So which one are you, Sup Forums?

So which one are you, Sup Forums?

4 and 2

7 mostly, with a splash of 2, and a zest of 4.

OP doesn't understand that the sarcasm will be missed by Sup Forumsidiots.

2 and 7. 4 is just icing on the cake.

10, 7, 6, 5, 4, and 2. I support these strawmen.

>he doesn't deflate sarcasm by answering with glib honesty
baka desu senpai

the pic reflects the lefts thinking on the issue.
no harm in correcting the record

10 and 7.
10. The left care about muh carbon but don't seem to want to curb population growth.
7. With Canada trying to make the misuse of pronouns a crime, you bet they don't have the freedoms the USA does. It just backfires on the comic to use Canada as an example.

#6Since my government wants my neighbours to be niggers, why should i give a rats ass about my neighbours?
also #4 because fuck niggers

40% of the country doesn't work, why should they get to freeload.

2 and 7

We have already reached the limit of taxation on workers in Ireland. We are now trying to tax them less and tax non workers more.

6 and 4.

single payer. implying niggers and spics will pay. working white men will be the only payers. just like obamacare. working white man 1000 a month for bronze plan with 20000 deductible. niggers spics and gov supported single mothers 0 a month 0 deductible.

7 is accurate. I can't even say certain things without getting arrested for it.

>Be murca
>Defend healthcare system
>Pay 18% of GDP on it.
>Get bill every hospital visit
>Pay monthly premium
>Be ranked below Costa Rica for healthcare, by world health organisation
>France pays 11% gdp has best in world
>Defend most shekel squeezing merchant system in world

but for 7, (comparatively) Canada and Holland DO have much less freedom, or at least for damn sure Canada does.

also even the life expectancy of a hobo is higher then it was decades ago, let alone anyone with basic living conditions, so 10 is false. 8 is iffy, it depends on how you look at it, considering we actually do get better treatment then most other countries(such as Canada) even if it does cost more, so arguably we do get more out of paying more, even if we still pay more then what we get is worth.

5 im not sure on, but id think giving money to a private company does much more for the economy then the government, which is also known for having trouble with budget keeping too, which is also a good wrap around to why 2 is a legit reason to not want this too.

and im pretty positive 1 is false due to regulations on how to depose of certain drugs/chemicals, but im not sure.

-t. Leaf

Unironically 4 and 10

Roll

Roll 4 four

Ah! fuck this shill thread anyway, saged

you just bumped it twice though

>(((WHO)))

Are you fucking kidding me, Achmed?