Why are Muslims so salty over Jerusalem? If anything it's Christians who should be salty...

Why are Muslims so salty over Jerusalem? If anything it's Christians who should be salty, Jerusalem is the city of our prophet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj
youtube.com/watch?v=AL9Aw68-sbU
biblia.com/bible/esv/Rev 2.9
biblia.com/bible/esv/Rev 3.9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're a religion of conquering.

Nothing more.

I would die for a Kingdom of Jerusalem reborn

youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY

But does Jerusalem have any meaning to them? They dont care about Jesus so why bother?

It's as if a bunch of Sephardic kikes occupied the Algarve with American support and got the US to recognize Faro as their capital. How'd you like that, OP?

Granted, Muslims get salty over anything; but that's no excuse in this case.

Also, Jerusalem is the third city in Islam (but that's not really the main issue here).

Because christians are cucked by kikes, especially subhuman protestants

but what's the difference between recognizing Jerusalem as capital and recognizing Israel as a sovereign nation?

SCUNDEL BLUMPH

REEEE

Christianity is based off Judaism

DORGON BLORF HASS GONTOOFOAR

If Christians are fighting Muslims, its because they're being manipulated by the Jew who will take over once both sides have exhausted themselves from the wars.

Islam is a straight port of Judaism but with the people who are cursed by God in the written texts (muslim tribes) swapped in mad Muhammad's jelous lies for the 'chosen people' and the chosen people made the cursed people.
The joke is on both of them though. Yes the Jews are chosen but not because they are the best people but because they are the lowest and the worst.
I'm really hoping they kill the shit out of each other now.

Isn't it the opposite? Protestants against the kikening of Christianity?

Read this thumbnail I took from a rabbinic site earlier today to really understand what is going on in the world
One paragraph explains it all

Christianity superseded Judaism. Jerusalem is christian clay, shows how cucked most of today's Christians are.

Why are always Spainfags the gayest of them all?

Moraco?

wew
but I thought Trump was fighting the nwo?

>Christianity superseded Judaism.
No it didn't. Judaism was only legal religion beside christianity in most christian countries. Hell, jews had it easier than catholics in protestant countries and protestants in catholic ones most of the times.

They think Mohammed flew there on a Pegasus. No joke. Zero historical record or relation obviously, unlike the Bible which undoubtedly took place there and relies on the setting, even if you don't believe it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj

Wrong, Islam is an off-shoot of Christianity, which granted is an off shoot of Judaism, but of a completely different branch than the Rabbinical/Talmudic Judaism of today.

Muslims even recognize Jesus as A prophet of god. But to put it simply he's the bad guy of their end times.

While I have read the Bible, The Quran, The Torah and The Talmud, I am not defending any of the abrahamic faiths, I am just pointing out inaccuracies.

Because we know christcucks are cowards who give away Jerusalem to the fucking jews like they did

No protestants are in full Kikes are bro tier mode

Well, there is also a fact that muslims view old testement prophets and Jesus as prophets of their religion as well. If Aelia Capitolina is important to jews and christians it's also important to muslims.

AND what's Judaism a off-shoot of?

Because jesus is also a prophet in the bible. Maria is also featured.

Also worth noting that the Quran only states that he flew to "the furthest mosque" and doesn't state where or what it is. Al Asqa also wasn't built until ~70 years after the night journey supposedly took place.

The gospels are the only ones who ever saw his 'miracles' and he would get more followers if they were real.

East jerusalem is the capital of palestine and trump just officially started another war to have a reason to keep waging war in the middle east

>They dont care about Jesus so why bother?

They pretend to when it's convenient.

Older polytheistic mesopotamian religions with possibly some influence from egyptian cult of Aten and zarathustrianism.

protestants giving a shit about Luther, he is just one of their a reasons for their perverse lifestyle

Big dick Yahweh

Yeah, find me a lutheran church that doesn't denuance it.

There is significant debate in regards to that, however 'most' people agree that Judaism is mostly original faith that incorporated some elements of Zoroastrianism, and which superseded the previous Animistic belief systems.

Yeah that's like me starting a religion that honors the devil by having buttsex in a pizza shop and claiming Mohammed was also part of it. Islam denies the divinity of Christ and makes up a bunch of stuff up about old and New Testament prophets because it's just badly retold apocrypha from Arabia designed to personally benefit Mohammed (pain be upon him)

If you've read the Koran you'll know that it concentrates on usurping the Jews in section after section. I know they try to hijack Jesus as a prophet but I only recall him mentioned once in the Koran.

He called out deepstate to gain trust, yet he did the exactly same warmongering-politics like obama.

>They dont care about Jesus so why bother?
They do care as much as christians care about Elijah or any old testament prophet.

>Christians are cucked by jews

No sir, your religion is cucked by the catholics

youtube.com/watch?v=AL9Aw68-sbU

Was that supposed to be English?
This is what I was referring to. His work among others led to the split from beurocratic Jew worshipping Catholicism.

>Muhammad says he's a prophet
>doesn't want depictions of him to prevent his worship

>Christian Jesus (a.k.a. false Jesus) claims he is GOD himself
>Churches full of his worship to the point of comedy, literal idol-worshipping

Hmm, who sounds more delusional to you? Of course the "Christian Jesus" is false, Jesus in Islam is a humble servant of God, not "His son" (delusional notion).

You worship a man who created a religion by telling people that gender-less angles made him a profit. He then proceeded to rape children, have himself worshiped like a god, and then convince his followers to invade the world.

Mudslimes have no claim the the holy land, because the only land they have any rightful claim to is the pit of hell.

That Apple of Eden tho...

>the exactly same warmongering-politics

Not really. He would've doubled up H production in afghanistan.

>Yeah that's like me starting a religion that honors the devil by having buttsex in a pizza shop and claiming Mohammed was also part of it.
Nothing stops you from it. If christians claimed jesus to be son of god and part of trinitynever mentioned in old testament and messiah to be religious figure instead of political one you can make up some bullshit as well.

well they wouldn't be real Lutherans if they denounce the words of their founder

Also I cannot think of any similarity between Christianity and Islam but literally everything is based on the OT (the Jewish Torah) eating, washing, all the rules are straight ports.
Please explain why it's more similar to Christianity..?

>chick tract
HOL UP! YOU BE SAIN WE NEED TO WORSHIP KIKES AN SHIET?

muh rape children muh go suck more kike dick and perhaps one day you will wake up and kys

You are correct that the primary aim of Islam is too overthrow Judaism, but they won't stop there. And who they want to supplant is irrelevant to their origins as a Christian off-shoot as opposed to a direct split from Judaism.

As for Jesus, It's been some time but I believe he is mentioned in roughly 3 verses in the Quran.

Read Jesus is the Messiah, he fulfilled the old covenant the Israelites had with god. The faithful Jews who understood this became the first Christians. Those that denied this became the "synagogue of satan"
>biblia.com/bible/esv/Rev 2.9
>biblia.com/bible/esv/Rev 3.9

Judaism shouldn't even exist anymore and the fact that many Christians today believe that the """jews""" have a right to Jerusalem just shows how corrupted Christianity has become. I mean ffs, Jesus is literally considered a false prophet in todays Judaism and people still act as if we are all part of some happy fucking family.

The talmud is just a collection of folkslore, stolen sumerian prophecies and a lot of self-praising

All desert nigger tribes are full of salt..
Jews/Christians/Muslims
They LARPed themselves into an epic conflict/battle and now must fulfill their own self written prophecies.

Don't you find it a bit ironic, that that meme is actually more human than you? Mudslimes being treated as humans, was the western world's greatest mistake.

>roughly 3 verses in the Quran
Dude. Way more than that. Hell, even his mom is mentioned more in quran she was in gospels.

ragheads always want to be offended, any excuse to cause more massacres of peace

Good finally some truth, neither should Islam exist as Muhammad is confirmed to be a false prophet who spoke presumptuously and not in God's name

Yet as soon as christians gained power in rome they purged pagans yet jews were left to their own devices. And then Charlemagne gave them monopoly on banking. If christians are jews enemies they don't need friends.

Soon you will be humiliated kike whoreshipping subhuman

Muhammad was a violent warlord who went against Abrahamic teachings. He made shit up to please himself and his warlord tendencies.

stupid trash made up by cross-worshipping cucks

Iranian here. Muslims aren't salty about it being because of Jews, it's because everyone hates Israel.

Trump is a kike puppet so obviously he's going to do with his Israeli masters tell him. His decision will benefit iran the most. Iran has been pumping the narrative of yeh great Satan to the Muslim world for decades and only more recently are Muslims now favouring Iran more as the only country actually trying to counter Israel and the USA.

Pol seems to have some delusional expectations about what will happen, but Pol is full of retards, especially American posters. Americans never get anything right about the middle east, they're fucking idiots and trump is the biggest idiot of all. It'll backfire. Personally I don't care on the issue,

>Abrahamic teachings
Funny how first thing american "christians" will jump into defengin is not jesus but abracham. No wonder you call it Judeo-christianity.

I'm not arguing similarity, I am simply stating origins. Although the Torah is the Christian Old Testament, so I don't what point you were making. Muslims interpret the whole time of Christ's life in a different context, so of course they are not going to be similar to Christians outside of religious origin.

Islam has a fundamentally Christian foundation simply by virtue of the fact that Muslims accept the divinity of Christ (even if that isn't a positive view) and Judaism does not.

It's Ironic since Khazar aren't Jews.

This

Nobody has ever seen him do anything except for the gospels and the churches spent hundreds of years to 'modify' the stories before they were written down in the bible and destroyed everything they disagreed with.
Christianity is the best recorded money making scheme in human history

>Personally I don't care on the issue,
Rights a blog post about it. I swear you mudslimes would be as devious as the kikes, if it wasn't for how ignorant you are.

Chrsitians are salty you retard. If you see someone talking about Jews on this board, you can fucking guarantee they are some brain dead Christ cuck who's still pissed off about something that allegedly happend in a book.

>If anything it's Christians who should be salty, Jerusalem is the city of our prophet.

Gods covenant with Abraham can not be broken Gen 17:8. Israel is divinely justified rightfully "Jewish" clay.

The covenant God made with Christians is not of this world but his spiritual kingdom aka heaven, hence everlasting live with him after death as well as being part of the physical (church) and spiritual (heaven within) Christ body.

The people of Israel is our beloved brother and blessed be his name and his seed bringing forth the Messiah to free us from death and the slavery of sin. But do not mistake this people for the synagogue of satan. Two different pair of shoes.

false , muslims actually think Jesus is a prophet , in theory muslims are christian s greatest allies religon wise ..

inb4 t. mohamed . i actually am a fedora fag .

Our savior, thank you..

That's some of the worst propaganda I've ever seen.

I suppose persecution of Jews explains why the Aztecs and Incas fell, why Indian and Chinese dynasties collapsed, why Khoisan African tribes got BLACKED by Bantu invaders from west Africa.

judeo-"christian" detected

Muhammad claims descendancy fron ishmaels abrahams bastard. There entire schtick is to try and usurp the jews and reclaim the birthrit e they think is theirs. They first did this by making a joke religion off of abrahams original ,Making mecca the new holy city and what not. Then thry realized in didnt work so they now claim jerusalem to be apart their religion to show thst god really did favor them

Damn you guys are good...

>he's the bad guy of their end times.
No he isn't. Muslims believe Jesus was Muslim and will come back to kill pigs and the Antichrist and rule the world for forty years.

>they don't care about Jesus
>Literally prepared a tomb for him next to Mohammed after his second return to Earth

I like the use of Chick Tracts in this thread

>Muslims now favouring Iran more as the only country actually trying to counter Israel and the USA
>sunnis siding with shia
Your larp is showing memeflag. Next you gonna tell me how protestants are going on a crusade under the pope.

You are fucking dumb tbqh. The God of Abraham is Jesus, as Jesus is God.
>Hurr durr it is wrong to Quote Gods law when defending Christianity and condemning Islam

>But do not mistake this people for the synagogue of satan. Two different pair of shoes.
luckily its pretty obvious that modern jews, both israeli and diaspora, are at least 99.9% synagogue of satan.

Abraham is Canon lad

>Why are Muslims so salty over Jerusalem? If anything it's Christians who should be salty, Jerusalem is the city of our prophet.
>If anything it's Christians who should be salty, Jerusalem is the city of our prophet.
>our prophet.
>prophet

You just committed a heresy there, SON OF GOD, GOD, NOT A PROPHET

deus vault

>>Hurr durr it is wrong to Quote Gods law when defending Christianity and condemning Islam
Why then chrisians breake moses laws by awoiding circumsision and eat non-kosher food?