Why is Sup Forums so butthurt about Trump's declaration concerning Jerusalem?

Why is Sup Forums so butthurt about Trump's declaration concerning Jerusalem?
Why should anyone who doesn't live in the middle-east give two hoots about that?

Because the 88d chess board has been finally put away for good.

>Why is Sup Forums so butthurt about Trump's declaration concerning Jerusalem?

Because everything he does is wrong to them.

>>>concerning Jerusalem

I think liberals are the most upset about it. You know how much they weep for Islam.

It's sad how it's normal practice here to post pictures of women who will never fuck you.

because its not America first doctrine

Look at how worn the barrel is on that shitty A1. That thing's close to 50 years old. This is how you know all female soldiers in Israel are super duper rearline units who never ever ever see combat, they're given the most antiquated pieces of shit imaginable.

Nice pictures kike.

America First is codeword for Israel First. This country is basically an Israel Dog.

This! I honestly could not care less. It doesn't affect America in any significant way. The only people who give a fuck are shareblue shills.

Soros commie shills are butting heads with JIDF
Lol
Kike civil war
This is the one and only time I will root for the JIDF

America has no horse in the race.

A lot of pol doesn't know about the kike civil war

And doesn't know about the red green allience. Commies and Islam. Reds are retarded.

I'm surprised that Sup Forums is not celebrating. Trump just poured oil into the Jewish-Muslim conflict, with just a little luck they will kill each other.
The muslims in Europe might go more boldly after European Jews, making them emigrate to Israel.
It might also create more support amongst normies for harsher measures against muslims.
This might turn out great.
When your enemy and your other enemy kill each other, it is great.

>America has no horse in the race.
top lel, have you forgotten the last 16 years?
sure, create more lebensraum by displacing Israel's neighbors, who cares if there is a humanitarian crisis where millions flee and US funded rebelgroups inspire people to attack europe.
You don't even celebrate easter, you are jewish slaves, goyim, mutt cattle.

won't be the only time. Once Israel starts dropping bombs all over the mudslimes you'll celebrate just like I will

>Russuan bot

Acceleration is the only way to save you at this point.

I don't give 2 shits.
Israel is a fucking country
get over it. I don't even like
jews and I think they are
mostly evil. But still

Israel is a fucking place
Its a nation

Get over it.

>most Sup Forumsacks are American
>le based Trump confirmed as Zionist puppet
>dumbass US soldiers will keep dying in Israeli-sponsored wars

I dunno, OP.

I actually think it's another way to make them look whiter by breeding with White people.
Make more ties to other countries to make sure Israel survive.
The last Israeli girl I met in a club had no trouble giving my uncut dick a blowjob while wearing a chain with a star of david around her neck.

more like turningyour enemies weapon against them

I don't care much but at the same time it seems like the muzzies always attack Americans and never Jews when we do shit like this.

From what I saw, we celebrated it.
However you know this already and are just trolling.
One thing i wondered... is the trigger for the Samson Option now Jerusalem or still Telavive?
Saged because.

It's a country with lots of sand, of course finish will come off.

A state not even legitimate can't have a capital the world doesn't recognise. Just put the American embassy to Palestine in Jerusalem too.

Not all, but obviously most.
We have a few units in which women might engage in an actual combat.
Pic related has even killed a terrorist with her rifle, not even joking

Im not mad. muslims are ragin, always a good thing.

>tfw you will never drink mead out of her kike skull

I'd like to poke her with my own rifle if you know what i mean

Come here brother. It's okay, one day you will know the satisfaction of gouging her inbred kike eyes out of her skull.

I'm actually a fan of it since it will absolutely bring about some happenings

Why do they still use shitty m16s?

I know, right? You'd think the constant television programming of death and dismemberment over there would have them looking up their own ass-cracks for the same smells.

Proof?

Fucking barbarian. You take the women prisoner and kill the men. The women become baby making machines and slut fuck toys to pump out a slave race. Smh you could have never ruled Rome.

>breeding with kikes
>enslaving kikes
yes goyim, never learn anything.

Sup Forums? You mean muslims and leftards?

Conflict in the middle-east = war = more refugees on their way to Europe

>Sup Forums
It's a few stormfags, who have no plan whatsoever, other than shilling on this board. They don't know what to do about muslims or jews. "something something... race war" is not a plan.

>Why is Sup Forums so butthurt about Trump's declaration concerning Jerusalem?

Who is butthurt? I keep seeing threads saying that people are butthurt but no actual butthurt posts.

Because it's the continuation (if not intensification) of a policy that harms White Americans while serving no one but open enemies of our civilization.

please stop posting shitskin muts

pol once held itself to a higher standard

pic related
They're for soldiers in basic training who are going to serve in rearline units, and hence aren't going to use them anyway.

Why is the msm so upset if this is good for jews?
Whose jewing who here?

Leftypol is butthurt and taking it out on us. Any regular poster is just waiting for the bloodbath but you already know that

Don't you have your own type of assault rifle, the Galil or what it is called?

Yup, Tavor.

this desu

Can one be a neonazi and white nationalist but heavily support Israel ???

I wouldn't say i heavily support them, but i fucking hate muslims and the jews need to be deported somewhere

5 threads of this

>the jews need to be deported somewhere
why not hell?

LEBANESE THOTS ARE BETTER

Because sandpeople will get butthurt about this and react violently, as they always do when they are butthurt. And that gives Trump or the neocons in charge of congress a casus belli to start more shitty mideast wars.

What is the "kike civil war"?

Not for long kiddo.

Yeay..look at Richard Spencer