Zestiria the X

T minus one hour and 45 minutes until the new Zestiria episode airs.

I completely forgot what happens after they reach Lastonbell in the game besides fighting Sergej and eventually getting the temples after Pendrago and it looks like they're gonna do their own thing already anyway.

>one hour left
>no one cares
OK.jpg
I guess I can just post girls until the episode starts.

I care. It's still too soon anyways.

Edna will make me care more though.

Is bilibili working? I only get a black screen with two anime girls.

>first ep of s2
>removed alisha
>everyone sucking rose's cock
>fujoshi still don't care because not enough meebo

being ufotable is suffering

Works fine for me

Rose is dogshit.

Rose is a handsome devil.
10/10 would let myself get stabbed by.

I'll join in

neet is on

Kaze no Uta music video again.

Is this guy singing along?
He's terrible.

It's their own fault for not learning their lesson last time.

>being ufotable is suffering
Anyone retraded enough to not realize who thye should have pandered to and how by now deserves the suffering

>leaves at evening
>comes back at dawn
She's terrible at these assassination things. It shouldn't have taken this long

>Meebo is not happy at his lack of screen time

Sergej the cutest

>even Sergei is Team Rose
What the fuck is ufo doing? Do they not know what people hate?

Sergei x Rose OTP

He's too pure. He only wanted to apologize for yesterday.

Hope they stop licking rose' clit in this episode.

>inb4 Rose killed a puppet and that captain is the real bad guy

I take it from the screencaps this is still the Rose show, with little to no screentime for the others, much less bait for the fujos?

Ufotable must be trying to sink themselves

And here we have the characters who are all more popular and relevant than Rose getting sidelined.

Ufotable deserves their shit sales.

They'll fuck up Touken Ranbu, watch.

Though at least it will make companies aware of the fact that it's Ufotable that's the problem, not the IP.

Nah, just no one cares to post Sorey or Mikleo caps.

Touken Ranbu has a different director.

>they still putting Rose on pedestal
really ticks my blastia off

But is using the same in house writers, they're fucked.

Rose a cute! A cute!

It's like the Ufotable has been living under a rock.

We still don't know who is the series composer. I don't think the studio has writers that take charge of an entire series anyway.

ED

>The ending looks cooler than the OP
Why

>Zaveid joins Alisha
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?????

They do, in fact they're using their in house writers for Zestiria.

Considering how they also fucked up God Eater, at this point it's foolish to be optimistic about Ufotable.

The ED sounds and looks way better than the OP.

>yfw they include female characters and left all the boys, from the mediocre to the best one being irrelevant background characters

bouya

Ufo making Alisha and Rose more relevant than the actual MC.

They ruined Sergei. What the hell were they thinking?

This episode's rating

Fuck you. Sergej was great and is going to get some actual focus than be a throwaway character.

>hoping sergey paired to alisha since they both will do the job on the other end together
>get paired with rose instead
what were they thinking exactly?

Interesting, Hikaru Kondo himself is indeed handling the script. Curious that the studio founder himself would bother with such a role. Honestly I don't give a shit if the show panders to fujos since I'm not one and so far Zestiria is just an inoffensive generic JRPG tale so it's no big deal.

OT3

Two outsiders together.

>alisha is there
true nakama

And they'll once again feel the burn when their BD sales tank.

>two irrelevant waifu characters cause trouble for the game
>neither waifu are really popular
Ufotable
>let's focus on them

This actually makes a bunch of more sense over Zaveid suddenly being there when Dezel dies to replace him.
Since Alisha is going to get her purify Ladylake arc with Maltran shenanigans she needs a Seraph. And Uno is too much of a non character to use.

Jesus you are the biggest sperg I've seen in a while and I've been in threads with XV-KUN

>Hikaru Kondo himself is indeed handling the script. Curious that the studio founder himself would bother with such a role.
Which makes it worse because it's essentially showing that their incompetence is from the very top.

You'll see the problem with focusing on Alisha and Rose when you get to the ending.

I'm not even the only person pointing this out.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts, but Ufotable is incompetent.

>Ufo making Alisha and Rose more relevant than the actual MC.

Yes, I should watch this

I just can't bring myself to share your pessimism but we'll see. I didn't mind the focus on Alisha in the first season to be honest. Rose comes off as a bit of a mary sue at times but she could use an arc and we'll get it out of the way soon.

user's autism aside, sidelining the protagonist in a setting where he actually matters is generally not a good idea.

Everyone got the fucking memo already. It isn't selling because Ufo didn't pander to fujos. You don't need to post the exact same thing in every post you make in every Zestiria thread that exists. You just sound like a whiny salty bitch because it wasn't what you wanted.

>Thinks Kondo is incompetent

If you think an anime studio should focus on things that increase BD sales you are a giant retard. UFO figured out ages ago that it's best to get tertiary means of income which is why they opened up multiple cafes that sell merch and opened up theatres, and probably get income due to how much money they bring into the city of Tokushima like how PA works gets income from the city they're in.

The problem is that Rose and Alisha are actually irrelevant, and they're side lining all the relevant characters, including the MC, to give them more screen time.

Not my problem because I don't give a shit about Sorey and his story.
Rose and Alisha are far more fun to watch.

Shit show. Dropped.

Took you half a year?

But retard they're still an animation studio, and if they can't move sales and even piss of fans, then why should IP holders give them their IP?

And if they lose IPs then what merchandise can their cafe even sell?

>>yfw they include female characters

It would be awesome if they're badass politicians and rulers willing to send their pretty boys to battle

Did it ever cross your fujoshit mind that not every studio wants to pander to the lowest common denominator just for easy disc sales? ( That are increasingly becoming less and less important as Chinese streaming comes into play and increases merch sales)

Rose is fucking garbage.

The cutest.

Except half of these posts aren't even me.

Again just because you're upset about the truth, doesn't make it any less so.

He's always top tier, even in the game he's a bro.

Didn't it ever cross your mind that animation studios are businesses in business to make money? If a studio proves that they don't understand their own audience then why should IP holders trust them with their IP?

Most IP holders could give less of a shit if you've seen the state of adaptations across any medium over the past decade. They literally only care about getting the name out to as many people.

>died from an illness
A gaping throat wound is not what I would call an illness.

They do care if people start bashing the IP because the advertisement media being mishandled.

Cover-up story

Zestiria's repuation is already dead.