Be me

>be me
>post on Sup Forums
>ask something like "How ironic is it that atheists, who have been criticized for being communists, do their best to be as communist and unlikable as possible by promoting communism?"
>get no serious replies
>people check flag
>start saying I'm not white
>it's not true and it wouldn't matter anyway
>still don't get an answer to the question
>check the rules
>"do not attack each other"
Whenever I am called a gypsy from now on by somebody attempting to disrupt the conversation, I will report your ass, and if the mods don't do anything, I will fuck with the website. Stay on topic, dudes! It's in the fucking rules!

dont you have some blue eyed babies to steal you fucking gypo?

You're not a gypsy, Romania. I would call you one but you Euros really opened my eyes with the Amerimutt meme, and now I learned my lesson and am more humble.

I have blue eyes myself.

As to your topic (I also agree with you) it's that the lack of believing in a deity while the mind craves one, leaves a vacant spot for communism to thrive

I'm sorry user.

>get no serious replies
only mutts would think it deserved one

I also think that communism and atheism go hand in hand because of the need of the believer to continually justify their belief to themselves. This creates in the mind a considerable strain hence their insufferable personalities

Do not play games with me gypsy. Give me your tears or I will take them.

But why? I'm also a convinced atheist, and I hate communists even more than I hate Christians or Muslims or Jews (it should be noted that Jews are often commies). So, why are all other atheists such fucking weirdos?

look nigger 2 global rules are not enforced and that list wasnt updated. as long as your not posting pron or sensitive info about a person like a address or name and address they dont give a fuck what you do on Sup Forums

/lit/ might ban your ass but not Sup Forums

>nigger
Heh, you don't have the balls to call me a "geeppo". All you have is some generic insults that speak more about your frustrations than about my genetic inferiority. Mission accomplished!

Bump

>>people check flag
That's all what Sup Forums is about these days.

>Whenever I am called a gypsy from now on by somebody attempting to disrupt the conversation, I will report your ass,
Look man, there's no shame in being a gypsy and it's the Kremlin starting all the white power threads to trigger the neo-nazis. So chill.

Geeppo?

fuck off gypsy stop trying to steal my (you)s

It doesn't matter if there is isn't shame in being a gypsy or nigger or sandnigger or kike or any kind of bullshit species, nor does it matter if I have blue eyes and I should dye my hair blonde or if I'm some fucking cockroach.
WHAT FUCKING MATTERS IS YOU DON'T DISRUPT THE CONVERSATION BY ATTACKING ME WITH ANY INSULT! CAN YOU GET THAT SHIT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD?

WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT?

>I will report your ass, and if the mods don't do anything, I will fuck with the website.
You won't do shit faggot.

>gets upset at people ignoring his petty bullshit on a website and calling him names
are you done playing the victim gypsie boy?

typical "genocide the Gypsy's" subliminal propaganda. Face it, the jews cucked their way into power by assimilating the RC's cousin while the RC ruled the West. The Gypsy's had the balls to stand up for their heritage and perpetuate it on the playing field.

So get lost, cretin, your parents told you a lie backed up by the taxation system.Go find another pair of shoes to wear on the front lines.

You people disgust me. And no, Americans are not stupid. You are on an American website right now! What the fuck is wrong with you?

Thats funny because it actually has nothing to do with atheism, but everything to do with one abrahamic religion

you've just earned 100 pula, amerimutt

>all atheists are communist
>all communists are unlikable
>impossible to be likeable while promoting communism
If it wasn't clear you are simply outing yourself as a subhuman retard.

What does geeppo mean, mr gypsy?

"Geeppo" is a term that used to be used before WW2 when referring to gypsies.

But why are all atheists communists?

I assume that people here, just like me, were taught at school that gypsies originally came from around the region of Romania, instead of India. You guys are whiter than southern europeans. Having said that, I have a pretty hot erasmus girl from Romania in my class. How easy are they?

They are easy if you have money. Otherwise, you will have to suck your own cock. Also, money doesn't work if she's a complete nerd. In that case, she is unreasonable, and you can rape her. If you rape her, she won't press charges and she will head back home.

You are overthinking it.
The reason why religion and communists didnt get along is because communists saw them as competition. The only religion needed is the party and god is the chief of state.
The other thing could be is that communists were practical and priests and religions didnt do anything for the people and the state, only taking from them. Which is a big no no.

meme magic is real. I think she's into me or maybe into my wallet