THIS IS IT, THE GREAT HAPPENING OF 2017

STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED IN LOS ANGELES

twitter.com/breakingnlive/status/938517873189847041

SKIRBALL FIRE APPROACHES

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/breakingnlive/status/938517873189847041
youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU
youtube.com/watch?v=4DiIjeXSuBQ
nytimes.com/2012/04/29/business/apples-tax-strategy-aims-at-low-tax-states-and-nations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't they know all they have to do is set the rest of the state on fire and that will eventually extinguish the wildfire.

I hope that only libruls are affected by the fire. Literally burn to death commie scum.

>twitter.com/breakingnlive/status/938517873189847041

NUKE IF TRUE

youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU

hope the whole city goes up

What is a skirball fire?

>hoping for an earthquake
>Cali burns from a wildfire instead

Top kek may Arizona reign supreme and eternal as ruler of the West, the pacific and the lands of the setting sun

A Canada style win-win-win situation, I like your thinking.

> mfw kim nukes them after all of this..

Their fate was sealed months ago

allah

DIIIIIAAAAAS IIIIIRAAAAEEE

DIIIIIAAAAAS IIIIIRAAAAEEE

Shadilay brother

May the survivors drown in the Colorado

>I hope that only libruls are affected by the fire Literally burn to death commie scum.
- Skirball Center is literally a Jewish institution.
- Bel-Air is the home of Hollywood kikes and their Bankerkike patrons
- shutting down the Sepulveda pass will absolutely shoah the commutes of any West LA kikes that work in the Valley
- spillover traffic will shoah the commutes of Kikes and Armos(mountain kikes, only not as smart or classy) in Hollywood and points further East
- spillover traffic will shoah the commutes of Malibufags
It's looking pretty good brothers. They won't burn to death, but lots of their property will. Start tweeting at Trump about ending the use of emergency funds to pay off assholes that live in fire zones

t. stay-behind terrorist behind enemy lines

>tfw my DMAT team has just been ordered to go to Commiefornia

That's not why I joined. I joined to help Americans.

So much winning, thank you to my #1 man God

that shit hole is on fire every time I look at it

God's judgement

Would be terrible if someone compiled all the libfag tweets demonizing hurricane victims for voting Trump, with their current tweets of their house being auschwitz'd.

>almost all the places suffering the wrath of nature is libshit areas
kek

Praise

>all dis fire
>dark times

This pic from a new fallout game? Looks pretty dope!

have fun giving oxygen to 80yo kikes

Only an addled liberal mind would link Donald Trump to a fucking natural disaster. Especially DURING the disaster. Jesus Christ...

Dude what a fucking psycho cunt!!! Fucking L.A. is burning from brush fires and she takes the time to blame the president!! omfg KEK

Shadilay !
Rupert Murdoch Mansion "Burning Down" In LA Wildfire: NBC
It's all coming down user.
> current tweets of their house being auschwitz'd.

Why do people build in mudslidefireballfaggot zones?

I think a fire that can't be stopped, shall we say, the fire rises?

>Sodom is down
When will Gomorrah, NY burn?

mental illness

caught it at an opportune retweet amount

>wall of fire threatens to engulf jewish block
>jews gather outside and start yelling at the fire
>'racist!', 'antisemite!', 'nazi pig!', 'my family died in the holocaust!'
>firewall rolls over them wipes them out

mfw jewish evolutionary strategy fails

The Skirball is a museum in Los Angeles.

>continually mock the Lord, build themselves up as gods, and spit in the face of righteousness
>be surprised when the are faced with the punishment due

Really rattles my head

Wtf is in this bitch head even pointing at Trump for this?

I dont like him either but wtf is wrong with you thinking this when your house is burning down.

Shouldnt have called Sweet Sarah a "proper trollop", now should you?

So many envious people ITT.

Anyone living in LA area? are the fires really that bad or is the media just freaking out due to (((Hollywood))) being threatened.

I'm sorry to state that I'm happy about his, but I am. This irony of this happening to the REAL New Mexico (not the fake one with Santa Fe) is too good

Its true

We all want to burn LA

Underrated

Does this mean god is real?

This all would have been avoided if he had signed the Paris climate agreement and sent billions of dollars to China so they could build solar panels and become the nr1 economy in the world!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

Two ventura stoners being interviewed after house burned down top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=4DiIjeXSuBQ

kek
All they had to do is listen.

Wealthy white people live in those areas

Yes but not the ones that the kikes and desert niggers LARP about

>BNL News

>Mexicans houses burn down
>Have to now move to other parts of the us

I bet Dems did this

> And you just look around and its all gone.
Nope. You ignored God for years.

Underrated

They're more likely to get deported outside of that sanctuary state.

>there has never been hurricanes or forest fires before so start woriying

This will be on mark dice tomorrow, i bet

It's Rich people who lose their homes in these fires. Rich people live in the hills.

this isnt fucking funny, i live here..

>inb4 jerry brown comes begging trump for emergency assistance AGAIN after doing a european tour talking shit about our president

What ever happened to Commiefornia secession? When Trump got elected, they spent weeks claiming they're one of the five largest economies in the world (lol) and that they didn't want to be part of the US anymore. Of course that went right out the window since they're billions in the hole and their debt grows every time there's a pathetic brush fire.
At least it's satanic leftist trash being burned out of their homes, so nothing of value was lost. Praise God.

Move faggo

Cry moar

Heh, nice one, I legit lol’d.

Its come to cleanse America of a lot of fucking Liberals

Why not both? Would spread the fire, prevent fire fighters from combatting it letting it burn unimpeded. plus lots of rubble to fuel the fire. Burn it all!

My one wish in life is to see LA and everyone in it suffer. It's looking like a Merry Christmas for me. I just might order some expensive whiskey and cigars to share with my brothers if I get my wish.

Correct.
Not to mention that their books are cooked and they don't have the GDP they claim. Most of the corps that the GDP is represented by manufacture their goods overseas and don't pay California a dime in tax revenue :
nytimes.com/2012/04/29/business/apples-tax-strategy-aims-at-low-tax-states-and-nations.html

It's why, when you visit California, it's clearly a strip mall in decline.. It's all a big facade and LARP to attract brainlets to a desert Oasis wage cucked nightmare.

>Hurricanes or forest fires never happened before humans

I thought liberals were supposed to be educated.

I hope she loses irreplaceable heirlooms & what not.

> ca widely known for these uncontrollable fires
> people still decide to live there and move there

they deserve to lose all their shit and die in fires, fucking retards.

>flee a wildfare
Part and parcel of living in an area with a chaparral climate. I'd be more worried if it were flooding

They are going to move here and ruin oregon some more

china is already the n°1 economy in the world exept petrol, they control all the majo suply roads from cloth to everything in your house, the U.S debt to china is around 1.2 to 1.5 TRILLION dolars
if china wanted, they could pull the plug on the us and take them into slavery but it would be very bad for their markets and economy

but the US natural crisis debt will just rise hard with the years..... very good for EU markets

He should tell em to find the funds in their sanctuary programs.

Hollywood fire is bad because it's connected to the entire city. Failure to contain the fire there means thousands more will lose their homes to the fire.

already is

Don't tempt me kangaroobro...

never mind that despite being super environmentalist libtards, they have some of the worst education, poverty, homelessness, traffic, air pollution, water, and income equality problems in the nation

literally thanks Obama tier

YOU CAN'T STOP THE CLEANSING FIRE

BURN THE FAGGOTS FIRE-CHAN

but it's expensive therefore better than your flyover shithole

>t. things liberals actually say

Command and Conquer: Firestorm

They are. In gender studies.

Oh god, think of the smell when the fire reaches the mounds of homeless shit.

I only wish that Trump had the power, or inclination, to incinerate his enemies; in comparison, Hillary would have giggled with joy if Republicans were burnt alive ... so evil.

Modern Gomorra burns, this is a sign

But China needs the US and the EU to survive. Their economy is based on western markets buying up their cheap goods. If Europe or the US decided to stop buying Chinese goods and instead made a concerted effort to produce in-house or shift to Indian goods, China's economy would collapse.

If this was season 1-3, everyone would tell Dany that thousands will starve to death come winter because she burned all the food. But no.

When an oil well catches fire, they use explosives to extinguish it
I suggest a controlled tactical nuclear detonation to deprive this fire of oxygen
it's the only solution, the final solution if you will, to this ongoing tragedy

It's pretty bad. I'm on the opposite side of where the skirball fire is spreading. We were on alert all this morning. Everyone I know is impacted someway. The Valley is basically surrounded by wild raging fire. It's pretty bad. Lucky for me, I'm not a liberal, so I make preparations for disasters and don't depend on others.

OY VEY!!!

Build a wall!

fires already out faggots

you think rich people would let their houses burn?

KEK

They're coming for you after the fire. Enjoy statewide Houston 2.0

Delusions, illusions, and collusions of punch bowl drinking derps