How do you deal with your x girlfriend having a boyfriend? It's really bothering me, I can't stand it...

how do you deal with your x girlfriend having a boyfriend? It's really bothering me, I can't stand it, it's driving me crazy. I don't know if it's because she was my first love or what

you get a hotter girlfriend.
always trade up, op.

Depends. Are you one of (((them)))?

Focus on improving yourself to take your mind off of her - you can use the sadness as fuel to make yourself better. Don't let the sadness consume you and make you feel like a shell of who you were. Take up a hobby, go to the gym, do homework or go out with friends. you'll make it out of this user.

Sooner or later you will realize you two didn't really match and get over her. You may even realize you've dodged the bullet once you remember all her flaws when you no longer love her.

>go out with friends
I don't have any friends, what get's me is she's bi polar, does not work, and I don't think she leaves the house much, so how does she have any friends, how does she meet people?

Nothin you can really do. I guess off yourself.

How long ago did you break up with her? And to be honest, she was probably keeping a few guys around while dating you. Social media that you might not know about is my biggest guess

it was in 2014, I have not seen her since 2015

You move tf on and get a new bitch.
>YoungFags.

Digit bump

>she's bi polar

Dodged a bullet there user. You'll feel better in a couple weeks, exercise helps.

i'm not young anymore

It's been close to three years user. She's moved on. If she's still unemployed by now and doesn't go out of the house then it probably wouldn't have worked out to begin with. I was in a similar situation as you. Just focus on improving yourself and you'll more than likely find a better girl in due time.

>she was my first love

Take peace in this fact user: it will never be this hard again.

Honestly, the only thing that helps is sustained periods of time and activity. Don't wallow. Build yourself up, work on projects that make you feel good (and I mean real projects, and real good, not drinking and jerking off for a long weekend), and get back in the game with other women. Don't be in any rush to jump in bed with someone, but flirt a little, get a number or two, remind yourself that you are a single red-blooded man and you can do these things. Its a nice feeling, and it takes away the sting. Time will pass, and you'll one day look back on her with the same interest you reserve for a wet paper towel right before you throw it away. I promise.

Good luck user. Take care of yourself and don't do anything stupid.

well it's hard for me because I have a disability, I am legally blind and can't get a job either

In my case it's mostly me finding new girlfriend in no time when I break up with the last one. Feels good.

user it makes sense for her to move on if she is young. You should be happy that she is with a boyfriend -- my girlfriend of three years broke up with me and went and fucked a bunch of guys, and is still 'single' after 3 years. This ex also tried to convince me to marry her, that she was only looking for long-term relationships, etc.

Hobbies or anything that is a little productive. Like the other user said work on something to make yourself feel satisfied and don't let the sadness consume you.

You're on the wrong board m8

>You should be happy that she is with a boyfriend
well I'm not because she always said she didn't want a boyfriend, she called me her boyfriend for a short period of time, and it was around the same time this year, the holidays, she ALWAYS had other guys on the side that she would talk to, but I was ok with this because we were just kinda friends that slept together, she is 28