Walk into your room

>walk into your room
>see this
What do?

Rape.

Rape.

Wonder what she was just doing that would have warranted the need to pull her shorts back up.

Get the knife

walk 720 degree and proceed to rape

Oh shit I'm sorry

For some reason I keep forgetting Index isn't a trap.

Ask why her pantsu aren't covering her butt.

Sorry for what?

Kill her and myself.

threaten to call the police/ kick her out unless she explains what is going on

Ask her when is season 3

ignore and play some vidya

Rape.

Make her a sandwich.

Rape

BREAKING THE LAW ON MY WATCH WILL YA

Rape, kill, put in dumpster, then wait for Misaka to come back home from school so we can hold hands.

Slap buttcheeks.

and then live the rest of your life hoping she never finds out what you did right?

I told Etzali that Misaka's happiness would be in jeopardy if she found out, so he sent GROUP's garbage truck to collect the corpse. Maybe I'll let him watch when I take her virginity.

Then you discover that Misaka's been fucking pigs.

I'd read her if you know what I mean.
Now that's a meme I haven't seen in a long time.

I thought that it would be fun to bring it back for a while. The old memes and banter were great.

When I watched Index I had been trolled on Sup Forums to believe that she was a trap. It took a while before I realized that I had been trolled.

The characters even made a joke about it.

Get the crowbar.

Take your failed forced meme back to 2011. If she ever fucked pigs, it would be taking a strap-on to Misaki and her faction of pastry scarfing sheep.

Allow her to bite the hell out of me because clearly this is my fault completely.

>we can hold hands

Call my shrink, I'm seeing things that are not real.

Rape
duuuuh

I don't know dude. There's plenty of history of her fucking pigs and it lasted longer and more naturally than most other Raildex memes. It produces an emotional response even years later.

Misaki is NOT a pig. She's a healthy girl and a potential lover for Mikoto if things don't work out in the T-bowl.

Hard to believe she's supposed to look like Misaki in a year.
Well, Touma's probably not going to last long enough to see it.

>potential lover

Kamachi is a madman, don't underestimate him.

Kuroko has a better chance of ending up with Touma than those two ending up together.

Kamachi doesn't care for yuri. The only lesbian he's put in raildex is a joke and isn't really a lesbian.

Source?

Kuroko and Touma is a meme.

>forgetting Yomikawa's subtle little set up
hownew.ru

So is Mikoto and Misaki.

So is pic related.

Rape and then marriage.

How relevant has Index been?

A meme with something behind it though.
The series is called to aru majutsu NO index for a reason.

Talking animal-tier

Delusions don't count as "something," user.

>something behind it though

Depends--what's our relation in this scenario?

She goes into a trance and opens a portal to the river Cocytus which sucks you in. You spend the rest of your eternity in Satan's embrace drowning in a maelstrom of blood and fire simultaneously so hot that your eyes feel as though they are boiling from their sockets and so cold that it feels like you are being stabbed over and over by a thousand pikes.

>You spend the rest of your eternity in Satan's embrace
Stopped reading there, sign me up.

kill the crab

She created that entire illusion for me? I'm hurting, but I'm a little touched she's that livid over me seeing her half-dressed.

Still, it doesn't quite answer my question.

It says Satan not Saten, user.

"I'm Toyota Accelerator and i'm the strongest psychic in New York City."

look around for best girl

and then one day through some convoluted means what you did will get out and your moralfag waifu will hate you

That body was made for sex. Too bad her hairstyle is so shit.

Consensual mating press with a condom.

Is she lesbian or not?

Tell her to get out before my waifu gets home. How am I meant to explain the half naked whore in the bedroom to her if she comes home early?

>Toyota Accelerator
>one-way road
>can't be stopped
o i am laffin

Wouldn't suprise me if she went both ways to be honest.

I'd say so.

>side-zip bikini bottom
why is this so sexual

turn around, close the door, then go the kitchen and make her a bowl of eggs. then go back to her room, deal with her freak out, then tell her gently "you don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this bowl of eggs"

my nig

It saddens me that she thinks she has no obvious or subtle appeal, when she's got both.

>Harem
I just want a loving relationship with Rakko.

Pure nun

>hownew.ru
I can't remember every single anime girl.

best ass

Why'd you post mine?

Yumiya is not sexualising but for platonic cuddling.

That's gonna be hard to do when she has a body like this.

Be honest with me, anons, which raildex girls would allow you to buttfuck them and enjoy it

Lessar, Worst, Drills-chan, Orianna

>Touma actually said yes
And people say he's just another same old harem MC.

He'll always have an edge against other harem MCs for the sole fact that no girl, whether they're a cake or a loli, is safe from his fist.

Lick her cunny :D

She'd happily oblige you.