TAX REFORM SAVINGS!

taxplancalculator.com/

POST HOW MUCH YOU WILL SAVE! MY RESULTS IN PIC RELATED!

Note: If you have zero (or negative such as EITC) tax liability, this calculator will not work accurately for you. Gibsmedats need not apply. Also, make sure to input your income minus any tax deferred contributions like 401k or HSA. Moving expenses, student loan interest, and tuition are no longer deductible under House bill. If you have those deductions: Run calculator twice, both with & without them as income, to see the impact.

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING! MY TAXES ARE NEARLY CUT IN HALF

I'm going to keep shilling my results and this awesome calculator until the shills talking shit about this massive tax cut fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/11/02/senate-democrats-falsely-claim-gop-tax-plan-will-raise-taxes-for-most-working-class-families/?utm_term=.01b5b0da26e6
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-republican-welfare-cuts-20171206-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to put some of that in crypto.

We're not in april yet

I'M GOING TO SAVE TWO THOUSAND BUCKS

Wish that were half it. You're lucky OP.

$85,000 income
Colorado
Single
Itemized $8000 in deductions + whatever SALT works out to usually
My results pic related

Need more SALT examples. Nice. Last threads had mostly standard deductions.

Everyone on FB was claiming I'd be owing more so it's a little surprising.

Not US citizen but from what I can see the majority is going to have a tax cut.
Why are burgers complaining on social media that their taxes are going up?

>Trusting retards on zuckerbook

even most leftist think tanks have begrudgingly admitted that these tax plans would be a net tax break for most people.

We're getting two scoops.

DID YOU SAY TWO SCOOPS?

Because the Democrats are blatantly lying to people.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/11/02/senate-democrats-falsely-claim-gop-tax-plan-will-raise-taxes-for-most-working-class-families/?utm_term=.01b5b0da26e6

Even WAPO calling them out.

Really gets the almonds going

I mean they're straight up lying. Not even twisting things or spinning. Just straight up lies. Pelosi was saying the cuts will be Armageddon...

>tax cuts
>US government is in hock up to the eyeballs

What could possibly go wrong.

Newly found secret footage of the US Senate reveals the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Revenue will be increased. Trump is already at 3.3+% GDP growth. When the CBO scored the tax plan they used Obama's dismal 1.5% GDP growth.

>Revenue will be increased.

Where are you getting that idea from?

>surplus

Utter delusion. Congress in the US spends all the money they can lay their hands on and more besides.

Guess again buckaroo

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-republican-welfare-cuts-20171206-story.html

I am sure they will look at deficit reduction very hard. Then having looked at it they will ignore the issue completely, blow all the cash that comes in and borrow some more on top.

>deficit reduction
>surplus

Stop posting. You don't know anything or simple cannot read.

>and borrow some more on top.
m8 that's the only thing that can be done under the Federal ReJew system.