Largest Crypto-Mining Exchange (Nicehash) Hacked : $62 Million In Bitcoin Stolen

coindesk.com/62-million-gone-cryptocurrency-mining-market-nicehash-hacked/

Alphabet boys are cashing in on the rubes who were lured to the honeypot..
> mfw he who owns the bits owns the wallets

Other urls found in this thread:

localbitcoins.com/
investopedia.com/terms/d/dark_pool_liquidity.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=fpk835d1K7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"hacked", bitch you know it was inside job

this

>Alphabet boys are cashing in on the rubes who were lured to the honeypot..
Reading comprehension 101
The whole things an inside job .. has been since inception

>dude we fucked up big time but don't tell anybody and blame it on hackers
hurr durr

> mfw brainlet framework devs are writing the code for this elaborate ponzi scheme
> mfw muh cryptography and chit

>doing anything but buying private keys locally and then putting it directly into hard hardware cold wallet

online exchanges and other various online services for crypto are basically just asking for trouble like this happen to be honest

And how exactly do you convert your worthless bits to cash? (((they))) control the entry and exits .. something you dumb fucks overlooked when greed and wanting something for nothing caused you to buy into the ponzi

>buying private keys
>buying

localbitcoins.com/

Easy as pie. 15 minute drive and I can liquidate everything in person. I've done it before, it's really easy and most buyers are fantasic to deal with.

>how do I sell to friends and family with a wallet I control
Really made me think, user

Godzilla Ate Your Bitcoin AGAIN......

Who sells them on the open market exchanges and gives you the payout. mfw you morons don't even know how the ponzi you're involved in works.

That's known as a transfer not a cash out dipshit
> with a wallet I control
For how long goy?

> Really made me think, user
Clearly you are incapable of that.. user

>Who sells them on the open market exchanges and gives you the payout.

wut. I have coin I want to sell, so I sell it to someone for cash on localbitcoins. When they want to sell the coins they bought from me, they sell them to someone else for cash on localbitcoins No exchange required.

> with a wallet I control
>For how long goy?
I seems like you are the one who doesn't understand how this works. If you hold the private key for your wallets, on a cold hardware device, literally no one else on the planet can access it besides you. I cannot be hacked through the internet because your keys are not stored on the internet. Hence, cold storage.

Christ, you would think people would do some simple reading before trying to argue about things.

>Godzilla

Determined by what spot price mechanism? You just make up a number?
investopedia.com/terms/d/dark_pool_liquidity.asp
> I cannot be hacked
Your key is nothing more than ordered bits. If arrived at, you're hacked.

Calm down faggot. The party is just getting started. When you wake up and your coins have magically been transferred by your key, it will seem like magic to you.

Any rich user want to change my life?
1TgQ5s7m7gsW4VyY7gAqodV3roncuAV5J

SO THEY FAKED ALL THE RIGHT ONLINE ACCOUNTS

where's this faggot leaf at?
come eat your words bitch

never listen to the jealous nay sayers on here

just hang yourself, bro

you cant use the internet to access a device that is not connected in any way to the internet, especially not an hdd that isnt connected to power or a computer. that would literally be magic.

>just ordered bits
Fuck. Hashes are that easy to reverse engineer? Quite impressive user.

Wait wtf? 1 coin is 13k dollaroos now? I wish i would've farmed coins instead csgo crates.

>having a wallet in the cloud
>not having it in encrypted usb drivers offline

Bitcoiners from 2017 are the absolute dumbest people on earth. They’re all going to lose their money,

>Your key is nothing more than ordered bits. If arrived at, you're hacked.
>flag
like fucking clockwork

Why would they go through all that trouble when they have brainlet framework dev opsec? Path of least resistant. Account ids will be reverse engineered at will when the time comes.

You dont need to in order to reverse engineer the unique bits that protect your silly ass offline wallet brainlet.
youtube.com/watch?v=fpk835d1K7U

With the right understanding of information theory it is.. the screams will be load and drowning