One of my favorite Shinji Talamatsu anime. I didn't watch Sakamoto deska because I already read the manga.

Because it's the only anime that got high school girls mostly accurate. They act like a bunch of angry, nasty, violent monkeys. That's way more on point than any moe show.

It was really funny even though I couldn't relate to any of the situations. I wonder if that kind of highschool life is just a japanese thing.

Pic related.

But Habara is cute as hell.

best scene
youtube.com/watch?v=vBXrFxZS0sg

They weren't the best characters. There were equally amount of guys just as good. It was only funny because they were realistic and that can be said about the entire series. Why people prefer Nichibros over Nichijou.

The girls were the worst characters.

>wanting realism in anime
you must really like shitty american teenage dramas

Why are most good comedies doomed to only having one season? Is it just Nips having shit taste again?

>Why people prefer Nichibros over Nichijou.
>most weeaboos outside Sup Forums dont even know what Nichibros is, while Nichijou is one of the most popular comedy anime in the west, and the same could be said about japan.
And while okay as a comedy, it doesnt hold a candle to Nichijou either.

Wasn't the manga cancelled because the author was mad as fuck the anime didn't sell so he went back to the art of making 2hu doujins? That's what some user said here the other day.

His art is pretty bad so his doujins are probably shit. But yes, he did stop the manga soon after the anime aired. Dont know why he stopped it.

Used all their best jokes on the first episode after that it stopped being funny.

I'm dumb, what happened here

Saiki is going to have second season though,

Moar like he ran out of idea.
Same thing happened for Zai x 10, you could literally feel that he was running out of idea so he suddenly stopped everything and went back to making kancolle webcomics.

Most good comedies don't even get adapted.
Or in the case of Angel Densetsu, major staff member dies during production and the adaptation gets canned

>He reads

What are you, some kind of nerd?

It's a sibling joke.

Where I can find the whole manga, I tried to look at it but some websites have some missing chapters?

I don't get it.

It's on madokami but some chapters have the [user] tag so maybe that's why you can't find these chapters on streaming sites.

Havent seen Nichibros, but were they going to bang the black haired girl before getting usted by twintails girl?

> black haired girl

Watch the series. You will be surprised.

It kinda does. It doesn't need things that couldn't be done in real life to be funny but people will always overrate Nichijou because animation, female cast, and KyoAni.

ED of the century

youtube.com/watch?v=DPY4KYAfReU

Indeed

only had a couple good jokes, laughed maybe twice per episode
overrated

Nichijou for normalfags

Such a great show. Laughed my fucking ass off every episode when I first saw it.

I also recomend Arakawa Under the Bridge and Gintama. Pretty damn funny stuff, provided you're into that sort of comedy.

Coincidentally, or maybe not, they all share Voice Actors as well.

There is total of 1.5 male comedy VA.

Nichijou is for normalfags.

>overrate
The only thing I see massively overrated is Danshi koukousei no Nichijou
Your personal opinion does not make it better than Nichijou

See

I could say the same for you and Nichijou. and KyoAni fans but the animation quality and girls are nice so I can see why.

The wind is strong today

I miss airing threads. It was the only time threads were nice.

next you gonna say flip flapper was the best anime ever made
amirite ?

OH HEY, THERE'S A DISCOUNT ON SOME BAGS OF CHIPS OVER THERE

The first comedy anime I found hilarious

>This is the last time they saw each other

It has a few funny gags, mostly concentrated in those first 3-4 episodes. It's main selling point is that it's funnier than the other Nichijou.

I think Seto no Hanayome's still my favorite comedy anime, though that has the reverse problem Nichibros has in that the first few episodes are a bit weak and then it gets funny after the setup is done.

Nichijou is for entry-level weebs, nichibros is just dimestore "from the gintama director" seasonal comedy that only MALfags and literal normalfags actually bother to remember, just like Binbougami and the Sakamoto anime

In the manga, user. In the manga.
There's probably more to their story after the manga ends. I'm sure they end up marrying each other and organise a huge seremony where each one of them talks about destiny and wind in their vows and where nobody laughs out loud while hearing them.

(You) got me.