Untitled

فلسطين و عاصمتها القدس.
So /pol, How does it to in the ide of child killers ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTL14jb4Euw
youtube.com/watch?v=YyCJNRTBgpA
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=9HtFukI_K84
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Speak English sandnigger, krautchan got shut down. Sage in all fields.

*How does it feel to be in the side of child killers ?

kys muzzie

youtube.com/watch?v=xTL14jb4Euw

Pol hates both muslims and jews, only amerimutts and cheetos president loves Israel

As long as there is still a steady flow of liveleak videos of little Muslim kid being blown up, I don't care.

For now ...you know you're eventually fucked...
we'll finish what Hitler Started, even if it takes a 100 years.

America is getting weaker
Europe is going its own way
Muslims killing jews, while we dont get involved

Couldnt be better.

/pol loves muslims but won't admit it

Please do.
Yes, the board that often berates multiple countries for accepting sandniggers secretly loves based moslems. Sage, etc.

>>Europe is going its own way
You forgot t mention the American military presence in europe, you're the Burgers cuck.

good

He's not siding, he's doing what could be the start of real peace negotiations, the world has already ruled that Jerusalem is the capital of both nations now Israel is going to show good intentions, instead of undermining the process since the dawn of time.

ask the hamas. sage

How does it feel to lose wars? Genuinely don't know this feeling.

>implying you aren't killing children in Europe

fuck off sandnniggers Jerusalem is a nonissue

Not good obviously

What about the emus?

>keep your chin up

If you throw a rock at a tank you need euthanasia.

youtube.com/watch?v=YyCJNRTBgpA

>radioactive mutant emus
As if everything else on that island wasn't dangerous enough.

As long as they are Muslim. Feels good man!

That doesn't look like a US tank though. Who is this post aimed at?

bump

Children? No children - only underage terrorists

(When you lie on your resume and still get the job.............)

/sage

Trump Supporters.

lol! and your side doesn't kill their children, you fucking hypocrite!?

If your kid is stupid enough to throw rocks at armed tanks, then he's probably due for a darwin award.
Fuck that nigger!

Did you have a fucking stroke while typing?

Except PESCO is replacing NATO so no cucknadians or burgers will be needed, and obama already reduced a lot of the US troops in our countries

ontop of that Germany is re arming and more worrysome their FM said America's global dominance is fading this should raise all kinds of red flags.

Wont be needed* fuck im tired.

you and your kind have already killed countless white children. yours deserve to be exterminated.

>muslims dindu nuffin an neva killed any kids

Fuck off goat fucker. I hope we glass your country.

get some

>So /pol, How does it to in the ide of child killers ?

What the fuck

Fuck off savage.

Do everyone and yourself a favor. If you attack us, attack an alt-right / neo-nazi rally. It will divide the US faster than any attack has ever done.

Fucking newfags, nobody who has been here for a while says "slide thread". Announcing sage is against the rules, also, YOU CANT SAGE WITH AN IMAGE FAGGOT.

So many wog threads tonight.

TFW when I am happy, I hope more violence comes from this, to think of how horrible it would be if Jews and Muslims killed off each other

So wait, if we bump all of the threads pol doesn't like then they get buttmad?

What, like the dark souls spell? WoG?

Feels good to be on the side of pest control.

This

Why should Americans take the side of these "people"?

I like to see this, good, fuck america, home of the gays.

There muslims he would been a rapist or bomber in 15 years.

Can you tell us?

>Islam kills kids, women, and faggots all the time
Wow Islam is like the most Feminist religion of all time XDDD
>Children living with terrorists get killed, in a bomb raid
Wow it's almost as if those terrorists are keeping the children next to them, to keep from being bombed. Nah. America just hates children :DDD

How's it feel destroying Islam?
Priceless.

>We'll kill the Jews
Please do.

Right now pol is being taken over by kikes and their supporters. Pol is very red pulled and they hate the Zionists. Don't let the kike shitposting fool you into thinking pol is pro kike.

You stay neutral.كالعادة انتوما لا تنيكو لا تنيكوا

I never understood why liberals/SJWs/feminists love Islam so much, it stands against literally everything they believe in.

This is what i wanted to hear, thanks bro

>those terrorists are keeping the children next to them, to keep from being bombed
Because there was ever a time it worked. I really don't get kikes using this excuse - they're keeping children to use as shields so we ll kill them all anyway. Im pretty sure by now everyone knows that children and women are useless as shields, and yet they have them anyway. But its surely that, and not that they have their families live with them since they're literally locked in that private mudslime zoo israel calls palestine. And on that note i also dont get the joy im seeing about jews bombing palestine every time. Its like cops beating up a drunk guy they had in their cell for weeks and you calling it fighting crime. Israel is surrounded by potential targets if youre looking to fight muslims, yet all they do is occasionally thin the herd of their own domesticated ones and youre happy about it.

>poor fellas, they're just like a drunk guy, so what if they commit acts of terrorism on a daily basis, they should be left alone and unaccountable for their actions

lmfao you're BECOMING the Muslims is what is happening.

What fucking acts of terrorism? Launching firecrackers across the wall? There are plenty of muslim terrorists and their breeding grounds all around Israel (which they, by the way, leave alone for some reason), and they dont do jack about any of it. As far as comparison goes - Palestine is exactly the drunk guy on the terrorism scale - theyre practically harmless, half-dead, impoverished and get bombed to oblivion whenever they even dare to fart. I swear, i think the only reason kikes even keep them around is to occasionally kill a few and claim theyre fighting terrorism. And shmucks like you get all excited about it for some reason.

Well in my country muslims have literally raped, tortured and even murdered thousands of white kids, so I wouldn't know, I never side with child killers, I would like them all to be removed from Western Civilisation.

Being ugly and worthless is something they can understand.

tank grease costs shekels goy

>tfw literal 8 year old boys are doing more to fight globalism than your average 20-something Sup Forumstard

Its Christian land but muslims should really wipe israel off the map

Inshallah brothers.
QADIMOON QUDS

>their acts of terrorism are on a small scale, so they should not be held accountable, attempted murder is a-ok as long as it results in a failure
>stabbing/running over random civilians is alright too, they're just downtrodden

> in the side of child killers ?
I'm white right wing... and I'm not. Today was a bad day at the office.

When have you Muslims/Arabs ever had a problem with killing children?

Asking seriously, t. Jew.

Indeed

We only love Israel ironically.

>narrative pushing false flags

buuump

Gotta admit the merkava is pretty badass looking. Even the machine gun has a fucking machine gun

Oh the Merkava meme
It's a peace of shit and u paid for it.

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

JIDF
youtube.com/watch?v=9HtFukI_K84
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

i hope he roles over the sand nigger

(((MUH BASED ISRAEL)))