We must destroy white alabama General

Featuring my OC

Tim Wise or (((Tim Weisz)))?
I smell a juden

pic related is a properly made screenshot.

Like liberals ever went to Alabama before. Most couldn't find it on a map of the US with several tries.

Report him for racism

Man Tim Wise is the man. I love his work. Getting all these racist beta males all angry at the truth

Black Owned Business. *Inhale HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Come get some pusciboi!

Well done! We can't have those pesky Goyim making any reference to his Jewish lineage, now can we?

I was referring to the archived link within the screenshot you stupid faggot.

Wow 205 retweets and 496 likes, this Tim Wise guy sure has a huge following and is well respected in the SJW community.

Sure you were, Tim.

The faggot also lives in a 98% white neighborhood in Los Angeles.

Do you not understand the importance of archiving and including an archive link within these screenshots?

A person like Tim Wise probably wouldn't delete anti-white statements after they're made, but a significant portion of leftists will, and thus not including an archive link opens you up to allegations of photoshopping.

Yes, I know all about that shit. I'm just fucking with you m8.

Alright. No worries.

So anyone from Alabama going to weigh in? How's the prognosis looking, with less than a week until the election.

I live in North Alabama and I have seen a lot of Doug Jones signs pop up on private homes, but most of these are faggots or old lefties and most conservatives WILL NOT vote left EVER, only faggots and old people will vote left, I'm voting for Roy Moore.

I'd like to see them try and do something to us

Also, tons of anti Roy Moore ads on the radio station, for every Roy Moore ad there are atleast 10 anti Roy Moore ads in my person experience. Also, Roy Moore is synonymous with rapist at this point so we may not be good on that front, but I don't believe conservatives will refuse to vote/change their vote over these heinous lies

>a week ago
>not even 500 likes

It's absolutely fucking nothing tbqh.

Alabama is fine as is tbqh. Though I don't understand why he would care so much about whites/blacks. People aren't voting for Moore just because he's white.

Imagine is some random nigger mistook this faggot for a white guy and beat the shit out of him. That'd be terrible.

Good luck man. I know first hand the effect that faggot leftists can have on states when they take over the gov't

kek

I'm sure in 30 years the Jews will be bragging about how they are responsible and everyone will be praising them.

TIM WISE IS JEWISH, JUST A LITTLE HEADS UP!

If you are wondering why tim wise is pro choice and anti racist at the same time. it's easy for ((tim wise)))
>that's right white people stop having all these babies
>people can't be racist against white people, i'm (((tim wise)))