What is Trump Doing About the Prison-Suicide Epidemic?

Three men in Guantanamo Bay commit suicide and four men at the ADX Federal Supermax Prison commit suicide. This is a Federal issue considering they are Federal detention camps. Suicides at the ADX are becoming common and Trump is doing NOTHING to stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKiQi90U2AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully encouraging it.

Wait, degenerates killing themselves, why is this a problem?

Who gives a shit. Prisoners of supermax prisons are a burden to society anyways.

Daily reminder that they will never kill Kaczinski, his will is pure diamonds.

This sounds like a great thing. You don't go to those places and come out a brilliant, successful man. Most the time you don't come out anyway.

It's unconstitutional.

THIS HE'S MAKING IT WORSE BECAUSE HE'S DUTERTE LITE

You mean keep him alive? ADX tries to prevent as many deaths as possible

Average ADX inmate only has 8 years left.

>You mean keep him alive? ADX tries to prevent as many deaths as possible
lol they are intentionally trying to drive these guys to suicide, that's the purpose of all of their psychological torture techniques.

>human rights apply to subhumans
Mudslimes are animals, they should all be exterminated.

who gives a fuck

be glad im not President every prisoner across the US that's a rapist,murderer , gang member or drug dealer

would be Executed

Most ADX prisoners are white athiests/christians

Then why do they put in so much effort to stop suicides? They design the cells to be suicide-proof, and rush to stop prisoners from suiciding if they feel they might

Bait thread. Delete

LITERALLY HITLER

The constitution is not a source of objective morality, do not appeal to it, it's a social construct that is bound to change. I dismiss your ideals of ethics, since I believe that human rights are a privilege as in, you refuse a person's (i.e. take someone's life) you forfeit your own

You say this like it's a problem?

Fine, move all the Muslims to FCI Oakdale, and laugh when they get raped in the butt by a 300 lb black man.

Also. You literally stole my trips

>whatever is the most profitable for his jewish overlords

This is a problem why?

>cue rubber ducky noise
you are literally r thedonald (dunno how reddit does it's boards, I'm not a redditard so sue me)

>criminal scum doing the one decent thing in their lives by offing themselves
Why is this bad again? Saves on pampering their arses, saves on costly appeals and execution bids.

No it isn't.

To extend their torture and show that they are meeting the minimum standard of human decency to avoid being slapped for cruel and unusual punishment. It is a fact that we would rather everybody in GITMO die out than ever be free to tell their stories.

What about the jobs that tortureres are hired to torture the prisnoesr? What about their jobs

Constitution says it idiot.

In that case wouldn't they just have an anti-suicide policy but seldem enforce it?

No it doesn't, faggot.

you say this like its a bad thing

Supreme Court ruled that "life liberty" in section 5 includes the right to prisoners to receive anti-suicide interventions

Nice digits but what about them? I've always believed that criminals who have been imprisoned for life or a very long time should have a rope hanging from their ceiling. They have the option to end their lives anytime and end their suckling of the state but most are too cowardly to end themselves. They want to be pampered and have liberals falling over themselves to pay attention to them. I guess the 'torturers' can bury/incinerate the worthless bodies.

the real question is when his getting rid of federal "camps" (below low security) it is such a fucking waste of tax dollars. legit every person there could be on house arrest, in a half way house, or weekend reporting. it is filled with nonviolent offenders who are just wasting their working years and breaking families or 50+ year old men who really are not a danger to anyone and have low recidivism rates. it costs so much fucking money to keep running. its a great way to start lowering the deficit.

Self-solving problem, innit?

also Guantanto and ADX are are ADSec. Federal Camp refers to the actual "camps"

We don't give a shit about them.

It is not unconstitutional for someone to commit suicide.

sounds like a self-solving problem. What fucks me up is prisons 300 years ago were far worse yet these cuckafucks still complain.

What ruling do you think that was?

No they didn't.

People have taken the right to life and established it as a prohibition against death.

However, a motivated person can kill themselves with nothing. Can't stop them. I've seen people get to that level. But I don't know if these are those kinds of cases or just convenience.

yea but 300 years ago prisons were probably proportionally closer to being as good as regular life just because everything kind of sucked balls.

hopefully after the purge he can show his true power level.

Then wouldn't in that case you'd be giving special treatment to murderers and serial rapists. You'd literally be treating them better. Also USA prisons do already violate the law since they torture prisoners so what you're saying would violate the law even more

Sounds pretty good to me

we used to hang guilty persons outside the courthouse, not house and clothe them for 50 years

keeping them locked up for 50 years is cruel and unusual punishment. Better to just hang them outside the courthouse

If I was going to spend the rest of my life in prison, I think I might kill myself too

They literally were, you used to be able to bring your family in with you and your proceeds were not 100% collected so you could pay for their upkeep.

South America still has prisons like this somewhat.

Supreme Court ruled otherwise

It was in a case where a prison failed to stop a prisoner from committing suicide

>can't stop them
Isn't it very easy for a prison like ADX or GITMO or Israel military prisons to stop it

Actually prisons were wayyyyy better 300 years ago.

You nerds love to talk about your pills but, real talk, killing yourself is the reddest pill of them all.

>Isn't it very easy for a prison like ADX or GITMO or Israel military prisons to stop it

You can break your own neck with your elbow.

If they restrained them in the way required to absolutely prevent suicide, you would call that torture.

It's a no-win game.

t. Georgios Papadapoulos

You don't know what case it is because you are a liar.

How are they tortured, exactly? Three square meals a day, free healthcare, board and breakfast... it's more than what the homeless and elderly in care homes get, I'm sure. Murderers and rapists are by far the worst kinds of criminals that in all honesty deserves imminent death, but if they have the option to kill themselves and prevent any more money wasted on them than that can only be a good thing. Being locked up for life is what I'd argue as a cruel and unusual punishment, they're never getting out and will rot behind bars. They may as well have the option of ending it all.

Cite a source or admit that you are talking out of your ass.

Breaking your neck just paralyzes you

The problem is ... what if they are not criminals.... just "Red-Cards" or worse even, "yellow-card"

How is this a bad thing?

You have no idea how many things can put you in federal max. The guy who used to make all of our LSD is in a fedmax right now. He never hurt a fly.

>You can break your own neck with your elbow.
How?

Depends which vertebrae you snap

Depends if it's a break or a fracture, if you apply pressure as it breaks, etc.

Be more flexible :^)

There are no men being held captive in Gitmo, only faggots and pedos.

I do know the case and you do to

>how are they tortured exactly. Three square meals a day, free healthcare, board and breakfast
That is preciously how they are tortured.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKiQi90U2AU

So you can't give the ruling so we can't read it to see what you have confused.

It's not unconstitutional for someone to commit suicide.

Sooooooo 7 people? Out of roughly how many?
How many non imprisoned/law abiding people commit suicide in comparison?

Oh yeah if you ignore the reports of schizophrenic prisoners being scalded to death or locked in a hot room to die of dehydration, or the people arrested for vagrancy that die of heatstroke, or the inmates that report mistreatment only to show up dead with broken ribs and internal hemorrhaging while their death is ruled an (((accident))).

>Every topic of conversation I don't like is a bait, shill or slide thread

I agree, i think we could get those numbers a little higher if we set up speakers that emit high frequency noises 24/7.

Be careful, then you'll end up with a few that are steel fucking traps.

You have to remember user, suffering builds character :^)

this guy is right. something dumb like a fucking ICE detainer can be the difference between the farm and the block. mere speculation that you are in a gang can keep you from getting to better dorms.

True ADX seems like hell on Earth. Would break even the strongest of men.

Seems like the problem is taking care of itself.

You clearly do not know of any such case and are both a liar and an idiot.

You know the case as well, you're playing dumb

No it's not true. ADX does everything it can to stop suicide

I can easily get the ruling idiot, and you know i could

There is no case. You are a liar.

>SIR you're breaking the law by committing suicide
>what are you going to do? kill me?

There is you scum

No, they'll just be put in a straight jacket.

>Suicides at the ADX are becoming common and Trump is doing NOTHING to stop it
Doesn't sound like a problem to me

The is no case. Stop lying.

Then post links. You haven't answered any questions with any information. You haven't named any cases and you haven't demonstrated one statistic that backs up anything you've said. Piss or get off the pot.

There is, stop lying

>put person in straight jacket
>so they just bash their head in instead
>lock person down
>so they bite their tongue and swallow it so they can choke to death

Just admit you're a fucking retard. People in max security prisons killing themselves can only be seen as a good thing.

>What is Trump Doing About the Prison-Suicide Epidemic?
saving some money :)

seems like a self correcting problem

Quietly rejoicing.

Cheers

FALSE FLAG OP!!!

NO true Kekistani would object!

>bash their head
You know the walls are made of foam right? RETARD

>bite their tonge and swallow it
You can't actually do that

If you execute them they can't commit suicide

This. Cruel and unusual punishment.

It's constitional to kill yourself mate. 1st amendment, freedom of eexpression

>What is Trump Doing About the Prison-Suicide Epidemic?

Send them friends.

Pretty sure it's a good thing m8